Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. (5440 Views)

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / A Girl I Love Dearly For Marriage Dumped Me, She Is Evryting To Me. Wht Do I Do / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
I hv been datin my pastor daughter for 2 years now, nd he is nt aware d relationship. Bt jst last month wen went 2 see her in sch. Dey got 2 find out dat i hv been datin dere daughter. Nd d scandal almost tore d my family and her family apart. Becus d both family are very close. Knwing i disvirgin their daughter during d process of my visit 2 her in sch. They were so dissappionted in me. Bt they forgave me after all d scoldin. But my girl jst called me dat she is pregnant abt a month nw. I really don't knw wht 2 do. Am an nd holder. I don't hv a job nw. Bt hope 2 go 2 police tranin any monent frm nw. My family have a very humble background, tin are nt rite at finiacially. I hv siblings lookin up 2 me Finacially. Am confused wht should i do. Please ur advice.
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Kirinwa: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
What should you do? shocked undecided
Let me ignore the grammar aspect for now.
How do you wish to be advised?Have you ever heard of responsibility before?You have to accept responsibility for your actions.

God made us simple and perfect why do we enjoy complicating our lives?
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
Kirinwa: What should you do? shocked undecided
Let me ignore the grammar aspect for now.
How do you wish to be advised?Have you ever heard of responsibility before?You have to accept responsibility for your actions.

God made us simple and perfect why do we enjoy complicating our lives?
pls what can i do as regard d baby. Should i keep it.
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by greedie1(f): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
Climaths: pls what can i do as regard d baby. Should i keep it.
yes.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Kirinwa: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
If one reads and interpretes your post literally they'll be confused. You said you have been dating your daughter.Is the girl your daughter?
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Kirinwa: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Climaths: pls what can i do as regard d baby. Should i keep it.

Are you ready to marry now?If not they should take care of their daughter until you're ready or let them give her out to you on credit or hire purchase.When she delivers your family can take care of them while you hustle and supplement.
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by baby124: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
Climaths: I hv been datin my daughter for 2 years now, nd he is nt aware d relationship. Bt jst last month wen went 2 see her in sch. Dey got 2 find out dat i hv been datin dere daughter. Nd d scandal almost tore d my family and her family apart. Becus d both family are very close. Knwing i disvirgin their daughter during d process of my visit 2 her in sch. They were so dissappionted in me. Bt they forgave me after all d scoldin. But my girl jst called me dat she is pregnant abt a month nw. I really don't knw wht 2 do. Am an nd holder. I don't hv a job nw. Bt hope 2 go 2 police tranin any monent frm nw. My family have a very humble background, tin are nt rite at finiacially. I hv siblings lookin up 2 me Finacially. Am confused wht should i do. Please ur advice.

You know all this and you dey kerewa. Is someone like you supposed to have the strength and energy for girlfriend?
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Kirinwa: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
baby_123:

You know all this and you dey kerewa. Is someone like you supposed to have the strength and energy for girlfriend?

Baby m easy nah. grin He did it as a kind of diversion to ease tension.We should rather wonder why he didn't use condom.
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Kgdavid(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
ok i think understand...poster is referring to his so called "school daughter" not his real daughter. well it was very terrible for you to have done this and im sure she is a young girl. keep the baby and turn to God...it may not sound like practical advise bro but try it

1 Like

Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by baby124: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Kirinwa:

Baby m easy nah. grin He did it as a kind of diversion to ease tension.We should rather wonder why he didn't use condom.

I wonder how the thing can stand when you have such a responsibility and burden. Is he not supposed to be scared of adding to it? The cost of a girlfriend sef is an additional burden, undecided
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
Well i jus told my parents about d pregnacy it was like bomb release on them. My mum burst into tears. Becus of d closure of my family 2 my pastors family. Dat man has been like a dad 2 me financially nd spiritually. But it hurt 2 knw dat i can bite d finger that feed me.. My dad says i should keep d baby and prepare 2 be a man. Nd dat my girl will stop sch.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
OP, i'd advice u not to go into police college in this your confused state, so u dont pull the trigger instead of pulling urself together
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by baby124: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Climaths: Well i jus told my parents about d pregnacy it was like bomb release on them. My mum burst into tears. Becus of d closure of my family 2 my pastors family. Dat man has been like a dad 2 me financially nd spiritually. But it hurt 2 knw dat i can bite d finger that feed me.. My dad says i should keep d baby and prepare 2 be a man. Nd dat my girl will stop sch.

