Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... (4250 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by marvelck: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Most girls are known to be insatiable. No matter what their guys do for them, they will always ask for more.

Like the case of a guy who went and bought a wristwatch for his girlfriend, instead of the Ipad she asked for. The girl wasn't happy about it, and gave the guy a piece of her mind. Right now, she's still angry with her guy, and has refused to talk to him unless he gets her the Ipad. There are many girls like that. They always want to have what they desire. And they dont care if the guy is buoyant enough at that moment to afford what she wants. All they want is for him to go and get it for them, either by crook or by hook. And mind you, dont make the mistake (by trying to play smart)of buying her something different or inferior. Cos you wont find it funny with her, if you do so.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
I think is 4 those of us(guys) dat cares... As 4 me, if d relationship becomes 2 unbearable 4 me I will just break-up with her and move on.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
ekenedegreat: I think is 4 those of us(guys) dat cares... As 4 me, if d relationship becomes 2 unbearable 4 me I will just break-up with her and move on.
. The sametin wit M̶̲̅ε̲ is not a do or die affair if it I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ unbearable I will break up with some excuse aπϑ continue with my life
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Probably the same reason guys are neva satisfied with no sex in a relationship! Mayb d gal has refused 2 giv him wat he wants til he giv her wat she wants!! No one is a fool!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
kimberluge: Probably the same reason guys are neva satisfied with no sex in a relationship! Mayb d gal dnt refuse 2 giv him wat he wants til he giv her wat he wants!! No one is a fool!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Are we suppose to be paying you guys for sex?....whatever one gives out in relationship is given out on the conviction that your partner or girl friend needs and deserve that thing and not the other way round like paying to be with her or for making out with her...smh

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by MMM2(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Op

If u don't have money don't go 4 9ja babes undecided

Go 4 ashawo wink
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
kimberluge: Probably the same reason guys are neva satisfied with no sex in a relationship! Mayb d gal has refused 2 giv him wat he wants til he giv her wat she wants!! No one is a fool!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

what a great answer, you must be the porte parole for the association of the undercover ashewos of 9ja.

@OP
the problem with the story you told us is that the guy should NOT have bought the wristwatch, he should have simply told the gal that he cant buy her the Ipad because he aint got the money or aint "buoyant" (simple and clear). now the gal asked for Ipad, the stoopid guy said:"ok boo" then went to buy a silly wristwatch, and then get surprized when that lady gets mad, lol! who wouldnt be?!

- why give someone a gift that you know they wont enjoy or that they dont desire (or even deserve)?!
- why stay in a r/ship with such an ungrateful person?!
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

what a great answer, you must be the porte parole for the association of the undercover ashewos of 9ja.

@OP
the problem with the story you told us is that the guy should NOT have bought the wristwatch, he should have simply told the gal that he cant buy her the Ipad because he aint got the money or aint "buoyant" (simple and clear). now the gal asked for Ipad, the stoopid guy said:"ok boo" then went to buy a silly wristwatch, and then get surprized when that lady gets mad, lol! who wouldnt be?!

- why give someone a gift that you know they wont enjoy or that they dont desire (or even deserve)?!
OK. Thread closed. Go home everyone.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
You can say whateva u want dude. Ashawo no dey show for face,even some guys are sluts cos dey also hav sex in exchange for money aka sugarmummy tins! I'd rather b a LovePeddler dan b a cheap slut like most guys also known as maga!If u want more read my signature den go Bleep urself,I DONT GIVE A BLEEPIN DAMN!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by olamilekan87(m): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Am a profetional auto diagnostics and repaire if u need my service pls call mE on 07039738019 tanks
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by blackweaver(m): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
1. what was the guy doing with that kind of girl in the first place abi he didn't know she was a high expense girl before?

2. why is it that some guys are not satisfied with just one woman?
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

@OP

ahhhhh.. See who is back, was about opening a thread this night, declaring you missing.
Bros, hope your battalion too was not surrounded in Afghanistan as Katsumoto claimed .lol
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by fubbyy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
kimberluge: Probably the same reason guys are neva satisfied with no sex in a relationship! Mayb d gal has refused 2 giv him wat he wants til he giv her wat she wants!! No one is a fool!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
I keep wondering why girls talk as if sex is favor done 4 the guy, sex they enjoy more than the guy o

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
So s.ex, a mutual benefit now equates scavenging?
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Katsumoto: 2:48am On Mar 14, 2013
Ogbeche77: ahhhhh.. See who is back, was about opening a thread this night, declaring you missing.
Bros, hope your battalion too was not surrounded in Afghanistan as Katsumoto claimed .lol

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Mynd44: 2:56am On Mar 14, 2013
When the guy saw this, why did he stay with the girl? It is clear she is a material girl na.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Abbey2sam(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2013

Why are you making fool of yourself young lady,read what you wrote again.

