Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (55711 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by deols(f): 6:16am On Mar 13, 2013
She should sue them and demand big money o jare...

Why should a law that goes against the belief of Nigerians be made?

Why should Nigerians be mandated to wear something they dont want to wear.

It is silly. I would do exactly that and not wear no nonsense trousers.

And anyone who disturbs me on that note better be ready to meet me in court.

Will fight with tooth, nails cutlasses and LAwyers.

What?!grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tintingz(m): 6:21am On Mar 13, 2013
deols: She should sue them and demand big money o jare...

What?!grin
grin grin abeg take am easy o...
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by deols(f): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2013
tintingz: grin grin abeg take am easy o...

Lol.

What figure od speech was that again?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by anitank(f): 6:25am On Mar 13, 2013
deols: She should sue them and demand big money o jare...

What?!grin
And I can authoritatively tell u that u can never win a case against a "body" owned by Federal Government even if u get the best of Lawyers from the best continent.

The rules are there for a reason, and there are also options for those who can't deal with it (exemption).

If everybody go by what they believe because they have the "rights" to that, how would u think the whole system will be like?

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by dandollaz: 6:31am On Mar 13, 2013
Acidosis:

You are not in any position to tell her what is wrong or right mr brainwash...

Okay what is wrong with smoking?
what is wrong in abortion?
what is wrong with HIV?

I can decide not to wear a shoe... it is no one's fcking business

@acid I bet you have not been to camp talkless of making your own decision.something is wrong in everything you mentioned.in camp or military an order is an order if you don't and stop bring the issue of your ex because she is in your house not a place of service. She deserve what she got.

What if shes not comfortable on trousers??

My ex doesn't wear trousers... She has her reasons and it was never my business to dictate her preference... Infact; skirts makes her sexy, smart and perfect...! grin
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tintingz(m): 6:31am On Mar 13, 2013
deols:

Lol.

What figure od speech was that again?
i dont want you to loose your tooth... Please keep it like this grin
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by akmoh(m): 6:31am On Mar 13, 2013
50calibre: This NYSC people should learn to respect people's religious beliefs and choices.
Zuwo! People should learn to respect simple rules and regulations. Discipline is one of the virtues, the NYSC tries to instill in her participants. If she cannot obey the rules of the scheme, she should go and form her own NYSC! It would have been easier to respect the faith of insisting on wearing skirts, if all christians, or those who profess to follow christ, insist on wearing skirts! Muslims insist on their ladies covering their head, so every institution respects that because they are unanimous in that practice. But for christians, some denominations, allow wearing of trousers to church by her female members so, insisting on wearing skirts is not a christian practice, rather it is a personal belief! NYSC seeks to build institutions and not individuals!
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by hydoo(m): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2013
jojoluv: she is acting according to her faith,so dnt blame her
shut up joor,,if na muslim woman u go start abusing islam hypocr people
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tintingz(m): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2013
^ Lolz grin
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2013
she is acting according to her faith we all have different believe

HYPOCRITE!!! [/quote]
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by deols(f): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2013
anitank:
And I can authoritatively tell u that u can never win a case against a "body" owned by Federal Government even if u get the best of Lawyers from the best continent.

The rules are there for a reason, and there are also options for those who can't deal with it (exemption).

If everybody go by what they believe because they have the "rights" to that, how would u think the whole system will be like?

Wow..really? I thought it was a good way to make some dough by settling outta court cheesy

Can't the rules be changed? Or is there something in law protecting rules from being changed.

I love what the youth service incorporates and should not be denied that experience because someone sometime ago made a rule.

I didnt know of the exemption until this thread.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by magni10003: 6:39am On Mar 13, 2013
hmmmmmmm.......wonders will nt end o.abi did she nt knw dah corpers wear trousers?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by crackhouse(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2013
Policewoman: Pls is dia anywhere in d bible it is written dat women should nt wear trousers? Abi d babe na rev.sister?
yeah, there is but i have forgotten the quotation. It says woman should not wear things meant for men and vice versa.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by deols(f): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2013
tintingz: i dont want you to loose your tooth... Please keep it like this grin

How are you sure they are intact.

You know how much kolanut i don chop?

Golden teeth..grin

Anyways, you know these atheists want us to join them in their disbelief thereby supporting all these satanic things.

Muslims and Christians should stick 2geda against these people..may God help us cheesy
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by dandollaz: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2013
I believe that the parents will mad at her not the official because if she is own daughter that bleeped up I will decamp her to village.after wasting time at home to wait for Nysc only to end up disobeying the FG.Jesus told us to respect the authourity.THE END
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tintingz(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2013
deols:

How are you sure they are intact.