You better work hard to send her to school and you too work hard to further your education. Get a job or some jobs to make ends meet. You guys can keep the baby with her mum or yours during the day. Get married bro, many congrats. You can do this and make it work. Dont have any other child until you are both done with school and working. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by temi4fash(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Climaths: Well i jus told my parents about d pregnacy it was like bomb release on them. My mum burst into tears. Becus of d closure of my family 2 my pastors family. Dat man has been like a dad 2 me financially nd spiritually. But it hurt 2 knw dat i can bite d finger that feed me.. My dad says i should keep d baby and prepare 2 be a man. Nd dat my girl will stop sch.

nezt time dont bite more dan u can chew...
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Truckpusher(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
boy! your own dun finish sha......welcome to 10yrs life of struggling, unless things just changed for the better tongue.....meanwhile condoms isn't that expensive na ...even withdrawal method dey work for mature minds instead you allowed your selfishness and sweetness of punny to put you into this mess.

one more thing, just remember that there is nothing happening today that has never happened before,you are not the first person and won't be the last either. So, my friend carry your cross and take full RESPONSIBILITY for your actions though it's easier said than done because it's bitter but a man must face his music no matter how bad.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Climaths: I hv been datin my pastor daughter for 2 years now, nd he is nt aware d relationship. Bt jst last month wen went 2 see her in sch. Dey got 2 find out dat i hv been datin dere daughter. Nd d scandal almost tore d my family and her family apart. Becus d both family are very close. Knwing i disvirgin their daughter during d process of my visit 2 her in sch. They were so dissappionted in me. Bt they forgave me after all d scoldin. But my girl jst called me dat she is pregnant abt a month nw. I really don't knw wht 2 do. Am an nd holder. I don't hv a job nw. Bt hope 2 go 2 police tranin any monent frm nw. My family have a very humble background, tin are nt rite at finiacially. I hv siblings lookin up 2 me Finacially. Am confused wht should i do. Please ur advice.
kai !
anyways both of your families will need to know about the pregnancy before it is too late. are you ready to marry the gyel ?
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by IZUKWU(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
gree-die:

yes.
they ask you?;-)
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by obowunmi(m): 2:25am On Mar 13, 2013
your girlfriend is pregnant? next time use a condom.
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Kirinwa: 4:56am On Mar 13, 2013
lrguru: OP, i'd advice u not to go into police college in this your confused state, so u dont pull the trigger instead of pulling urself together
grin
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by greedie1(f): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2013
IZUKWU: they ask you?;-)
yes grin
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Thanks to those of u who posted positively, May God bless u. For those of u who were askin if i did nt use condom, it was d condom that failed, i even tried postinor 2 within 12 hours of d intimacy. So notin is as certain as abstainance. May God help me go through dis mess. So dat i can preach it as a message.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
I jst wish i could turn back the hands of time
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Climaths: I jst wish i could turn back the hands of time

sorry u cant turn back the hands of time
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by ada85: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
@poster, you started a topic on the 12th of november about this same issue but then her parents were unaware about the relationship but you also said she was pregnant then and that was about 4mths ago. So how come she's now 1mth pregnant? Did u guys abort that pregnancy?
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Sapphire86(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Climaths: Thanks to those of u who posted positively, May God bless u. For those of u who were askin if i did nt use condom, it was d condom that failed, i even tried postinor 2 within 12 hours of d intimacy. So notin is as certain as abstainance. May God help me go through dis mess. So dat i can preach it as a message.

Na devil push u, na devil catch u! Na only God's natural law take place. U guys just succeeded in derailing ur destinies.
Don't b confused o, cuz we aint gonna tell u 2 abort d belle! U wanted 2 eat d forbidden fruit in d garden, Adam d 2nd! U chop am finish, u con dey talk 'God help me 4m dis mess'. Wake up 2 ur child support duties!!!
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Exponental(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Why are people so foolish? Is condom not cheap enough?
Just carry ur cross cos I bet d pastor will not keep his daughter in house. Do arrangee marriage, they can support thereafter.
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by ikekings(m): 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Happy married life bro... You are now a father... Congrats!!!
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
ada85: @poster, you started a topic on the 12th of november about this same issue but then her parents were unaware about the relationship but you also said she was pregnant then and that was about 4mths ago. So how come she's now 1mth pregnant? Did u guys abort that pregnancy?
yea dats true. Bt i did d and c. Bt nw i don't wnt 2 do that again
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 14, 2013
It well, she have 2 tell her parents 2day, God pls help us.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
guy u mean u av aborted a pregnancy once!i believe that you never loved this your girl at all.all you want was to have sex.the only thing you are thinking about is that what will happen if it all goes wrong.if you know that you escape it again,you will abort again!i am guessing that the financial implication of aborting is taking a toll on you and there is back up!guy the best thing is the hardest decisions:accept the Pregnancy and genuinely love her now that she is alive.abortion is a riskig venture and i can tell you that she and her family will never.............
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by raqueal(f): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ op, I knew I had read this story before. The first time, you made her undergo a d and c, and you didn't stop at that. Yóu kept pounding her and now, you are about to have a baby. You were both aware of the consequence of your action, you just thought you were immune to it.

Well, congrats on the anticipated arrival of the "mini-you" assuming you don't do the d and c again. Cheers to a new life. All the best.
Re: Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
baralatie: guy u mean u av aborted a pregnancy once!i believe that you never loved this your girl at all.all you want was to have sex.the only thing you are thinking about is that what will happen if it all goes wrong.if you know that you escape it again,you will abort again!i am guessing that the financial implication of aborting is taking a toll on you and there is back up!guy the best thing is the hardest decisions:accept the Pregnancy and genuinely love her now that she is alive.abortion is a riskig venture and i can tell you that she and her family will never.............
thanks for ur post. Bt i wnt 2 say dat d money for doin another d and c is nt d problem bt i really jst want 2 do tins rite dis time no matter d cost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life / If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths / taken down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.