Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe (37404 Views)

Exploring Connection Between Plato’s Allegory Of The Cave And The Truman Show / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness(season2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Final score for the week
M legend 36pts
Karev wite 30 pts
Gameboy 6pts
Others 0pts
Mr Legend and Mr Karev pls send Ur email address or phone no to Sammyhoe2000@gmail.com. Thanks.
Am sorry i can't send message with my email address. my phone number is 08064851375(mtn). Thanks
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
am nt on gmail eida...bt ds ma numba...08170783308(eti)
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
A strong ache had taken over his head such that he had to lament, and the lambent Attire of Satire had begun to turn black on him, dirty black, tearing apart and turning to rag on him. Just then, an eruption occurred, the eruption of maggots. They crawled out of the attire and covered him up. He fell again to the earth and all laughed out their guts. The maggots evaporated in a twinkling of an eye, leaving Hope lying there like a mad fellow, but unconsciously.
“He’s tired!” announced Mother Witch.
“Ha! Ha! Ha!” laughed the entire soul in the Hurt. “Tired in the entire attire?” they mocked. Just then, a face surfaced over the fence of the Hurt and great fear descended on them all as they thought it to be Giant Faith’s. However, Stubbornness gathered courage to rush towards the fence, perhaps to defend the Hurt, but he relented when the whole body of the fence-climbing face-owner came out clear. It was Madam Pickoffence!
They yelled her name as she jumped into the Hurt, but she turned her back against them and went her way, making for the Chamber of harms. Stubbornness walked after her and said, “Madam Pickoffence, don’t you know it’s an offence to turn your back against the hurters?” She ignored him and continued her walk. Then Stubbornness added, “And don’t you know it’s an offence to jump over the fence, Madam Pickoffence?” This time, she turned around and peered into her husband’s eyes as she yelled, “But to be thrown over the fence is not an offence, uh?” The sight of the woman softened the heart of the cruel man. He advanced towards her in a hurry, but she doubled her pace to get into her chamber. She soon opted out of the Chamber of harms with a new dress laid on her shoulder.
“Stop!” Mr. Oppressor screamed when he spotted the spotted brown dress. “Please, don’t put it on!” he pleaded, but the lacklustre woman ignored him and rapidly tucked her head into the cloak like a tortoise keeping its head safe in his cocoon. Then she smiled and said, “Even if I can’t hurt you physically, I’d be able to do that emotionally.”
“Cloak of Maliciousness!” everyone screamed in horror, for they knew quite well that Madam Pickoffence wouldn’t forgive her husband forever, at least not when she’s having the cloak on her.
“But Picky, I said I’m sorry,” lamented the tormented man (the sight of the cloak was tormenting his emotion greatly) but his grouchy wife replied vindictively, “I’m ready to keep malice with you forever. You can’t persuade me to get this cloak off my neck.”
Mr. Oppressor retreated and sat on a small rock, lamenting. He later shambled to his chamber in shame.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
yo yo yo! rum...jst wanna xai tnx 2 ma boss sammyhoe 1st 4 d airtym n 2ndli 4 sharin a splufic n unique stori wer u smile,grin,laugh n learn yle readin...big up's 2 u man...kip up d gud wrk.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
words cannot express the joy in my heart... A big thank you to sammy hoe for d recharge card and d motivational story...you r d boss.
More ink to ur pen boss.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2013
Karev_wite: yo yo yo! rum...jst wanna xai tnx 2 ma boss sammyhoe 1st 4 d airtym n 2ndli 4 sharin a splufic n unique stori wer u smile,grin,laugh n learn yle readin...big up's 2 u man...kip up d gud wrk.
I look for boss I no see am. Who be boss?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Michaellegend: words cannot express the joy in my heart... A big thank you to sammy hoe for d recharge card and d motivational story...you r d boss.
More ink to ur pen boss.
boss ko boss ni
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Happy new week to you all!!!
My prayer to you this week is that you shall not grow weak like the wick of a candle but your strength shall be renewed like the eagles'. For my christian companions how was service today?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
...story continues today.
