Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 (3388 Views)

7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by mekaboy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
[b]
People will say i am being TRIBAL in my statement but we have to be real on this issue. Now there is APC which i believe will not Last because the North will try to have Northern president and West as VP and SE as Senate President.

Now a lot good has been going on in this Administration even though the smoke from bombs in the north will not let us see clearly. Now i will like us to look at the dangers Nigeria will face should a Northerner win the presidency in 2015.

1, they will maintain the ill gotten oil blocks (which will provoke the Niger delta people)

2, they will grant Amnesty to Boko Haram( which will provoke the whole of Nigeria, Churches and other foreign countries who lost their citizens).

3, possible chances that they might impose sharia in northern states.

THE EFFECTS

1, the Niger Delta people will not live to watch the funds generated from oil in the land being used to fund Terrorist. the result =**WAR**

2,if Amnesty is given, the Christians will be provoked, this might lead to religious War.

COMPARE THE EFFECT OF SS ON NIGERIA AND THE NORTH.

Now if the northerners do not win in 2015, the highest they will do is to make their region more ungovernable(they can be selling greenade like pure water on the streets). The only thing is that people will have to move from that region due to violence. But things will be going normal in the Sw SS and SE.

If they manage to throw one bomb in the SS or SE all northerners will have to leave those regions, i dont know about the SW because they are mixed by religion.

If the SS is provoked or if they loose, they will vandalize the pipe lines, and once the drilling and exportation of oil halts, it will impact heavily on the countries economy. there will be fuel, kerosine and gas scarcity.

We can see that the impact will be more if the SS is provoked.

If this matter is not handled carefully, this can lead to the long rumored disintegration .

2015 ELECTION RESULT.

NORTHERNERS LISTENING TO RADIO AND TV WITH BOMBS AND WEAPONS READY TO ATTACK CHRISTIANS AND NON NORTHERNERS IN THE REGION IS THE RESULT DOES NOT FAVOR THEM.

SS PEOPLE WAITING WITH BOMBS TO BLOW UP PIPE LINES AND REFINERIES IF RESULT DOES NOT FAVOR THEM.

SOUTH EAST PROTECT THEIR BUSINESS AND NEW FOUND OIL.

SW IN THE MIDDLE, BECAUSE THEY NEED OIL, SO ITS EITHER THEY BECOME FRIENDS WITH SS OR SE, OIL MUST COME FROM SOMEWHERE grin grin

SOLUTION

EITHER GEJ CONTINUES ARE PRESIDENT IN 2015, REVOKES OIL BLOCK LICENSES AND A NEW SHARING FORMULA IS ADOPTED.

OR

SOMEONE FROM SE EMERGES AS PRESIDENT TO PROVIDE A NEUTRAL GROUND AND REDUCE TENSION BETWEEN NORTH AND SS.

ELSE

DISINTEGRATION IS NOT FAR FROM NIGERIA.

[/b]

16 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by pazienza(m): 3:14am On Mar 12, 2013
SW does not lack oil, ondo has got some oil,and i am sure that with better searching techniques,they will find more oil off lagos coast line. I also reckon that itsekiri will be with SW,itsekiri has got enough oil to help their yoruba SW kin and kith

SW doesn't actually need SE or SS,which is why i am always suprised to see them defending the unity of nigeria,when igbos talk of igbo republic.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by HAH: 7:12am On Mar 12, 2013
mekaboy: [b]
People will say i am being TRIBAL in my statement but we have to be real on this issue. Now there is APC which i believe will not Last because the North will try to have Northern president and West as VP and SE as Senate President.

Now a lot good has been going on in this Administration even though the smoke from bombs in the north will not let us see clearly. Now i will like us to look at the dangers Nigeria will face should a Northerner win the presidency in 2015.

1, they will maintain the ill gotten oil blocks (which will provoke the Niger delta people)

2, they will grant Amnesty to Boko Haram( which will provoke the whole of Nigeria, Churches and other foreign countries who lost their citizens).

3, possible chances that they might impose sharia in northern states.

THE EFFECTS

1, the Niger Delta people will not live to watch the funds generated from oil in the land being used to fund Terrorist. the result =**WAR**

2,if Amnesty is given, the Christians will be provoked, this might lead to religious War.

COMPARE THE EFFECT OF SS ON NIGERIA AND THE NORTH.

Now if the northerners do not win in 2015, the highest they will do is to make their region more ungovernable(they can be selling greenade like pure water on the streets). The only thing is that people will have to move from that region due to violence. But things will be going normal in the Sw SS and SE.

