Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Do Girls Have Ego? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Have Ego? (1476 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Why Do Men Generally Have Ego Problems? / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Have Ego? by Kirinwa: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2013
I wish to know if girls have ego and pride.Why do they find it difficult to accept their mistake?Do they ever say,'Am sorry?'Relationships are becoming sour because of this negligence.Moreover why are some girls so rude?
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by xynerise: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Kirinwa: I wish to know if girls have ego and pride.Why do they find it difficult to accept their mistake?Do they ever say,'Am sorry?'Relationships are becoming sour because of this negligence.Moreover why are some girls so rude?
You are contradicting yourself with different questions. You asked if they have ego and pride, you still ask why they find it difficult to accept their mistakes. Which one is the bone of contention? undecided
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Caracta(f): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2013
Hahahahaha. I know where this is coming from. Lol. I don't think ego has anything to do with gender. But it's nice to accept mistakes. I even apologize for the sake of peace, when the fault is not mine. I admit there are times i can be very stubborn too grin
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Kirinwa: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2013
xynerise:
You are contradicting yourself with different questions. You asked if they have ego and pride, you still ask why they find it difficult to accept their mistakes. Which one is the bone of contention? undecided

Check it up in dictionary.They are related.
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by xynerise: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2013
Kirinwa:

Check it up in dictionary.They are related.
You dont understand what am saying. Ok let me assume I was the one you are asking the question.
First question is "Do girls have ego and pride?" My answer is YES.
Second question is "Why dont they accept their mistakes?" My answer is BECAUSE THEY HAVE EGO AND PRIDE. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Obinnau(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2013
Op, just chill just bcus some did it doesn't mean its all of dem, I didn't know wat appened in d oda thread vex u die like dis.
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Kirinwa: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2013
Obinnau: Op, just chill just bcus some did it doesn't mean its all of dem, I didn't know wat appened in d oda thread vex u die like dis.

My brother no be small tin o.I had to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that it was a mistake which was so so glaring yet the chick refused to accept even until sexkillz saw it.God knows I need special grace to live with such people o.
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by 190theclown: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2013
Its a well known fact that most nigerian girls suffer from ADHD
Which is also Hyperactivity disorder this could be a leading role on why they
Have this alter ego inbuilt in them and its clearly ruining their chances for the future
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Obinnau(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2013
Kirinwa:

My brother no be small tin o.I had to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that it was a mistake which was so so glaring yet the chick refused to accept even until sexkillz saw it.God knows I need special grace to live with such people o.
LMAO
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2013
no one likes to admit they are wrong—-no matter hw serious it may be/ or simple the problem……
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yes,gals hav ego and ego(money) whichever one you meant! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Some of these women has been diagnosed with hormone imbalance resulting as a result of significant build of the males hormones in them which practically subdues their female hormones. If you encounter such ladies, your entire living is challenged because you are up against your fellow man dressed in female apparel.
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
Crown Prince: Some of these women has been diagnosed with hormone imbalance resulting as a result of significant build of the males hormones in them which practically subdues their female hormones. If you encounter such ladies, your entire living is challenged because you are up against your fellow man dressed in female apparel.
What r u blabbering about?! U b doctor n wat is d name of d sickness?! Anuofia mpam!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
kimberluge: What r u blabbering about?! U b doctor n wat is d name of d sickness?! Anuofia mpam!! undecided undecided undecided
I may subscribe to educate your ignorance on the subject matter and that's entirely will be based on my complacent but you addressing me 'un-cultured' is gross morally irresponsible.
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Mynd44: 2:53am On Mar 14, 2013
~vicky~:
no one likes to admit they are wrong—-no matter hw serious it may be/ or simple the problem……
Not everyone ma'am
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by pleep(m): 3:07am On Mar 14, 2013
~vicky~:
I admitt when im wrong all the time, if you cant admit your mistakes your credibility is 0

Alot of yall get into the habit of forcing ppl to agree with you... Then you pretend that is a character trait shared by everyone... its not. There are many ppl out there who will say they are wrong even when they are actually right just to make ppl like this shut up.
Re: Do Girls Have Ego? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Yes, girls have ego and pride...everyone does, some just have it more than others.

Crown Prince: Some of these women has been diagnosed with hormone imbalance resulting as a result of significant build of the males hormones in them which practically subdues their female hormones. If you encounter such ladies, your entire living is challenged because you are up against your fellow man dressed in female apparel.
I'm sure I've read about the hormone inbalance sh1t b4 on NL. I think pleep wrote it in relation to black women. I can't say the thought didn't amuse me, in fact I found it quite intriguing. That doesn't change the fact that it's utter bullsh1t.

Ego and Pride have got nothing to do with gender and I say that because it's not something you're born with, you develop it. Of course babies have inborn personalities but pride/ego isn't part of it. A sense of pride(self esteem) is instilled in the mind of a child right from when he/she utters his/her first word. The things you say to build your child as a parent forms the foundation of pride - the way the child sees him or herself.
Obviously parental guidance haven't been the only important factor in bringing up a child. Environment, school, peer influence, and instilled moral values plays a role in how the child chooses to develop the previously mentioned foundation.
Ego is as a result of thinking oneself worthy of great things and being aware of one's capabilities; ego can be a vice if not inflated.

I love that you said "you are up against your fellow man dressed in femal apparel" because truthfully, apart from the level of testosterone, there is really no difference biologically between a man and a woman. If u feel challenged/threatened by a woman that knows her worth, then you are simply a man b1tch! Or you should change your ideologies on what a woman should be and act like.

I wonder why men equate self reliace, skill and intelligence in women to hypermasculinity like women can't be anything more than dependent-yes-dummies, I tire!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are EATRIES And RESTAURANTS Popular For First DATE? / Do You Still Keep Your Ex Phone Number? / V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.