Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (6329 Views)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / "I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by MistaHumble(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is a touching message I got from someone recently.

I use to be this flexing kind of guy that knows nothing but groove and woman. I met this young girl with my best friend who I know was a player like me. I actually liked her and tried to get close to her because my friend didn't send her and she was just head over hills for him.

Somehow we met somewhere while she was chilling with her female friends and seems she recognised me and came to greet me cus normally she use to ignore me knowing I wanted to sleep with her. From that day things changed and she started liking me. I actually told her I wasn't thinking of a relationship and all that but she didn't care and always wanted to hang out with me and started falling in love with me.

Now I was already preparing to travel out of the country for studies but I didn't want to tell her. The night before I was to travel she was with me and refused to go home. We spent the night together in my dads hotel and she gave herself to me.

The truth is I was so high and thinking more of my journey cus that was my first time out of the country so I didn't tell her or even anybody about it. The next morning I dropped her off, rushed home and took off to Lagos cus my flight was a night flight.

On getting to my destination in Europe, I decided to call everyone after settling down and I called her as well. When she saw the number and answered, I cud tell from her voice she was really shocked and then she started crying. I kept asking her what the big deal is that is was crying that bad and then she said I have just disvirgined her and travelled just like that. She is threatening to kill herself and I am so confused.

I have received calls from her brothers and even my friends that know her that she has refused to go to uni anymore and the situation is really serious.

Please what can I do to calm this all down cus I didn't mean it this way.

Read more stories at www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com and make your opinions to those that count on you for matured advice's.
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Yehman(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by ronald4lif(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
I don't know why but I don't take such threats serious. I've encountered two and nothing happened as non didn't carry out their threat. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by donholy28(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
But guy u wicked sha

3 Likes

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by MistaHumble(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
But guy u wicked sha

Bros abeg b4 you change am for me try read the beginning oooo, no be me do am ooo... I dey naija oo

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by boboLIL(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is superstory

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Wizzz: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Omoh u get mind oh undecided

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
She needs to be flogged angry

Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
MistaHumble:

Bros abeg b4 you change am for me try read the beginning oooo, no be me do am ooo... I dey naija oo
grin
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by dejavski(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
So you used and dumped her angry
The igwe must hear about this

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by whizqueen(f): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
boboLIL:
This is superstory
A life of strife and sorrow

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Johnnoah1st: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
MistaHumble:

I use to be this flexing kind of guy that knows nothing but groove and woman. I met this young girl with my best friend who I know was a player like me. I actually liked her and tried to get close to her because my friend didn't send her and she was just head over hills for him.

Somehow we met somewhere while she was chilling with her female friends and seems she recognised me and came to greet me cus normally she use to ignore me knowing I wanted to sleep with her. From that day things changed and she started liking me. I actually told her I wasn't thinking of a relationship and all that but she didn't care and always wanted to hang out with me and started falling in love with me.

Now I was already preparing to travel out of the country for studies but I didn't want to tell her.
let her kill herself 1st. den i will give u my own advice, but 4 now i still consider dis a mere threat.
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by blessedvisky(m): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2015
I nominate you for abobaku the ext grin angry
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Phikom(m): 5:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Tales
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Samyj247: 5:49am On Aug 21, 2015
MistaHumble:

forget dt girl jare, no b she gv u d punnanyyyy abi u force her,,, she jst wan hook u. Dt kind girl go gv d punnany to another guy for service later. Baddoooo have said it gbam
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Osgilliat(m): 5:52am On Aug 21, 2015
kudos to you bro. now you have unleash her to the world. very soon you will be informed how she has turned to something else. she will be collecting different sizes. she has to quench the taste you have unwrapped.
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by therealdeal10: 6:41am On Aug 21, 2015
It's all dis emotionally weak gals u shuld av known more about d gal b4 entering her

Kip calling her 2 mk sue she doesn't do anytin stupid n also tell dat ur best friend e shuld help u kip an eye on her dats d price u'll av 2 pay 4 bn so ignorant
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by adeniyi3971(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2015
MistaHumble:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Goodness! Why am i finding this hard to believe? Op how old is she? How possible is it that someone who have been avoiding you just open up and slept with you? Since it was your first time out of the country,i think you normally ought to have talk abt it, brag abt it,infact even shout abt it but you just kept shut?hmm ... Wat abt her parent? Like wait oo.she was a virgin and you didnt notice until she let it out? No pain?no blood?no tears? Hmm so many loopholes..

I donbelivit
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by MistaHumble(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Goodness! Why am i finding this hard to believe? Op how old is she? How possible is it that someone who have been avoiding you just open up and slept with you? Since it was your first time out of the country,i think you normally ought to have talk abt it, brag abt it,infact even shout abt it but you just kept shut?hmm ... Wat abt her parent? Like wait oo.she was a virgin and you didnt notice until she let it out? No pain?no blood?no tears? Hmm so many loopholes..

I donbelivit

Didn't you read the story properly at all? Go to www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com
Just take your time to read it properly and tell me if its possible to take note of blood or care about the tears and screaming when one is so high cus even non virgins do dat as well.
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by misspicy(f): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:

I donbelivit
I wonder ogrin
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by MrAnonTAC: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
SHEGE

GO CHECK : TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by duduade: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Promise her marriage. She will go to school. ... along the way have many toasters and she ll get distracted and eventually have a new bf and forget about you... the day she remembers to call you.. then you start your own drama... reverse psychology. .. why she abandon you. ..?

2 Likes

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by tremie(f): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2015
whizqueen:

A life of strife and sorrow

Is that what they sing?? I dint even know embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by ManTiger(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2015
MistaHumble:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by freeage7(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2015
MistaHumble:

Now I was already preparing to travel out of the country for studies but I didn't want to tell her. The night before I was to travel she was with me and refused to go home. We spent the night together in my dads hotel and she gave herself to me.

The truth is I was so high and thinking more of my journey cus that was my first time out of the country so I didn't tell her or even anybody about it. The next morning I dropped her off, rushed home and took off to Lagos cus my flight was a night flight.

On getting to my destination in Europe, I decided to call everyone after settling down and I called her as well. When she saw the number and answered, I cud tell from her voice she was really shocked and then she started crying. I kept asking her what the big deal is that is was crying that bad and then she said I have just disvirgined her and travelled just like that. She is threatening to kill herself and I am so confused.

I have received calls from her brothers and even my friends that know her that she has refused to go to uni anymore and the situation is really serious.

Please what can I do to calm this all down cus I didn't mean it this way.

Read more stories at www.issuesoflove.mywapblog.com and make your opinions to those that count on you for matured advice's.
Bloody liar. Cheap lies. Talk another thing jo. Oniranu!
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by knostbrown01(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Gimme her number, lemme speak with her
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by steph2sweet(f): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Killing herself won't be bad. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by olajorn(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=ronald4lif post=37170876]I don't know why but I don't take such threats serious. I've encountered two and nothing happened as non didn't carry out their threat. Good riddance [/quotie] brother You bad oo cheesy...Chai some people are secretive oo,He disflowered and coulent tell her his move...Some people get mind oo
Re: I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. by seunwen2(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:

I donbelivit

have deflowered a girl without a stain that day i was just thinking of the kind virgin she be

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork. / See How A 'Lepa' In Church Wants To Make Me Sin (viewer discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.