Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (37403 Views)

Exploring Connection Between Plato’s Allegory Of The Cave And The Truman Show / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Question 10
How did Mother Witch's Children die?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 10
mother witch horrible look fumigated them whenever she fumes at them.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 10
mother witch children died through ha horrible wch fumigated them when she waz fuming at them
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Michaellegend:
mother witch horrible look fumigated them whenever she fumes at them.
True talk!
Karev 17pts (for seconding it)
You 12points
Gameboy 3pts
others 0 pt
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
True talk!
You 12points
Gameboy 3pts
others 0 pt
wtf d gui is wrong he wrote whenever...d stori said when she fumigated dem...nt whenever......
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
True talk!
You 12points
Gameboy 3pts
others 0 pt
Hahaha.....the ministry is moving(happy mood activated)

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Question 11
Who killed Envy?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Karev_wite: wtf d gui is wrong he wrote whenever...d stori said when she fumigated dem...nt whenever......
free d guy bro...na Ur broda now...just forgiv am
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 11
Who killed Envy?
Mr wickedness
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Karev_wite: mother witch children died through ha horrible wch fumigated them when she waz fuming at them
there is error in Ur own post too...shay u know?
U said her horrible fumigated them. HER HORRIBLE WHAT if I may ask?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
Michaellegend:
Mr wickedness
Oga wetin now? you don dey do d impossible. U wan meet Karev for road?
Suffre dey do am o!
U are very correct! 3pts for u
Karev 17pts
You 15pts
Gameboy 3pts
others 0 pt
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 11
Who killed Envy?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote author=Sammy Hoe]
Suffre dey do am o!
Karev 17pts
You 15pts
Gameboy 3pts
others 0 pt[/quote choi
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Last question for 2day?
What is...oops...loading 75%...please wait
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
Suffre dey do am o!
Karev 17pts
You 15pts
Gameboy 3pts
others 0 pt
Yes o. D ministry is indeed moving
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
hmm! gameboy is back! I can feel his presence
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
wer d ? na...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
I'm posting d last question exactly 9pm SammyHoe Mean Time. Stay tune
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by gameboy727(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe: hmm! gameboy is back! I can feel his presence
Lolz. Am not opportuned to come online during the day. Busy tinz.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by gameboy727(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
9 don reach o.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Last question for today
Question 12
What is the name of the pit where Hope was dumped?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Last question for today
Question 12
d vipers pit
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Last question for today
Question 12
Pit of pit vipers
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Karev_wite: d vipers pit
Kai! Omo you too fast o! I no even know say my post don enter. Congrats! 3 pts extra 4 you.
You 20pts
MLegend 16pts for seconding
Gameboy 3pts
Others 0pts
Let me quickly think of a poem for the winners of today 2 say Goodbye!!
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
Kai! Omo you too fast o! I no even know say my post don enter. Congrats! 3 pts extra 4 you.
You 20pts
MLegend 16pts for seconding
Gameboy 3pts
Others 0pts
Let me quickly think of a poem for the winners of today 2 say Goodbye!!
dts wt we kal fastest fingers 1st
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by gameboy727(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
I still couldnt make it.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
well done karev_wite, u r d boss.
Gud nite everyone, swt drms
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
I wish to have dinner
dinner with you
A dish with you winners
winners you are
Just like my saviour
Did with all sinners
Fishing with them

Karev
Michael
Gameboy
Winners you are!!!
Happy sleep!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Good morning frwendz
Thank God we are all alive to see this day-not lost in the 9/11 of ystday d way thousands lost their life in d 9/11 of 2001 in USA?
First of all I will discuss cheat codes of yesterday that worked.
I asked for the name of d pit Hope was dumped, Karev said 'Vipers pit' and got d answer. But to b frank d answer should be Pit Vipers' Pit or Pit of Pit Vipers, becos dat gives d description of d vipers in question...
I also ask how did Badwill shoulder Hope and Michaellegend said like a soldier & got it...it should be Like a soldier would shoulder a fellow soldier who was hurt by enemy soldier in a battle front...
Take Note...
GOOD MORNING!
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Question 13
Who suggested that Hope should be thrown in the Pit of Pit Viper?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by gameboy727(m): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2013
Madam pick offence.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2013
gameboy727: Madam pick offence.
Correct!
Karev 20 pts
Michaellegend 16pts
Gameboy 6pts
Others 0pts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Scents Of Lust / Broken Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.