Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,243 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Haters Attempting A Comeback!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haters Attempting A Comeback!! (3476 Views)

Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. / Student Arrested For Attempting To Bomb Market In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
The haters are now so desperate that they engage in identity theft and identity assassination, all in the struggle for relevance. Smh
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
berem: I have never seen anyone who whines more than Doctor Ifeanyichukwu on nairaland! WTF! Ermm, i think Seun should create a special section for "CRYING BABIES ".

Can the Moderators move this fuccking thread to Romance Section? tongue
How dare u? Iya e ye jabo o! Henhen! Cus if we transfer am kon hia, u go use blokos apply ya lipstick.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
How dare u? Iya e ye jabo o! Henhen! Cus if we transfer am kon hia, u go use blokos apply ya lipstick.
lol! idowu no vex. the thread will be moved to sports section.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by ba7man(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Some people's mind seems to be playing tricks on them.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
berem: lol! idowu no vex. the thread will be moved to sports section.
Lolz...berra! tongue cool
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by babapupa: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So GEJ is now a dictator? From being 'clueless', 'weak' and 'spineless' to being a dictator? When will you make up your mind? When you make up your mind, I'll help you with an appropriate response. But for now, you'r obviously confused.

Dictators.say things like, I don't give a damn and I owe nobody any apology for my actions, not even the people he swore to serve and protect, not even the the tax payers he collects his salary and 1 billion naira food bill from.

Dictators tells 170 million people rubbish like you are all little kids, I'm your father and I know what's best for you collectively.

That pathetic piece of shitttt is worse than a dictator.. and you, your punishment is exactly what you are doing and what you've reduced yourself to, a joker with no sense of worth, a jester with odious and demeaning value system and a sorry burden on the nigerian society just like the crooked and corrupt illiterate Aso rock clown you run errands for 24/7.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Moves Against Soludo Ahead Of November 16 Governorship Election. / Presidency Speak On The Recent Attacks By Fulani Herdsmen / Nnamdi Kanu's Predictions Come To Past After 2 Years-IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.