Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do (6407 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Here is my story. I and my girlfriend, hv been through a lot. 2 cut long stroy short. She jst put 2 birth for me recently, and becus of dat pregnacy we went through alot. She even have 2 get 1 yr spill over in her sch. But i really want 2 make amends 2 my ways, i really wnt 2 stay out of sex wit her until we get married. Becus we both love God, bt it seems my love for God can't hold me back wen ever am wit my girl. D look as if am be posses by another force. I can't jst control my emotions any more. I prayed abt it. Done all d best i can. But wen ever she cums around i would lose control. She would even try 2 correct me bt most times i don't listen.. And my spiritual ambition is on d line here. Jst yesterday wen she came down i almost hv sex wit her. And that would hv resulted 2 another pregnancy because she jst put 2 birth abt 4 weeks nw. Am really confused wht do i do. I really don't wnt 2 continue like dis . I really need advise
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by CircleOfWilis: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
huge
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by lomprico(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
huge
I tire o! He must be a yoruba dude with 'H' factor dat reflects his write up.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by braine(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
She just put to bed bro• Let her vaggie heal up• Take a chill pill•

1 Like

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sumbody who is more objective and constructive should say sumtin please
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
lomprico:
I tire o! He must be a yoruba dude with 'H' factor dat reflects his write up.
what is the meanin of H factor
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Hackerjay(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guy,u need deliverance ooo.or better still,u can see ur pastor.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hackerjay: Guy,u need deliverance ooo.or better still,u can see ur pastor.
tanks for post. But hv done dat before.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Chanchit: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ur write up sef no give me courage to advice you, btw, you dnt need advice, body go tell you when ur prick don kast, since you now let ur prick do d work of ur brain.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Climaths: what is the meanin of H factor
Phonological interference!!!! Adding 'H' in front of vowels when pronouncing words that start with a vowel. Eg. Hair instead of Air, Hurge instead of Urge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
First I congratulate you both on the arrival of your Bundle of blessings, I also wish to congratulate the girl in question for the bravery and dedication. For not being a hypocrite and choosing a one year spill-over rather than a few minutes abortion. If you are reading this, you have my respect and I am sure I speak for some others too. Now to the topic.
@ poster, from your write up, u seem like a person who has a bit of spiritual inclination. See, I know for certain that you are not yet determined enough. Determination is not just saying no to premarital sex, its been able to avoid senarios that encourages it. My people say " Person whe no one taste soup, make that person no use him teeth share meat" that is, "a man who is abstaining from soup shouldn't use his teeth in sharing meat for the kids." You both love each other and its obvious you don't like the idea of premarital sex, then avoid the enviroment, occassions etc.. I am very experimental. One certain day, my girl visited and I just wanted to know if I(and she) were in it for the sex or love, so this faithful day, rather than the usual jumping into bed and the ravaging things, we just layed still, looked each other and talked. Yes, we had a few kisses. But we talked and played and joked. And for the "first time" I wasn't in doubt , I really do love her. So love is possible without sex. I made up my mind since then and we decided together to threat sex as sacred and forgoe it till marriage.
So, in a nutshell my friend,if you stop the sex thing by way of determination, you'd discover tons of other fun things you can do together and which to a greater extent ties your bond.
We cook together, joke, fight mock wrestling(my favourite), act, pray, watch movies, take a stroll, teach her driving, tickle,tease (I'll stop here so she doesn't decode my identity)
And the good thing is that you guys have a baby already. Care for the baby together and you'd realize that the urge will die down naturally.
Let's know how well you are doing in a few weeks time....

19 Likes

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by highyo: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
If what you are saying is true, let me tell you the truth.
You are not born again yet
first you need to confess your sins and determine to serve God and obey him.
Secondly
you have being possess with a spirit that will always ask for more and never get tired of sex. You need to break that convenant with the blood of Jesus. Else it will destroy you
Thirdly-
after breaking the curse, it will still not want to leave because it's very sturbon but you must determine.
I want you to know that God is not someone we can decieved, if truely you want to stop it, he knows, if you dont want to he knows, he knows everything, but he will not do anything until he see's your determination that truely you dont want it again.
You must fight your flesh down to the bone.
The most wicked spirit to fight and most dangerous is the spirit of sexual immorality. It will never want to go, and satan will want to capitalized on it since he knew it's your weakness.

let me used mine as an example, I have many girlfriend before I gave my life to Christ. After I gave my life to Christ it was very difficult, that they were the one running after me to the extent that the girl I desire most when I was still in the world, but she gave me serious tough time, she was the one disturbing me. That's satan strategy. He will want to use your weakness against you.