If they manage to throw one bomb in the SS or SE all northerners will have to leave those regions, i dont know about the SW because they are mixed by religion.

If the SS is provoked or if they loose, they will vandalize the pipe lines, and once the drilling and exportation of oil halts, it will impact heavily on the countries economy. there will be fuel, kerosine and gas scarcity.

We can see that the impact will be more if the SS is provoked.

If this matter is not handled carefully, this can lead to the long rumored disintegration .

2015 ELECTION RESULT.

NORTHERNERS LISTENING TO RADIO AND TV WITH BOMBS AND WEAPONS READY TO ATTACK CHRISTIANS AND NON NORTHERNERS IN THE REGION IS THE RESULT DOES NOT FAVOR THEM.

SS PEOPLE WAITING WITH BOMBS TO BLOW UP PIPE LINES AND REFINERIES IF RESULT DOES NOT FAVOR THEM.

SOUTH EAST PROTECT THEIR BUSINESS AND NEW FOUND OIL.

SW IN THE MIDDLE, BECAUSE THEY NEED OIL, SO ITS EITHER THEY BECOME FRIENDS WITH SS OR SE, OIL MUST COME FROM SOMEWHERE grin grin

SOLUTION

EITHER GEJ CONTINUES ARE PRESIDENT IN 2015, REVOKES OIL BLOCK LICENSES AND A NEW SHARING FORMULA IS ADOPTED.

OR

SOMEONE FROM SE EMERGES AS PRESIDENT TO PROVIDE A NEUTRAL GROUND AND REDUCE TENSION BETWEEN NORTH AND SS.

ELSE

DISINTEGRATION IS NOT FAR FROM NIGERIA.

[/b]
Silence is the best answer to a fooool
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2013
HAH:
Silence is the best answer to a fooool

Hahahahaha.

And laughter is the best answer to tantrums.

Bros, Nigeria is on a brink! The Poster is very keen on the state of the nation.
I can't say more than this for now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2013
Funny Thread.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by goodgood2(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2013
This is a new nigeria where things have so much changed over the years. It is now time for restructuring and re-negotiation. The North canNorth pocket us anymore.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by UncleJJ(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2013
What is happening in our country today has nothing to do with north or south, muslim or christian.

This is a classic manifestation of machiavellian rule.

If there was no north in Nigeria, our politicos will find another way to continue ruling us.

GEJ came into power with one objective to rule for 2 or more terms. I disagree with anyone who claims bokoharam is solely a creation of the north.

Yes, northerners are involved, such an enterprise would not succeed without corporation from north. Mostly, top ranking northern defence officers with strong ties to the south.

The north could not orchestrate this because it will reduce the nos of votes in coming election.

The south however has everything to gain politcally from bokoharams campaigns.

Together, Borno and Yobe states provided over 2million votes in the presidential elctions of 2011, with over 5million registeres voters.

At this point GEJ can safely, get an extra 3-4 million votes from others states without raising eyebrows.

The next step of the plan will be to discredit iconic northern leaders, as has been done : bokoharam requested fmr petroleum minister Ali Monguno and Gen Buhari, who coincedentally are from Borno state - Gen Buhari mother is from Maiduguri.

GEJ cannot win in a free and fair election, infact no ine can win the presidential election without the blessing from the north.

Some people say things are changing, but if this works for GEJ (after the bloodshed in 2014) .The north will still hold sway, they have the numbers and funny enough they have the patience...see atiku vs obasanjo second term , see obasanjo 1999.

A temporary solution to this problem for the north is to handicap Mr Fix it , who seems to be one of GEJ primary elements.

A permanent solution for Nigeria, is for GEJ to use his last years in a constructive manner which will make north, south, east or west seek his return.

Massive rehabilitation of our educational institutions and compulsory evaluation of all academic personnel in higher institution.

Educationn is the only way Nigeria can grow, education is the solution to every problem Nigeria has.

Its not islam, and its not the north.

Every corner of this country lacks quality education and exposure.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by ak47mann(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2013
op

you are so on point cool smart analysis....

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
UncleJJ: What is happening in our country today has nothing to do with north or south, muslim or christian.

If there was no north in Nigeria, our politicos will find another way to continue ruling us.

GEJ came into power with one objective to rule for 2 or more terms. I disagree with anyone who claims bokoharam is solely a creation of the north.

Yes, northerners are involved, such an enterprise would not succeed without corporation from north. Mostly, top ranking northern defence officers with strong ties to the south.