For this week it's 30 questions to be answered and winners would be announced on Saturday just like previous week BGG.
Pls read the story and make comments.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Happy new week to you all!!!
My prayer to you this week is that you shall not grow weak like the wick of a candle but your strength shall be renewed like the eagles'. For my christian companions how was service today?
amen!
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
RENEWED HOPE FOR HOPEFULNESS

As Vulnerability stepped out of the Dilapidation dwelling place with the Shield of Faith, he heard a still small voice whispering his name. As he turned around, he noticed Dwarf Faith.
“Dwarf Faith!” Vulnerability screamed shockingly.
“Keep y—your voice l—low,” the dwarf cautioned in a very low tone.
“So—you are not dead!” said Vulnerability delightedly. “Let me call on my parents to lend you a helping hand,” he suggested, turning around immediately, but the dwarf disagreed and said, “Please don’t do that. Help me all alone yourself; get rid of all these darts and I shall be alright.” Dwarf Faith spat blood.
“But my uncle, Doubt, will achieve this faster than me. Let me call him here.” As he mentioned Doubt, the dwarf recoiled and responded, “I, little Faith, can’t stand Doubt—in fact, it’s only Giant Faith that can stand out to stand Doubt. Whenever I see the face of Doubt I become weak and inactive, and whenever I’m not working it seems as though I’m dead. That’s why you see me lying as if dead few minutes ago.”
“So...Faith without work is dead, isn’t it?” Vulnerability deduced as he bent over the dwarf to begin rendering the help. Little Faith groaned each time the darts were being forcefully removed. When his skin parted ways with the last dart, he darted for the shield and made to depart at once.
“Mum asked me to take that to Father Sage, so don’t touch it,” Vulnerability protested but the dwarf laughed and said, “It’s my shield—the Shield of Faith. If I’d gone with it to the Hurt earlier, Mr. Oppressor’s fiery darts I’d have warded off. Come with me and let’s get to the Hurt huts. This time, I’ll rescue Hope.” Vulnerability lingered for lack of decision until they began to hear Doubt’s footsteps as he made his way out of the Hurt to get Revenge to do the job. In fright, the Dwarf held Vulnerability’s arm and whispered, “Come on, let’s go.” In a jiff, the two had fled the house unspotted by the man.
Vulnerability ducked behind the dwarf like a dumb duck as they trudged along. The rhythmic pattern of his heartbeat seemed to be out of place, for the fear that the proper arms to prevent harm were not in place. He feared for his life and for the hurt that he felt would soon befall him. As they approached the Hurt, Vulnerability halted and said, Dwarf Faith, let me remain here to watch how you will rescue Hope.” The dwarf laughed.
“Just watch and see how I’ll move all these mountains away,” the dwarf grew bolder as he began rolling away the boulders, rocking the rocks and mounting upon the mountains, leaving the hills beneath his heels. Vulnerability watched on until Dwarf Faith was out of sight.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sammy Hoe: CHAPTER THIRTEEN
RENEWED HOPE FOR HOPEFULNESS

As Vulnerability stepped out of the Dilapidation dwelling place with the Shield of Faith, he heard a still small voice whispering his name. As he turned around, he noticed Dwarf Faith.
“Dwarf Faith!” Vulnerability screamed shockingly.
“Keep y—your voice l—low,” the dwarf cautioned in a very low tone.
“So—you are not dead!” said Vulnerability delightedly. “Let me call on my parents to lend you a helping hand,” he suggested, turning around immediately, but the dwarf disagreed and said, “Please don’t do that. Help me all alone yourself; get rid of all these darts and I shall be alright.” Dwarf Faith spat blood.
“But my uncle, Doubt, will achieve this faster than me. Let me call him here.” As he mentioned Doubt, the dwarf recoiled and responded, “I, little Faith, can’t stand Doubt—in fact, it’s only Giant Faith that can stand out to stand Doubt. Whenever I see the face of Doubt I become weak and inactive, and whenever I’m not working it seems as though I’m dead. That’s why you see me lying as if dead few minutes ago.”