No gurl will have so much boldness to ask me for an ipad.....well it all depends on how you present yourself to the chick.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2013
kimberluge: You can say whateva u want dude. Ashawo no dey show for face,even some guys are sluts cos dey also hav sex in exchange for money aka sugarmummy tins! I'd rather b a LovePeddler dan b a cheap slut like most guys also known as maga!If u want more read my signature den go Bleep urself,I DONT GIVE A BLEEPIN DAMN!! undecided undecided undecided

stop making yourself look more clueless than you are........ being a pro.stitute (or male slut) is NOT the problem here, to each their own. the problem is when people (like yourself)pretend to be anything other than what you really are: an ashi. undercover sluts (like yourself) will play saints while in fact they are no better than the street corner ladies who "proudly" stand for what they are. so whether men or women (as if it matters), any undercover person is wrong.

but thanks for letting the NL population know about your undercover ashi status.

Ogbeche77: ahhhhh.. See who is back, was about opening a thread this night, declaring you missing.

lol, nah it was surrounded in Mali, and we made it out safely!
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Popowaa: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2013
The girl is ungrateful.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by iorchivir: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
probably girls that are unsatisfied are of kind, even in their marriage they can never be satisfy. it is either by sexual inter-cos or material things. well, I advise men to know the level of their lady's orgasine (sexual satisfaction) before going into marriage because a lady that is much deep and a man that gets easily tired, their marriage will have cheats. a woman that is wide should better seek a guy with a very very BIG DIC. for faithfulness oooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by sunnyt1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2013

Please how else do we define prostitution? You jst confirmed wat a guy said last week.

So men shd have it at d back of dia minds that dey are paying for sex, as a matter of fact, the quality of sex you get depends on how heavy you pocket is.

Thats lamentable and shambolic, our generation needs to turn to God.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by sunnyt1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
I will rather blame some guys for this kind of reactions frm gals. When you wanna start feeding a child that has been feed with milk for the 1st 5 yrs of his life, with garri, there will be trouble. I always tell my friend that wateva u cant keep doing for 10yrs dnt even start it with your partner, and this explains the cause of most trouble is many homes, women alwaz beliv men change afta wedding. If u attract a gal with money or materials, keep doing it, bcs the day u stop is the day you start loosing her. The koko is, love shdnt be conditioned on anythin for it to last for eva.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Did her papa buy her mum an ipad?
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by KINGwax(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
everyone is a fool!!!
Jes relax, the result go come out soon!
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
It's not particularly surprising. Why should it be? It's crystal clear [in this case] that the guy is the 'source' and the girl is the 'sink'. A perfect thermodynamic model.

Besides, what led her to be so rudely handled? Is she an abandoned orphan? Is she jobless? Anywhichway, to each his own.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by POLICECAP: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
Which father dos his son ask for bread and he hands him a serpent. Dats wicked.

Even if I ask for nokia 3310 and you hand me an ipad.... Dats stupidity

Let alone asking for an ipad and you ar giving me a wristwatch, hw de take conect... Ar u a learner
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

stop making yourself look more clueless than you are........ being a pro.stitute (or male slut) is NOT the problem here, to each their own. the problem is when people (like yourself)pretend to be anything other than what you really are: an ashi. undercover sluts (like yourself) will play saints while in fact they are no better than the street corner ladies who "proudly" stand for what they are. so whether men or women (as if it matters), any undercover person is wrong.

but thanks for letting the NL population know about your undercover ashi status.

lol, nah it was surrounded in Mali, and we made it out safely!
DUDE,GO N BLEEP URSELF TO DEATH! ur BS is sic sickening! D truth is bitter but must b told,na by force to hav galfrd?!
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hmmm...it appears prostitution is now open source. No iota of decency.

Well, what can I say? The economy seems to be making so many people writhe in hunger and underachievement. Man must survive.
Re: Why Girls Are Never Satisfied... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2013

No you are a fool, why wont she ask her dad to buy her the ipad? Gold diggers

(1) (Reply)

12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / Is Clarita Another Ponzi Scheme? / I Just Hate Crying In My Dreams ,it Kills Me Slowly ,help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.