Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (16868 Views)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2013
Well if he really did kill his colleague, then justice well served.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Gido2sun(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2013
In-dose 4 u judge
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by pastie(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2013
He that kills with gun shall die by...hanging
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by vanstanzy(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2013
Mark my words people, "This hausa mans brothers will come to his rescue as usual." No true justice in this country. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by sgsltd(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2013
the man may be mad ooo , he need medical check up
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by chibyboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2013
Northern people are fond of killing this is because of there satanic religious believe , it is so unGodly.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ABAKA72(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2013
Unknown Member: Hahahahaaaa

Aboki sentenced to death by hanging for killing an Igbo officer.. grin

May his soul continue to shine shoes in hell.. grin
you are a complete imbec1l. please posters ignore this fo0l, he wants to turn this thread into a tribal bashing.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ABAKA72(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2013
brownlord:

Aboki again
shut up!!
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Decapo: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2013
nice judgement..
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Afritop(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2013
THE ONLY HUMAN RIGHT GROUP THAT CAN SAVE THAT MAN IS BOKO HARAM. AND THAT IS WHEN THEY DECLARE THAT HE IS ONE OF THEIR ARRESTED MEMBERS. THAT WILL MAKE THE FEDERAL GOVT TO INTERVENE AND MAKE THE COURT TO SUSPEND THE JUDGEMENT WHICH WILL NOW PUT HIM AMONG TERRORISTS WHO ARE YET TO ENJOY AMNESTY BEING LOBBIED FOR BY THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2013
Hausa killed ibo. . . .wetin concern yoruba ?

Fooolish people !
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by rman: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2013
What about civilians killed by police men?
Where are the officers involved?

Cases of accidental discharge are many, justice must prevail across board
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Mobsync(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2013

Another tribal bigot who unfortunately, has missed his way...smh sadsadsadsad
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ichommy(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2013
slap1: Lucky dude, he now has a better chance of going to heaven.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Emoticon: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Serves him right.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by UnknownMember: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2013
ABAKA72: you are a complete imbec1l. please posters ignore this fo0l, he wants to turn this thread into a tribal bashing.

lol!!

Na you sabi.. I simply said what happened in Pidgin engligh.

You are the tribalist here for seeing it otherwise.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Rooneyboy(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
Wetin concern us

Na dem-dem .
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mysticgal(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
when did he kill,and how many months did it take for this judgement to be delivered?it's a good course.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Decryptor(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2013
I'm still waiting for the time when those SARS officers who killed those 40 MASSOB members and dumped their bodies in the river will be tried in court and given the same judgement. Then will i believe in the justice system of this country
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by vanstanzy(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2013
Unknown Member:

Way too fhucking slow...

Secondly, our lawyers are super super good at delaying a case. Infact, I have heard lawyers threaten somebody to please take a case to court, that his grandchildren sef would never see the end of that case.

Thirdly, the Nigerian Judiciary needs to be overhauled. Even a case of two fighting can take 5 years to settle.

Our Judges and magistrates are so so lazy its amazing. Some only come to court for 2 hours a day and 3time a week.

Why on earth do u think i call "Lawyers"..."Liars"? I don't call them that for nothing.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
Boko haram n police uniform. shocked[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by brownlord: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2013
ABAKA72: shut up!!

Just as ur username imply, 72 virgin hustler, na lie I talk?

1 Like

Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ajeboh: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2013
hope say im don keep enof bribery money 4 dat im imbesile son ooo
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Alpacheners(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2013
The law should have refered him
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by minostik(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] it is rather unfortunate that a law enforcement officer is now breaking the law. Also what is more terrible is that fact that most nigerians are filled with ethnic sentiments or religious confusion as the case may be. The question we are to ask here is what led to the death of a police officer by his colleague? Not to be pointing fingers and talking trash, which gets us no where
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by PehaKaso: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2013

May his soul continue to shine shoes 4 d Devil in hell.. grin

U are so on point, Big Brother cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ak47mann(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2013
a lesson to foreigners in the land if u f.ukk up we hang you by yanking rest of the abokis should watch their back cool cool
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ABAKA72(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Hausa killed ibo. . . .wetin concern yoruba ?

Fooolish people !
no mind them.
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2013
Arab kill jew

1 Like

Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ABAKA72(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Unknown Member:

lol!!

Na you sabi.. I simply said what happened in Pidgin engligh.

You are the tribalist here for seeing it otherwise.
gettout!! GOAT
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2013

If not subdued in court Aboki was ready to do more... No regret no surrender mentality..
Re: Former Abia Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ABAKA72(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2013
brownlord:

Just as ur username imply, 72 virgin hustler, na lie I talk?
no be lie, na me disvirgin your mother. anu ohia.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (Photos) / Mobolaji Johnson: Sanwo-Olu Mourns Death Of The First Governor Of Lagos / Yar'adua Or Dagrin's Death: Which Pained You More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.