Things to do
1. Break every soul tie between you and any girl you have ever slept with, i.e. Write their name in a paper, mention them one after the other, tell God you have sin by having sexual intercouse with them, then break the soul tie and destroy the blood convenant using the blood of Jesus. Even that girl too

1b. Break and destroy any connection with marine spirit

2. Dont stay together alone again, always ensure people are with you

3. Dont Masturbate

4. Dont watch sex movies

5. Reduce your relationship with ladies and dont look at them much, for many of them are satanic tools.

6. Whenever immoral taught want to gripped your mind, keep calling the blood of Jesus continiously till it fade away

7. Make arrangement to pay her bride price.

My dear, It was just like magic I never knew i will loose interest on ladies.

Send me your mail, may be I will foward some prayer point to you

No pastor pray for me, that is even dangerous too. I told God, you will be the one to deliver me because I trust no pastor or any deliverance minister. You told me to call on you and you will answer me, so you must answer me and deliver me, and he did
so dear, imitate me, and the lord will deliver you
but first, Give Your life to Christ, or else you cant win

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
brosss: First I congratulate you both on the arrival of your Bundle of blessings, I also wish to congratulate the girl in question for the bravery and dedication. For not being a hypocrite and choosing a one year spill-over rather than a few minutes abortion. If you are reading this, you have my respect and I am sure I speak for some others too. Now to the topic.
@ poster, from your write up, u seem like a person who has a bit of spiritual inclination. See, I know for certain that you are not yet determined enough. Determination is not just saying no to premarital sex, its been able to avoid senarios that encourages it. My people say " Person whe no one taste soup, make that person no use him teeth share meet" that is, "a man who is abstaining from soup shouldn't use his teeth in sharing meet for the kids." You both love each other and its obvious you don't like the idea of premarital sex, then avoid the enviroment, occassions etc.. I am very experimental. One certain day, my girl visited and I just wanted to know if I(and she) were in it for the sex or love, so this faithful day, rather than the usual jumping into bed and the ravaging things, we just layed still, looked each other and talked. Yes, we had a few kisses. But we talked and played and joked. And for the "first time" I wasn't in doubt , I really do love her. So love is possible without sex. I made up my mind since then and we decided together to threat sex as sacred and forgoe it till marriage.
So, in a nutshell my friend,if you stop the sex thing by way of determination, you'd discover tons of other fun things you can do together and which to a greater extent ties your bond.
We cook together, joke, fight mock wrestling(my favourite), act, pray, watch movies, take a stroll, teach her driving, tickle,tease (I'll stop here so she doesn't decode my identity)
And the good thing is that you guys have a baby already. Care for the baby together and you'd realize that the urge will die down naturally.
Let's know how well you are doing in a few weeks time....
thanks alot am grateful. That was an edifying advise i would take 2 heart all u hv said.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Oyinprince(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP, lemme ask first. Are you born again or you just a church goer
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oyinprince: OP, lemme ask first. Are you born again or you just a church goer
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oyinprince: OP, lemme ask first. Are you born again or you just a church goer
bro am a born again christain. And i know what it takes 2 be born again.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by AjaraEwuro: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
dump her before she leads you to hell.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
This my very first relationship, and it hurt 2 knw dat am makin all the mistake and blunders, dat i did nt even believe in my life time, dat i would be dis bad
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
AjaraEwuro: dump her before she leads you to hell.
i can't dump her. I am d problem nt her. And beside we hv a baby 2gether.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Oyinprince(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Climaths: bro am a born again christain. And i know what it takes 2 be born again.
ok, wat does being born again mean to you? wat does it take to be born again? ansa, so i can be sure of wat to tel u next
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
My guy , don't try it again o.... Is it because you are not the one carrying the pregnancy? Or do you want her to drop out of school because she loves you....? Ahn ahn! Thank goodness you guys didn't opt for abortion. You would have had murder to deal with. Ok I know its your first relationship but that excuse is so lame. You don't just jump into a relationship because you see brad pit kissing angelina jolie in mr.andmrs smith, no, relationships is not like what hollywood movies paint na. You have to be matured enough for it. Anyways.. About the matter at hand, what you are doing is dangerous. If the only point of attraction you have to your woman is sex, then dude, You are in for some serious ssshit. What that means is that d period when she can't give you, within or without marriage, you 'l get so fraustrated that you might play away match. Learn to be friends with her, biuld some other point of contact. Gist, back ur baby, dance , play, pretty much many things one poster(bros) said above. That way, you enjoy more quality time and sex becomes a means of showing love not getting satisfaction. Go outdoors together. Hang out. Fresh air has a way of dealing with libido. So please.. Please don't do it with her again till you marry.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
technophantom: My guy , don't try it again o.... Is it because you are not the one carrying the pregnancy? Or do you want her to drop out of school because she loves you....? Ahn ahn! Thank goodness you guys didn't opt for abortion. You would have had murder to deal with. Ok I know its your first relationship but that excuse is so lame. You don't just jump into a relationship because you see brad pit kissing angelina jolie in mr.andmrs smith, no, relationships is not like what hollywood movies paint na. You have to be matured enough for it. Anyways.. About the matter at hand, what you are doing is dangerous. If the only point of attraction you have to your woman is sex, then dude, You are in for some serious ssshit. What that means is that d period when she can't give you, within or without marriage, you 'l get so fraustrated that you might play away match. Learn to be friends with her, biuld some other point of contact. Gist, back ur baby, dance , play, pretty much many things one poster(bros) said above. That way, you enjoy more quality time and sex becomes a means of showing love not getting satisfaction. Go outdoors together. Hang out. Fresh air has a way of dealing with libido. So please.. Please don't do it with her again till you marry.
Thanks
tanks bro am really grateful.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by jansie(f): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
if ur gf already has a child for u, then what's stopping u 4rm getting married instead of punishing urself like this
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
jansie: if ur gf already has a child for u, then what's stopping u 4rm getting married instead of punishing urself like this
i don't hv a job yet. And other responsibility are there . For me 2 shoulder.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Hayormeah(f): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Climaths: Here is my story. I and my girlfriend, hv been through a lot. 2 cut long stroy short. She jst put 2 birth for me recently, and becus of dat pregnacy we went through alot. She even have 2 get 1 yr spill over in her sch. But i really want 2 make amends 2 my ways, i really wnt 2 stay out of sex wit her until we get married. Becus we both love God, bt it seems my love for God can't hold me back wen ever am wit my girl. D look as if am be posses by another force. I can't jst control my emotions any more. I prayed abt it. Done all d best i can. But wen ever she cums around i would lose control. She would even try 2 correct me bt most times i don't listen.. And my spiritual ambition is on d line here. Jst yesterday wen she came down i almost hv sex wit her. And that would hv resulted 2 another pregnancy because she jst put 2 birth abt 4 weeks nw. Am really confused wht do i do. I really don't wnt 2 continue like dis . I really need advise