The north could not orchestrate this because it will reduce the nos of votes in coming election.

Together, Borno and Yobe states provided over 2million votes in the presidential elctions of 2011, with over 5million registeres voters.

At this point GEJ can safely, get an extra 3-4 million votes from others states without raising eyebrows.

The next step of the plan will be to discredit iconic northern leaders, as has been done : bokoharam requested fmr petroleum minister Ali Monguno and Gen Buhari, who coincedentally are from Borno state - Gen Buhari mother is from Maiduguri.

GEJ cannot win in a free and fair election, infact no ine can win the presidential election without the blessing from the north.

Some people say things are changing, but if this works for GEJ (after the bloodshed in 2014) .The north will still hold sway, they have the numbers and funny enough they have the patience...see atiku vs obasanjo second term , see obasanjo 1999.

A temporary solution to this problem for the north is to handicap Mr Fix it , who seems to be one of GEJ primary elements.

A permanent solution for Nigeria, is for GEJ to use his last years in a constructive manner which will make north, south, east or west seek his return.

Massive rehabilitation of our educational institutions and compulsory evaluation of all academic personnel in higher institution.

Educationn is the only way Nigeria can grow, education is the solution to every problem Nigeria has.

Bros, wake up from your dreams of Utopia!
This is Nigeria where everything is seen from ethnic/religious angle.

My point is: if GEJ does well, the North will still hate him, if does bad, his people will still love him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by mekaboy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
UncleJJ: What is happening in our country today has nothing to do with north or south, muslim or christian.

[b] Bross, you have made a good analysis, but i want you to understand this

1, pleasing Nigerians means Offending the North

2, Pleasing the North means offending Nigerians

EXPLANATION

as thing are in Nigerian now, it will be impossible for gej to please SS SE SW and please the North at the same time

ok lets assume the president wants to please Nigeria and he decides to solve the problems of each region.

SE what is your problem ?

We want all Federal roads fixed
we want our own sea port
all federal schools in good condition
security and electricity
provide loans and motivation to the business men and local manufacturers.
proper Health care
OK TAKE MONEY, GET ALL THESE DONE

SW what is your problem?

security
federal roads fixed
electricity
federal universities in good condition
provide loans and support private sector
proper Health care
OK TAKE MONEY SOLVE THE PROBLEMS

SS what is your problem?
proper Health care
Massive development of the region
good roads
a percentage of funds from oil in our land
amnesty program
employment for youths
electricity
security
roads
loans and empower private sector
we want our ports, airport etc

OK TAKE MONEY SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.

NORTH WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

convert to Islam
dont touch the oil blocks we have shared among ourselves
grant our terrorist amnesty and pay them from oil wealth from Niger delta and other parts of Nigeria.
no schools
now health care
everybody in the north must convert to islam
no bars , clubs or alcohol
shut down all breweries

NOW YOU CAN SEE THAT IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR GEJ TO BE EFFECTIVE AND TRANSPARENT WITHOUT PROVOKING THE NORTH. SO IF THE NORTH IS WAITING FOR GEJ TO COME TO THEM FOR BLESSING, THEY WILL BE SHOCKED.

IF EVERY OTHER REGION REGISTERED UNDER AGED VOTERS LIKE THE NORTH DID, OR KILLED EVERY INEC OFFICIAL THAT REFUSES TO REGISTER THEM, DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER OF VOTERS THAT WILL COME FROM OTHER REGIONS?

AND IF THE WORST SHOULD HAPPEN, THE NORTH WILL NEED NIGERIA MORE THAN NIGERIA WILL NEED THEM. IF EVERYBODY IS TO GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS NOW, THE NORTH WILL SUFFER THE MOST.
[/b]

12 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
@ OP, even if this thread is "why nigerians can't have a nigerian president come 2015" I don't care...our votes doesn't count and even when they do, the person ends up disappionting everyone that stood in the sun for hours to vote for him so I don't really care the part be it north o, south o, east o or west because as it is right now, I have lost interest in nigeria leaders even the youths where I put my little hope on, they fall my hands so wetin remain!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by PointB: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
I think the Op has a grasp of the situation.

I also subscribe to the comment below, with a caveat that the SW can't rely on the Itsekiri because their land in interspersed with Ijaw land.

pazienza: SW does not lack oil, ondo has got some oil,and i am sure that with better searching techniques,they will find more oil off lagos coast line. I also reckon that itsekiri will be with SW,itsekiri has got enough oil to help their yoruba SW kin and kith

SW doesn't actually need SE or SS,which is why i am always suprised to see them defending the unity of nigeria,when igbos talk of igbo republic.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by pazienza(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
PointB: I think the Op has a grasp of the situation.

