Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos (14032 Views)

Policemen Brutalise NBA Secretary In Osun (pictured) / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) / Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
^LoL What kind of comment is that.

Some Sadist Bullshit
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by kiyosaki1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Serves him right,na so dem go dey hide for corner dey deal with innocent civilians
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
honprof1:

Sir,u seem a daft person with no Sense of Humour ! How could u have condemned Army with no reason in ur writeup? Moreso does that mean Army should be Enslave because they are to serve d nation? The So call ur stupid VIO, LASTMA , Police and others has caused terrible accident on Lagos road several time , waste passerby because of their selfish Interest of arresting motorist..-well done Job to d solders , I wish d VIO boss can be butcher

Sir I see you are the one with the sense of humour because your post is stupidly funny! For the record: sense of humour refers to being funny/being a comedian/jokester etc! So you're bashing bluetooth because his post wasn't funny? From my rendition of his post, dude wasn't even trying to create humour.

Btw, always proof-read your post before hitting submit. It is grossly marred with grammatical errors.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Bash92(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
chiover: Soldiers are humans don't fear them
Are you serious?
Are you serious?
Are you serious?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Serves him Right?..

What?...lmfao

You Niqqahz are Savages. Damn

My Man said it serves him right.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
The Nigerian military is a distasteful joke. . .nothing more than a collection of uneducated thugs and riff-raffs. When would these frequent acts of UNPROFESSIONAL and UNLAWFUL brutality against innocent fellow citizens stop? I guess it would never stop, since that is the only thing they excel at. The orientation these animals receive when they join the military is that they are superior to "bloody civilians" - merely because they wear smelly khaki uniforms and bear arms bought with public funds .

At the slightest provocation they are quick to batter and sometimes kill ordinary people with impunity. Such nonsense is further evidence of the lawless and uncivilised jungle that Nigeria is.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Reference(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: as if the Nigeria police are law abiding,are you in this country at all?

Abi oh. When the school bully twists your nose and pulls you earns you report to your senior brother not your lepacious twin. Wetin you want make police do, storm barracks or as we say 'swing' into action.

P.S. Just asking. Between the army and police who has more small arms. Not ammo. I can be certain the army has huge stockpiles but the damn rifles themselves. Nothing to do with the topic pls.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by 5much(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
JudismphD: That serves him right. Them 4 break him jaw and bones join. Useles pple dey pursue motor as if 2moro no dey. Every driver licence na fake just 2 collect bribe. Nemesis is catching up wit u guys
Bribe matter don kill our law enforcement agents.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Reference(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: as if the Nigeria police are law abiding,are you in this country at all?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Dee60: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
VIO should be scrapped. They have outlived their usefulness. How many vehicle inpsection agents do you want to have? Police, LASTMA, Task Force, Civil Defence, Agbero etc!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by kennydee05(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
When will they beat LASTMA.
Pls update me on that whenever it happens?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by dramendra: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

This Army bullshiit is getting out of hand and somebody has to tell them that this is democracy and it has come to stay.The Army should be restricted to their barracks and not allowed to cause public nuisance .

It's either they fight with Lastma,police,ordinary Nigerians and now VIO.

So you are still a fool at this age? What good is democracy doing to Nigeria? Make dem beat em well joor, we need military back joor.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
A Collection of Uneducated Thugs and Riff Raff
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by kabba7(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mad dogs someone once called Nigerian military as a whole .Does it mean those people don' have some juju in thier pockets why cant they just make those dogs go mad ?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Joshcoli(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2013

My Broda fear them ooooh
They are not human
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
Soldiers are trainned to kill, trainned to fight battle, trainned to brutalize Prisoners of war POW, but Nigerians loose hope on the civil police, u brought soldiers out to do extra duties. Why dont we respect them.
And so to those blinking shits that said their cup will soon full. I hope they too wont be victims of circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by fredie107(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sorry ko! thank God no b trailer jam u
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by fredie107(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Thank God say no b trailer jam u. Sorry ko
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

This Army bullshiit is getting out of hand and somebody has to tell them that this is democracy and it has come to stay.The Army should be restricted to their barracks and not allowed to cause public nuisance .

I just believe ur jokn for sayn dt , but if u truly meant it plz go and confront any one of them, and tell it to them by their faces....and dnt come on nairaland and make unbridled bragging tongue. if u askd m, i did tel u to shut ur mouth.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wicked state governors empower touts and VIO to cause commotion among motor users. Some are called monitoring team, daily ticket task force, NURTW, VIO. Etc.

All in a bid to extort money from the public to raise money at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Dibiachukwu: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2013
All Security people in this Country need to go back to nursery School. All of them be olodo.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:01am On Mar 14, 2013
Sad news, bones were not broken, also dissapointed, they weren't dragged on the tarred road straight to the guard room. VIO- animalsssssss in uniform.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by oxatto: 3:47am On Mar 14, 2013
This VIO people self! I tire for dem ooh, soilder una welldon small! Dey have turn Nigeria roads into cat and mouse thing, dey don't care about passer-by or even drivers all their own is the money they want to collect! I pity for this Country! If they were right dey would have reported the case to the police, dey know they were @ fault nice judgement from the 242 amoure bridgade! AND YOU MR MAN THAT SAID DON'T FEAR SOILDERS DEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS I pitty for your sorry ass is better u avoid trouble! Cos anytin happen, Fela talk am Unknown soilders!!!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by venatus25(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2013
it should happen like this everyday just to help dem cool their temper. VIO men are wicked and merciless. nigeria army i hail thee, anytime una want beat them again please tell me mek i come join u people beat them well well, slap them well well, kick them well well.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Abeg....... Send those brave soldiers to abuja ASAP. Fear no dey let us drive again becos of vio. No matter how complete your papers are, they always find faults. Its even more annoying when you are in a hurry. They even go as far as duplicating road safety and police duties..... Send the soldiers now
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by eikeem(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2013
Hmmmmmmm........ All the posts here only remind me of what my dad always say:
"Any profession that doesn't elicit public empathy in case of any calamity is an embarrassment"
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Jamisco: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

may be u didnt read the text very well

if we are in democracy why would the vio pursued the bus driver, not minding whether he can hit somebody on the road.

i pray, the good soldiers should vist fashola vio too
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by Summersland(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hahahahaha! Dis guy don vex oooooo cheesy
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by joymary7(f): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
sammy.young:
me nor dey pity VIO ooo.......... tongue tongue tongue

i hate those pple too too much. After checking my car papers and realizing they have noting against me, they told me it is a crime to drive while pregnant... Imagine rubbish
Re: Soldiers Brutalise VIO Men In Lagos by fatherofather: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yea men this is a gud news, I wish they were set ablaze. The vio men are wicked nd devilish. They keep making us to suffer without any remorse, imagine these guys made mi to pay 35000 last two wk. I know my prayers is catching up wt them. God bless the nigeria soldiers!!! More stll to come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Confirms Sambo As Gej's Running Mate / 5 APC Caucus Leaders Arraigned For Hooliganism In Osun / Govs Otti, Mbah ,others Storm Anambra For Barr. Ify Morah Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.