Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Celestial Church Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Of Christ (1505 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestial Church Of Christ by cccimisioluwa: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
What's Your View about the above topic
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by olumide098(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
the best church i want to spend the rest of my life with..Celestial is a Good church. I like our doctrine, but most people think other way of it....am from christ castle parish and U?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by cccimisioluwa: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
I'm form Imisi Oluwa Parish Ota. its unfortunate most people thought otherwise. Yes there are bad eggs in the church, but just like in human being there are bad eggs.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by olumide098(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
..I like it whenever am talking with a celestial...it gives me Joy and Happiness...I want them to remove somethings from our doctrine...come on facebook and let gist it out joor....whats ur ID on facebook
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by olumide098(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
send it to my gmail account oumide098@gmail.com am waiting for it.. thanks
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by olumide098(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
send it to my gmail account olumide098@gmail.com am waiting for it.. thanks
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by cccimisioluwa: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
imisioluwa is my fb Id what's urs
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Olu, things like what?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by olumide098(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
cccimisioluwa: imisioluwa is my fb Id what's urs

olumide098@gmail.com search for mi and add me....yours is not going at all
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Halleluyah ooo, olu answer my question na! Things like what do you want abolished?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by olumide098(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
shol: Halleluyah ooo, olu answer my question na! Things like what do you want abolished?

cant be discussing that here nah...add me on fbk
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by cccimisioluwa: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2013
I have just send u a request
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
If u can't discuss it here fogerit mahn, like say na bad thing we dey do for the church, if na 'ise' u want abolished foggerit bro not in dis life. Astalavista brother olu abi na superior evangelist
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by paulicoco: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2013
I want to give thanks and praise to the almighty King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. (Rom 8:35-39). I want to thank him for delivering me from evil spirits, spiritual husbands and the marine kingdom. Without my knowledge, I was initiated into worshipping the marine kingdom, when I started my worship in celestial church of christ. I have noticed that since then things where going from good to bad, and that everyone in my family was been seen to be my enemy ( according to prophetic revelations in the church). It came to the point that I stopped talking to everyone and stayed away from my family and friends, in the hope of delivering myself from any evil eye. I developed a spirit in the church, which allowed my to be in 'spirit' and prophesy..but I was told to hold a feast at the church,by a prophetess in spirit, to satisfy the spirits that are following me-by (Obanje- apparently it was a good obanje spirit) and this is when I unknowingly got initiated to worship marine kingdoms. The sheperd also revealed to me that an evil spirit was blocking my ways.. And asked 3 elders to take me to the sea..where I had to take my bath and leave items(bowl, swords etc..and a white yard cloth) at the sea coast. It is now, that I realise that by doing this, I entered a covenant with a marine spirit husband, which made it very difficult for me to stay in a serious relationship talk less of get married. I also started having dreams, in which I had full intercourse with men and women and would be ashamed to tell anyone about it.... To cut the long story short... A couple of weeks ago I embarked on a journey to nigeria, to visit my family after almost 19 years and to bury my father and as I was passing by, a pentecostal church I decided to attend one of their services ( believing in my mind that God is one!), the service was quite good, but all of a sudden the pastor asked me to come to the pulpit so that he could pray for me. He held my hands and we started praying.... After 10 minutes, I started feeling hot and faint...and a male voice started coming out of me telling the pastor to stop praying, because this body belonged to me( I was later on told that my spirit husband was the one talking to the pastor). The spirit husband was very violent during the whole deliverance service and threatened the pastor that he was going to kill him and his family. The spirit husband also bribed the pastor and told him that he will give him money or even my body (to make love) if the pastor stopped with the deliverance, but the pastor rebuked him and used anointing oil and ' the blood of Jesus' to cast him out of me. In spirit I was also pregnant with children and that deliverance service forced me to have a spiritual miscarriage.... The whole deliverance took 3-4 days.. Since many unclean spirits where deposited in me. The pastor did not know me from Adam, but God told him that I was a member of the marine kingdom and that I was initiated by the so called ' celestial church of Christ'. I deeply apologise for my bad english.All I want to tell u people is that, there is darkness in white garment churches and that if u are a member and do not know about the evil in that church, that u should leave the church before it is too late. I thank God for delivering me!

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ by cccimisioluwa: 11:10am On May 24, 2013
where there is light, there is darkness, I'm pathetic about your story and its the fact. But the greater fact is Christ told us to beware of false prophets, but bet me knowing the true spirit of God is the key, and you can do that without His words. At the begin I encountered a lot of false Celestial prophets but now its a different story. I must admits we have the bad eggs in the Church and I think they are more than the good ones. But we can't change the fact that its God last vehicle to save mankind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Pope Francis Asks Jesuits To Pray, And Entrust Him To The Protection Of Mary / Olu Of Warri Stops 500 Years Traditions And Shifts To Holy Spirit / O Ye Atheists, You Have No Right To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.