Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd (11432 Views)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her / What Will You Do If Ur Girlfrd Said She's A Virgin Nd U Find Out She's Not! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by izsmike: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
i came across a frd in January this year who gave me the phone number of my ex girlfriend, i called her(my ex) and we talked liked nothing eva broke us up, she asked where i was, i told her den she said she was going 2 be at Ibadan on the 9th of march and then we planned on getting 2 meet again, march came and our conversation on phone now concentrate mainly on her coming. she said things like she doesn't think coming would be a good idea since she is going 2 spend the 9th and according 2 her she likes sleeping naked. i encouraged her so that i can at least still get 2 meet her after 4yrs of blacking out of each other, she agreed buh before coming she told me dat she is still a virgin and dat she has a bf dat she loves very well, me too i told her abt my gf i loved vry well too, i even send a pic of my current girlfrd to her. so finally march 9th came and she was at Ibadan like she said, so after doing wat she came to do at Ibadan, she traveled to me in akure(whr i sch). the sight of her brought back 2 life so many memories, i hugged her for close 2 30mins in the park then we moved straight to my hostel, we talked of past experience then 9th fell, she took her bath and came out of the bathroom naked with the mind set that she was going 2 sleep like that. me too without bathing(most guys nor dey bath for 9th na) i lay close 2 her and b4 i could say jack Robinson i was kissing her, she didn't stop me, despite the fact dat she has a bf, i hugged her unclothedness then gently try 2 move my hands 2 her bare breast and found out that the breast was still in its S.I unit(vry standard) i caress the breast gently as i sucked out all most all her saliva 4rm her mouth, at dis point i knew something was going 2 happen, den i remembered she told me on fone dat she is still a virgin and den i was like if she is really a virgin she wont let me kiss her so deep, so i gave her lips little space and move 2 her standard bobby and sucked it like a starved baby, she moans loudly and i moved my left hands down her very flat belly and i felt she was still on panties and once again i thought if she is really a virgin she will stop me at dis point , i pulled down the pant and the only sound i heard from her was in continuation of her moaning, i took away my trousers and brought out the very wonderful large gift i inherited from my dad. i tried penetrating her with my inheritance and i was convince of her virginity, yet she didn't still stop me, i continued the penetration very slowly and her moaning turns 2 crying out loud, anyway the cries encouraged me and that was how i dis-virgin-ed my ex last weekend, she left the next day and traveled back to delta state. now the only question she is asking me is " Michael are u sure u ve a gf". PLS NAIRALANDERS DID I DO WRONG?
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Bisjosh(f): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sexuality section pls undecided angry
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Goldensharkis(f): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wetin dey worry u Must u say dis out At least there is a way of putting it,u just let d cat out of sack... N if I abuse u too much now they Seun go block me...
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by mkoabiola: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
izsmike: i came across a frd in January this year who gave me the phone number of my ex girlfriend, i called her(my ex) and we talked liked nothing eva broke us up, she asked where i was, i told her den she said she was going 2 be at Ibadan on the 9th of march and then we planned on getting 2 meet again, march came and our conversation on phone now concentrate mainly on her coming. she said things like she doesn't think coming would be a good idea since she is going 2 spend the 9th and according 2 her she likes sleeping naked. i encouraged her so that i can at least still get 2 meet her after 4yrs of blacking out of each other, she agreed buh before coming she told me dat she is still a virgin and dat she has a bf dat she loves very well, me too i told her abt my gf i loved vry well too, i even send a pic of my current girlfrd to her. so finally march 9th came and she was at Ibadan like she said, so after doing wat she came to do at Ibadan, she traveled to me in akure(whr i sch). the sight of her brought back 2 life so many memories, i hugged her for close 2 30mins in the park then we moved straight to my hostel, we talked of past experience then 9th fell, she took her bath and came out of the bathroom naked with the mind set that she was going 2 sleep like that. me too without bathing(most guys nor dey bath for 9th na) i lay close 2 her and b4 i could say jack Robinson i was kissing her, she didn't stop me, despite the fact dat she has a bf, i hugged her unclothedness then gently try 2 move my hands 2 her bare breast and found out that the breast was still in its S.I unit(vry standard) i caress the breast gently as i sucked out all most all her saliva 4rm her mouth, at dis point i knew something was going 2 happen, den i remembered she told me on fone dat she is still a virgin and den i was like if she is really a virgin she wont let me kiss her so deep, so i gave her lips little space and move 2 her standard bobby and sucked it like a starved baby, she moans loudly and i moved my left hands down her very flat belly and i felt she was still on panties and once again i thought if she is really a virgin she will stop me at dis point , i pulled down the pant and the only sound i heard from her was in continuation of her moaning, i took away my trousers and brought out the very wonderful large gift i inherited from my dad. i tried penetrating her with my inheritance and i was convince of her virginity, yet she didn't still stop me, i continued the penetration very slowly and her moaning turns 2 crying out loud, anyway the cries encouraged me and that was how i dis-virgin-ed my ex last weekend, she left the next day and traveled back to delta state. now the only question she is asking me is " Michael are u sure u ve a gf". PLS NAIRALANDERS DID I DO WRONG?
Lol!
U ar gud story teller.
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by izsmike: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Goldensharkis: Wetin dey worry u Must u say dis out At least there is a way of putting it,u just let d cat out of sack... N if I abuse u too much now they Seun go block me...
sowie o, I am an engineering student and not in linguistics, if u take me tutorials now I won't make the mistake another time. Thanks anyway
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Screwface(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
cheesycheesy
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Screwface(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lol.
Ode.
You've been reading Mazi's thread.
Weldonecheesy
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by KINGwax(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Goldensharkis: Wetin dey worry u Must u say dis out At least there is a way of putting it,u just let d cat out of sack... N if I abuse u too much now they Seun go block me...
is it tickling you?
OP, u're a dead man living!!!
Why did u sleep with a whoree?
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by greedie1(f): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
are u here to seek for help or to tell us abt ur conquest i think its not d former so congrats, u did wat her bf couldn't do- entered jerusalem without passing tru jerico...