You know how much kolanut i don chop?

Golden teeth..grin

Anyways, you know these atheists want us to join them in their disbelief thereby supporting all these satanic things.

Muslims and Christians should stick 2geda against these people..may God help us cheesy
amin

Golden teeth ke grin is it the work of the kolanut ni...

And dont tell me two of your teeth don comot like this cheesy
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tintingz(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2013
Oops!
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by mckemsoc(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2013
People are really perishing out of ignorance. She has just wasted a year because of her ignorance when she could've done something abt it. Really a pity!
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by cyril83(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2013
Oahray: lol... We both were not there. I am arguing based on info provided and you say I am assuming? Interesting! grin

Before dismissing something as false especially when you were not there to witness it, consider all possibilities. Isn't it possible the whole issue began before 10pm and she finally left camp at about 11pm? In the link you posted, why was the time in question not disputed if it were really untrue? Your turn to use your brain man, it doesn't hurt.
lwtmb! You are probably an undergraduate or a mechanic somewhere, stop arguing what you don't know. If otondo is decamped or relocated, he or she would not be allowed to spend extra 30mins inside d camp and d decision must have been made during d day.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by hydoo(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2013
jojoluv: she is acting according to her faith,so dnt blame her
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by aesola: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2013
Hypocricy: she should as well exempt herself from the exercise and trust her faith for job not nysc certificate.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by TechyGuy: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2013
In as much as I know that doctrine isn't biblical, most of you here talk like you didn't or haven't done NYSC. If you served in the north you must have seen ladies from the other religion who wear hijab or Buqha (don't really know the pronunciations). Some even covered their face, so guys cut the crap attacking the babe for her faith!
This is coming from a Christian who believes trousers are more suitable for ladies.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by drogs(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2013
50calibre: This NYSC people should learn to respect people's religious beliefs and choices.
. Who are you? You should not be here. Ignoramus like you
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Jonnysteve: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2013
In d 1st place she has even sinned because God teach us 2 obey constituted authority,give unto cesear wat is cesear....she should stop playin holier than thou...God is more concern about ur heart is it rite wit God n not u refusing 2 wear trouser in an NYSC camp,she should ave simply go 4 exepmtion letter.....hypocrates....nimcumpoo
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Okdanny: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2013
It is her belief, religion , and even culture' so it should be respected, after many of the female corps wear the karki skirt in d camp down here @east, some r married, fat , and are not comfortable with the trouser tinz' this should be respectd, after that camp cordinator cant send her daughter away @ night, 11pm, human right should nt b tampered pls, lnglife 9ja
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by rhymz(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2013
We had a situation like this one too in Camp when I served in Sokoto. A female corper turned her troussers into a skirt by loosening and resewing the sides. It was a serious matter. The girl was in my platton. One of these Lord Chosen Ignorant Christians trying to act like she was more christian than Church.
Trust soldier man as im dey take handle im thing, he ordered her go back to the tailor turn back the troussers immediately, no abeg. She used her head quick. Who cares if Jesus asks you to wear Pant, while you are here, you will dress like everyone else. The biggest culprits where muslim girls, jeez, these girls are annoying, some of them just intentionally want to stoke problem intentionally with their hijabs and all that smelly stuff they wear. I can't remember how many times many of the were queried for the length of the knickers or for wearing troussers instead of shorts. Religion is delusional walahi.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Oahray: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2013
cyril83: lwtmb! You are probably an undergraduate or a mechanic somewhere, stop arguing what you don't know. If otondo is decamped or relocated, he or she would not be allowed to spend extra 30mins inside d camp and d decision must have been made during d day.
lol. That's the same way you would stubbornly argue that one one is ever allowed to dress differently, just because you have not seen corpers in camp in dresses (sister/nun) or muslim ladies in hijabs. Don't be too quick to presumptuously dismiss other people's claims based on your own assumption (that every camp follows every 'rule' to the letter every time).
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by EnyiBlaze(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2013
We are in a democracy enviroment, so one person can't confuse others in such a situation. By the way who is righteos? If you righteous by not wearing trouser, does it make you righteous in other sins? It's believe that if you can't defeat them you join them and the truoser is to make one smart on parade ground and other exercise that may expose your body when you wear skirt. Is she saying now that the Federal government has no brain or didn't not know that religion (Christianity) exist?.....if she can't obey instructions, what took her to the camp? Or what is she up to? Infact she is a mighty pretender......
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by warrior101: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2013

And religious people should learn to respect other organisation's policies.
So if you had to wear a uniform as a staff in a company, you would refuse because you think you are a prince destined for great things? It does make sense to me. She was served right in my view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.