Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband (1980 Views)

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by ade4clement: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
1. Do not look for your life partner in the churches. Avoid prayer warriors, and do not accept the witness of the ''spirit'' when deciding who to marry. Churches are filled with desperate hookers, pretenders, gigolo, and those used and wasted. It is better you go to church with your partner than to go to church looking for a match.

2. Do not look for a husband/wife at social clubs. There you would meet single moms who will never tell you their true stories. There you would meet wannabes who would do anything for money. Kidnappers, ritualists and murderers go their to display their wealth.

3. Do not look for a serious relationships at bars. The men you meet in such place would always present themselves as different from the rest of men. They lie, they pretend, and display miserable felicity only the wise women can decipher. Girls you meet at bars lie and pretend too. You would never know them till you get married to them. They have 7 baggage the last of which they will open immediately they give birth to a male child.

4. Do not look for a wife among the youth coopers. They just passed out from the university of fake life, pretensions and morbid desire for comfort. The men that approach them are very likely to be judged by their ability to sustain their material lives. The men too are so unsure and cannot make valid promises.

WHERE THEN SHALL WE LOOK FOR PARTNERS?

1. Funerals are good places to look for a potential husband/wife. In that mist of sorrow chances are that people are not disposed to the mundane. Any lady/man that showed interest in you might be a sincere seeker.

2. Market places, like the malls and grocery stores. Though there are many fake girls at this place, but the one who stood and listen to your raps without asking you to buy this or that might be a marriage material.

3. Pay attention to the man who stopped you on the street. Listen to what he has to say and evaluate him at your time he might be the one. You would easily find out when the man you met on the street lies but you wont find out the lies of those you meet at the church till its late. Office is another place to go looking for a wife. The office girls usually do not have a lot to hide.

3 Likes

Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by PrebabyG(f): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wao, so interestn! were did u get urs?@op.

1 Like

Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Mmiriariugwu: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
so in otherwards lying ladies or men do not come to funeral ceremonies?
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Williamfors(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
i so much like your statment, i go with you.
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by KINGwax(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
Why not the graveyard?

2 Likes

Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by babzynkyahoocom(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
What of Nairaland, i bet there is a lot of fake gals here e.g. Badoo

1 Like

Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by ade4clement: 6:21am On Mar 12, 2013
babz_ynk@yahoo.com:
What of Nairaland, i bet there is a lot of fake gals here e.g. Badoo

true talk
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by fubbyy(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2013
On point, the no.1 is a big fact
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by mecussey(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2013
Excellent and original write up, I am sure Sexkills never see am, otherwise this is a frontpage material. I just realised, I knew all this uncconsiousl. Yday, I was telling a lady that I am scared of girls who call, write and flaunt God all the time
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2013
But we met in a shebeen and we were both wasted grin
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by donguutti: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2013
you forgot to add NAIRALAND FACEBOOK,TWITTER, OCCUPY NIGERIA
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Draydating(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2013
What happening
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by sammynaijaguy(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=Mmiriariugwu]so in otherwards lying ladies or men do not come to funeral ceremonies?[/quote
agadiwanyi you go school so
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by huninaija(f): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Aso Rock/Otta Farm! Presidential tinzz cheesy
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Draydating(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2013
Shit** go get your self marijuana
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
Is public toilet a good/bad place to find husband/wife? undecided
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Mekenz(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Williamfors: i so much like your statment, i go with you.
yes d ops is right base on his judgement,a beutiful gul cn nt jst bend down,becouse she may tink aftaral am been toast evriday by diffrent men,hense tinkin it wil b lyk dat,nt knwin dat age is nt on her side,so she kip flessin until 30,before she wil realise n wil turn to a sister instantly,seeking for marriage, guy beware of those babes.
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by gov36(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
hmmm, i see!
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Idongi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Is like u mix Akpako n Marijuana inject urself dat's y u post dis
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by PastorAji(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
donguutti: you forgot to add NAIRALAND FACEBOOK,TWITTER, OCCUPY NIGERIA

2nded even 2go, What's App and BBM
Also neva look for a wife especially is the Banking Hall
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by PastorAji(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
donguutti: you forgot to add NAIRALAND FACEBOOK,TWITTER, OCCUPY NIGERIA

2nded even 2go, What's App and BBM
Also neva look for a wife especially in the Banking Hall
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
funerals ?
Re: The Places You Must Avoid Looking For A Wife/husband by Rajosh(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2013
So bad people don't go to the market. Mtchew. Talking about funeral,me think it's better to go to a grave yard to look for a wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Asked You For A Date Does It Always Means He Wants You? / Found Love Again / SHOCK As Wife Sues Husband For Breaking Bed During Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.