I also subscribe to the comment below, with a caveat that the SW can't rely on the Itsekiri because their land in interspersed with Ijaw land.

itsekiri doesn't have to have direct boundary with SW to be part of a new yoruba country,the case of alaska and the rest of USA comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by pazienza(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by pazienza(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2013

There had never been a time in nigerian history,that the north had more population than the south,we all knew how the north starting from balewa had manipulated all population results to favour the north,nigeria's population results is anti-reality.

GEJ must win come 2015,if nothing else,he has to conduct a real population census that will reflect the true demography of this country. The north's bogus population must be demystified,if nigeria is to survive,there is no way getting around it.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by PointB: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
pazienza:

itsekiri doesn't have have direct boundary with SW to be part of a new yoruba country,the case of alaska and the rest of USA comes to mind.

I am referring to the fact that Itsekiri and Ijawland boundary are still disputed. Certainly this will have far reaching implication on any oil related support they may wish to render to the SW. Not until their boundaries are clearly delineated.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by takedat(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by pazienza(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
PointB:

I am referring to the fact that Itsekiri and Ijawland boundary are still disputed. Certainly this will have far reaching implication on any oil related support they may wish to render to the SW. Not until their boundaries are clearly delineated.

Ok, i get your point. But lets be real,incase of disintegration of nigeria,ijaw as a country cannot stand against a greater yoruba country in a land dispute, considering that they are likely to be equally engaged in land dispute with bini people and possibly igbos( as in regard to bonny and opobo. *cool*). They simply don't have the population and unity to fight at all those fronts at the same time,especially against much stronger and populous adversaries.

It seems nigeria's disintegration will test ijaw tenacity and unity to it's limit. It would be interesting to see how they will handle it.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by mekaboy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lol so the yoruba country is already planning way with ijaw over oil. Lol
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by PointB: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
pazienza:

Ok, i get your point. But lets be real,incase of disintegration of nigeria,ijaw as a country cannot stand against a greater yoruba country in a land dispute, considering that they are likely to be equally engaged in land dispute with bini people and possibly igbos( as in regard to bonny and opobo. *cool*). They simply don't have the population and unity to fight at all those fronts at the same time,especially against much stronger and populous adversaries.

It seems nigeria's disintegration will test ijaw tenacity and unity to it's limit. It would be interesting to see how they will handle it.

That's well put. I reckon Ijaws already know that they cannot survive in a fight against multiple adversaries. The way I figure it, Ijaws will ultimately evaluate their options, including deciding who they share more in common with and who is in better position to protect their interest. In the end, I expect that they'll make good choice and not open multiple fronts. And of course, since Igbo have no history of conflict with Ijaws, I believe the Ijaws will find it much easier to reach agreement with the Igbos than for instance with the Itshekiris or Binis. But I seriously doubt Igbos will be involved in war with any Southern groups (including Yorubas) in the event of Nigeria's disintegration.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by IGBOSON1: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
pazienza:

^^^If Nigeria were ever to disintegrate, there wouldn't be any need for 'war' over territory (well, in the south at any rate); i suspect that for the old eastern region at least, they would come together to from a confederation, barring which a referendum could easily be done in places like Bonny, Opobo and Ikwerre land to see if they want to either form a confederation with Biafra (or any other name they choose to go by) or with Izonland; which ever happens, we're more than mature enough to sort things out peacefully.

It would be interesting to see if Efik/Ibibio/Annang would choose to form their own republic or pitch tents with either Biafra or Izonland.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by IGBOSON1: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
pazienza:

There had never been a time in nigerian history,that the north had more population than the south,we all knew how the north starting from balewa had manipulated all population results to favour the north,nigeria's population results is anti-reality.

GEJ must win come 2015,if nothing else,he has to conduct a real population census that will reflect the true demography of this country. The north's bogus population must be demystified,if nigeria is to survive,there is no way getting around it.

^^^And what makes you think that a census conducted by GEJ wouldn't go the same way as one conducted by OBJ?; like OBJ, he may not want (or have enough liver) to 'rock the boat'.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by pazienza(m): 3:16am On Mar 13, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^If Nigeria were ever to disintegrate, there wouldn't be any need for 'war' over territory (well, in the south at any rate); i suspect that for the old eastern region at least, they would come together to from a confederation, barring which a referendum could easily be done in places like Bonny, Opobo and Ikwerre land to see if they want to either form a confederation with Biafra (or any other name they choose to go by) or with Izonland; which ever happens, we're more than mature enough to sort things out peacefully.