btw, r u sure u ve a gf undecided

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wonders shall never end in this nairaland.smh cheesy
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by amygreat24(f): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hope say u use condom! Virgin get types nd kinds!! Nara ekene!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by ikekings(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lol... Op you no do wrong jare... Invite her again and tear her punnany apart once more... grin grin grin
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Sijo01(f): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Screwface: Lol.
Ode.
Weldonecheesy

hahahahahahaha........ Infact, he's a fast leaner!
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Sijo01(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2013

Nor mind the BOY jor.
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by topmostg: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Who dey quote the o.p again?
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Biim: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Screwface: Lol.
Ode.
Weldonecheesy

grin
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by bedford101(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2013
...she wants more cheesy
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2013
izsmike: i came across a frd in January this year who gave me the phone number of my ex girlfriend, i called her(my ex) and we talked liked nothing eva broke us up, she asked where i was, i told her den she said she was going 2 be at Ibadan on the 9th of march and then we planned on getting 2 meet again, march came and our conversation on phone now concentrate mainly on her coming. she said things like she doesn't think coming would be a good idea since she is going 2 spend the 9th and according 2 her she likes sleeping naked. i encouraged her so that i can at least still get 2 meet her after 4yrs of blacking out of each other, she agreed buh before coming she told me dat she is still a virgin and dat she has a bf dat she loves very well, me too i told her abt my gf i loved vry well too, i even send a pic of my current girlfrd to her. so finally march 9th came and she was at Ibadan like she said, so after doing wat she came to do at Ibadan, she traveled to me in akure(whr i sch). the sight of her brought back 2 life so many memories, i hugged her for close 2 30mins in the park then we moved straight to my hostel, we talked of past experience then 9th fell, she took her bath and came out of the bathroom naked with the mind set that she was going 2 sleep like that. me too without bathing(most guys nor dey bath for 9th na) i lay close 2 her and b4 i could say jack Robinson i was kissing her, she didn't stop me, despite the fact dat she has a bf, i hugged her unclothedness then gently try 2 move my hands 2 her bare breast and found out that the breast was still in its S.I unit(vry standard) i caress the breast gently as i sucked out all most all her saliva 4rm her mouth, at dis point i knew something was going 2 happen, den i remembered she told me on fone dat she is still a virgin and den i was like if she is really a virgin she wont let me kiss her so deep, so i gave her lips little space and move 2 her standard bobby and sucked it like a starved baby, she moans loudly and i moved my left hands down her very flat belly and i felt she was still on panties and once again i thought if she is really a virgin she will stop me at dis point , i pulled down the pant and the only sound i heard from her was in continuation of her moaning, i took away my trousers and brought out the very wonderful large gift i inherited from my dad. i tried penetrating her with my inheritance and i was convince of her virginity, yet she didn't still stop me, i continued the penetration very slowly and her moaning turns 2 crying out loud, anyway the cries encouraged me and that was how i dis-virgin-ed my ex last weekend, she left the next day and traveled back to delta state. now the only question she is asking me is " Michael are u sure u ve a gf". PLS NAIRALANDERS DID I DO WRONG?

Hahahahaha! 1 of two things just happened:

a) She just gave you HIV
b) Get ready to be a father; Seems she wants to impose a pregnancy that is not yours on you.

And bruv, that babe has been disvirgined a long time ago before your dyck even smelled that puussi cheesy

This guy na proper JJC grin
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by huninaija(f): 3:39am On Mar 13, 2013
She's using your balls to play tinko berra go and seek the help of a herbalist.. ashii man

mtcheewww
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2013
Okay, I'm going to ask what everyone who viewed this is thinking "How many pounds of weed did you ingest before posting this"?

Best believe, she was far from a virgin (Sleeping butt-naked near a guy, Letting him sleep with her with no effort at all and then readily leaving without forcing her way into his life)...Lol, You just got used, I suggest you check your HIV status
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by olumaxi(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2013
OP,i think u made sense though..there was dis cute slim chik i met somtyms back..she had a lot of rich boyfrnds yet she neva allowd them to slp wit ha but gav me ha virginity instead(aint even upto those guys level)..since then i kip wonderin y a gal would do such..
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by Raphtop(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
What an achievement,
mtchewww.
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by ndeepurity(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
nairaland crew don give u da championship cup?
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by UyiIredia(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ izsmike: Guy, I see Winners sticker for your profile pic. And you are here shamelessly telling us how you engaged in fornication.
Re: I Disvirgined My Ex-girlfrd by adaxxy: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2014
CONTRATULATION YOU HAVE JUST WON A VISA LOTTERY TO AMERICA FOR DISVIRGNING YOUR EX. WETING YOU WAN MAKE I DO NAH OKAYYY OOOOO I DON HEAR.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Always Complain Of My Dry Vagina. / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.