y nt get married?
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Hayormeah(f): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Climaths: i don't hv a job yet. And other responsibility are there . For me 2 shoulder.

den focus more on gettin a job and makin ursef a beta person,so dt u can both gt married.Al d bst.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Chubhie: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Climaths: This my very first relationship, and it hurt 2 knw dat am makin all the mistake and blunders, dat i did nt even believe in my life time, dat i would be dis bad
You and your babe have my Respect for the courage and sacrifice you both showed to have the baby instead of abortion. Am not gonna make you feel guilty bout engaging in pre marital sex cos the deed has already been done. All that should occupy you mind now is on how to give your baby and your babe the best improved standard of living you can come up with and not on how to complicate issues again by bringing another child into the mix. Tame and discipline your third leg. Learn to use more of your reasoning now than emotions. Don't let this turn into a nightmare for you. My regards to your new born baby. You are a father now! Be in charge and think for three.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by NadiaSA1(f): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2013
@op u yoruba right
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by 190: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2013
undecided
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Thanks for all ur contributions and advise. I would try real hard 2 apply them.
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by olumaxi(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2013
Mr op..probably u lov ur girl so much..probably she is d 1 dat disvirgined u OR probably u av bin warned not to fornicate.....wcheva way,alwaz try to use a condom..but concernin d later,guy,fornication hinders God's plan...my piece
Re: I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do by Saraha1(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
olumaxi: Mr op..probably u lov ur girl so much..probably she is d 1 dat disvirgined u OR probably u av bin warned not to fornicate.....wcheva way,alwaz try to use a condom..but concernin d later,guy,fornication hinders God's plan...my piece
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking / All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.