Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Haters Attempting A Comeback!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haters Attempting A Comeback!! (3475 Views)

Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. / Student Arrested For Attempting To Bomb Market In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2013
Chei! The moderators have destroyed this thread in an overnight operation
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2013
lol
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by joseph1832(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2013
Just how many sticks of dynamite must one need to make this man called Sincere 9gerian think!?.

Come to think of it Sincere 9gerian, just how sincere are you? The man you so believe in and defending has proved to be nothing more than the epitome of corruption.

You posted this thread to discredit haters on nairaland, but you have discredited yourself. From the way you argue I've come to believe you possess some measure of intelligence but the words that spew out of your vocal cavity makes me wonder if your sane.

Please your GEJ is nothing more than a corrupt scallywag!!!.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Pygru: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2013
This post has been hidden

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2013
joseph1832: Just how many sticks of dynamite must one need to make this man called Sincere 9gerian think!?.

Come to think of it Sincere 9gerian, just how sincere are you? The man you so believe in and defending has proved to be nothing more than the epitome of corruption.

You posted this thread to discredit haters on nairaland, but you have discredited yourself. From the way you argue I've come to believe you possess some measure of intelligence but the words that spew out of your vocal cavity makes me wonder if your sane.

Your opinion. But unfortunately, its irrelevant.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Demdem(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2013
joseph1832: Just how many sticks of dynamite must one need to make this man called Sincere 9gerian think!?.

Spots on. Highly relevant.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by etalker: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Na wa oooo> One against many "haters". This dude doesn't get tired of trying to convince the unconvinceable embarassed
He's doing a good job here but his "Oga at the top" isn't doing his job angry
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by joseph1832(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Your opinion. But unfortunately, its irrelevant.
Once upon a time, Karl Marx's opinion was irrelevant, but today...

My dear sincere 9gerian one day, corruption and mediocrity will be wiped out of this country.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by joseph1832(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
e-talker:
Na wa oooo> One against many "haters". This dude doesn't get tired of trying to convince the unconvinceable embarassed
He's doing a good job here but his "Oga at the top" isn't doing his job angry
What kind of "good job" is he doing? Spreading lies and deceit can't be said to be good!

I've observed that sincere 9gerian is just the carbon copy of GEJ and his cohorts.

Only a stupid man makes a mistake and refuses to admit his mistake for fear of being called stupid!
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
How dare u? Iya e ye jabo o! Henhen! Cus if we transfer am kon hia, u go use blokos apply ya lipstick.

grin grin grin
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
joseph1832:
What kind of "good job" is he doing? Spreading lies and deceit can't be said to be good!

I've observed that sincere 9gerian is just the carbon copy of GEJ and his cohorts.

Only a stupid man makes a mistake and refuses to admit his mistake for fear of being called stupid!
Nlanders know those spreading lies and deceit, just to score cheap political points. You'r one of them and your comments are irrelevent, baseless and inconsequential.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by nuclearboy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
Interesting that during GEJ's 2011 campaign, Seun and moderators were seen to be fighting "for" Goodluck Jonathan, but now that he's achieved what he wanted then, the same Seun is seen as his enemy simply because he says what's happening!

One serious question - what does Mr sincerity believe should be on the front page of a site almost seen as representative of Nigeria? Is it stories about the price of fish in Ghana? Or a story about an issue that's the biggest in Nigerian news today?

If you are ashamed of people hearing bad things about your principal, tell him to stop doing bad things - simple!

1 Like

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Nlanders know those spreading lies and deceit, just to score cheap political points. You'r one of them and your comments are irrelevent, baseless and inconsequential.
Its obvious we have another Doyin Okupe and Rueben Abati here on Nairaland.

Tell me, just how much is GEJ and PDP paying you? Money has blended you from seeing the blatant truth! You say my comments are irrelevant, baseless and inconsequential, well I wish I could say the same for the people you represent, people who are s'pose to be accountable for their deeds and actions, but apparently don't give a bleep about "anyone".

Okupe's reply sheds more light to the kind of person he and his boss are! Saying GEJ don't owe "anyone" an apology, I believe he completely forgot that those same "anyone" voted his boss into office.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by AbuHanifa: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
why so much hidden comments? What's wrong here? Over to you MOD!
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Pygru: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
joseph1832:
Its obvious we have another Doyin Okupe and Rueben Abati here on Nairaland.

Tell me, just how much is GEJ and PDP paying you? Money has blended you from seeing the blatant truth! You say my comments are irrelevant, baseless and inconsequential, well I wish I could say the same for the people you represent, people who are s'pose to be accountable for their deeds and actions, but apparently don't give a bleep about "anyone".

Okupe's reply sheds more light to the kind of person he and his boss are! Saying GEJ don't owe "anyone" an apology, I believe he completely forgot that those same "anyone" voted his boss into office.
shutup
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by joseph1832(m): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pygru:
shutup
Who tha hell are you nitwit?
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Pygru: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
joseph1832:
Who tha hell are you nitwit?
Pygru:
shutup
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by LeOstrich: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
pyguru I see you are here censoring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitcha Gra I And Gra Ii / Why The Silence On Fayemi's N100M Bed But Noise About Stella Oduah Cars / Why Is No One Talking About Tambuwal's Latest Trickery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.