It would be interesting to see if Efik/Ibibio/Annang would choose to form their own republic or pitch tents with either Biafra or Izonland.

If you think ndiigbo will peacefully accept any arrangement that will render a new igbo country landlocked,then you are in for a suprise.

Well i hope everything would be sorted out without a fight, but knowing human nature,i doubt if that would happen.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by pazienza(m): 3:23am On Mar 13, 2013
On the ibibio/annang/efik people, if they sort out their little internal bickering,they can easily form a viable country of their own.
I have always wondered if those northern cross-river groups would opt to join igbos or remain with efik,in such a scenario.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by pazienza(m): 3:29am On Mar 13, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^And what makes you think that a census conducted by GEJ wouldn't go the same way as one conducted by OBJ?; like OBJ, he may not want (or have enough liver) to 'rock the boat'.

You have a point! It's a frustrating situation. GEJ must not be another zik that allowed tafawa belewa to have his way with manipulation of our population census to suit the north,he must not be another OBJ that allowed that act to stand.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by mekaboy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
pazienza:

You have a point! It's a frustrating situation. GEJ must not be another zik that allowed tafawa belewa to have his way with manipulation of our population census to suit the north,he must not be another OBJ that allowed that act to stand.

With the way northern nigeria is nw, do u think there can be census there? Who will go to count? When the already kill health workers. I wonder how the inec materials and officials will conduct elections there. When bombs can easily go off at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by mekaboy(m): 2:43am On May 12, 2013
Hmmm it is all happening as I predicted. When I posted this topic, it was only one side threatening. Now the battle line is drawn as I predicted.
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by Nobody: 2:48am On May 12, 2013
See analysis
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by rash47(m): 5:26am On May 12, 2013
We are all confused
Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by nuclearboy(m): 5:37am On May 12, 2013
pazienza: SW does not lack oil, ondo has got some oil,and i am sure that with better searching techniques,they will find more oil off lagos coast line. I also reckon that itsekiri will be with SW,itsekiri has got enough oil to help their yoruba SW kin and kith

I am Human, then Nigerian and finally Yoruba

I think we defend Nigeria because we look at history - the larger a Nation is, the stronger it is. And if you truly know the Yoruba, you'd realise the Egbas used to see themselves as one nation and the Ibadan as another and the Ijebu as yet another. However, TODAY, we are all Yoruba.

Expand that into Nigeria and you should understand the thinking in the south-west - ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS NEGOTIATION!

If we truly wish to progress, I don't think it is whether GEJ wins or not that matters now. Even if he does win, the cost on the future has to be considered. ONE DAY, a Fulani will get there again and if GEJ sits tight today, they too will. What we ought lok at is what to do to truly "take-over".

Anyway, GEJ WILL win 2015 "IF" he does a few things

1. STOP being divisive - Yorubas have the experience I detailed above and know the cost of War - few Yoruba will vote for a divisive President and GEJ has been that if nothing else. He courts hatred just for this alone in the SW.
2. fix power and we see the power (not make noise thru sincerenigerian etc)
3. Start "truly" fighting corruption (we are not kids to be fooled by "free elections, probes, committees"wink
4. Become Presidential (something is wrong somewhere. he made too many agreements to get to that seat. he needs to do an "OBJ" like OBJ did against the atikus etc and truly get in control) - people refuse to respect someone who doesnt respect himself

Else, census figures (whether true or false) have already given 2015 to the North and because of the noise and divisiveness, SW will vote NOT for the north, BUT against divisiveness (ergo GEJ) - we had 200 years of war and dont want war anymore! SS and SE cannot be burning bridges yet asking for friendship. I do NOT hate GEJ or MEKABOY or BABYOSISI but I hate people screaming "lets fight"

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by dayokanu(m): 5:57am On May 12, 2013
pazienza:

If you think ndiigbo will peacefully accept any arrangement that will render a new igbo country landlocked,then you are in for a suprise.

Well i hope everything would be sorted out without a fight, but knowing human nature,i doubt if that would happen.

But your region is landlocked unless you want to dig gutter to the ocean

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Cant Have A Northern President Come 2015 by Gamji007: 6:07am On May 12, 2013

Even a mentally challenged person would agree to this analysis!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan •says, ‘PDP Can’t Lose Any State If I Manipulate Election’ / What Made President Jonathan Look So Sad? (pictured) / Finally, They Murdered Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.