“So...Faith without work is dead, isn’t it?” Vulnerability deduced as he bent over the dwarf to begin rendering the help. Little Faith groaned each time the darts were being forcefully removed. When his skin parted ways with the last dart, he darted for the shield and made to depart at once.
“Mum asked me to take that to Father Sage, so don’t touch it,” Vulnerability protested but the dwarf laughed and said, “It’s my shield—the Shield of Faith. If I’d gone with it to the Hurt earlier, Mr. Oppressor’s fiery darts I’d have warded off. Come with me and let’s get to the Hurt huts. This time, I’ll rescue Hope.” Vulnerability lingered for lack of decision until they began to hear Doubt’s footsteps as he made his way out of the Hurt to get Revenge to do the job. In fright, the Dwarf held Vulnerability’s arm and whispered, “Come on, let’s go.” In a jiff, the two had fled the house unspotted by the man.
Vulnerability ducked behind the dwarf like a dumb duck as they trudged along. The rhythmic pattern of his heartbeat seemed to be out of place, for the fear that the proper arms to prevent harm were not in place. He feared for his life and for the hurt that he felt would soon befall him. As they approached the Hurt, Vulnerability halted and said, Dwarf Faith, let me remain here to watch how you will rescue Hope.” The dwarf laughed.
“Just watch and see how I’ll move all these mountains away,” the dwarf grew bolder as he began rolling away the boulders, rocking the rocks and mounting upon the mountains, leaving the hills beneath his heels. Vulnerability watched on until Dwarf Faith was out of sight.
***legs crossed***
Ride on.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
“Who killed the bitches in my ditch?” Mother Witch howled in annoyance and everyone was silent. The wrinkles on the face of the witch had quadrupled to reveal the density and intensity of her lugubriousness. “I just discovered that five of my bitches are feared dead while the remaining five are in critical condition in their ditch. Who did this?” Badwill stared quizzically at Badwish, knowing quite well that it was Stubbornness’ handiwork. But the boy in question yielded a fishy look.
“Remain still everyone!” commanded Mother Witch outrageously. “I shall now tenaciously search the countenance of each of you my tenants to count the amount of frowns, dimples, wrinkles, smirks and goose pimples on them. Then I’m sure to deduce the truth.” She began to stare at every face, passing before Madam Pickoffence to Mrs. Jealousy, then to Mr. Oppressor, Badwill, Badwish, and then halted before Stubbornness. The woman tarried long before him, peering into his impervious globular eyeballs, and then she said, “Stubby, you are the villain.”
“Never!” Stubbornness denied. “How can I do such thing?” Mrs. Jealousy barged in to defend her son but the irate woman shunned her as she said, “Keep your nose out of this, Jealo! Nothing more would have suggested that Stubby is the evil doer—this battered face, scattered hair and tattered garment of yours, they all matter in this matter to stop these natters.”
“How?” demanded Stubbornness impatiently and she replied, “It’s certain that my bitches would not have remained maim while you were renting them to pieces. I’m sure they’d have tried to prevent you by renting your garment apart and tearing the foreskin of your forehead...just like this.” She was pointing at his face.
Stubbornness would not give in readily. He peered undauntedly into Mother Witch’s face and replied, “You are wrong!”
“Then prove it!” she yelled back. Stubbornness greased the corner of his lips with smirks as he smacked and responded, “Dwarf Faith beat me silly. He tore the foreskin of my forehead apart, as well as the locks of my hair. Then he made sure my garment wasn’t spared. Mother, where were you when the dwarf was tormenting me? You fled!” Stubbornness sobbed.
Mother Witch was touched by Stubbornness touching revelation. She allowed a tear to tear itself out of the large mass blurring her vision. Then she pulled the boy gently to her body and kissed his forehead.
“I’m sorry, Stubby,” she apologized. “You’re a hero for standing the threat of that late dwarf. How could I have forgotten so soon that your garment, skin and hair got tattered, battered and scattered during the tussle with Dwarf Faith. I AM SORRY!” she confessed once again.
Mother Witch set her eyes far away, allowing her gaze to fall on the Chamber of arms. Then she said, “I think I know who killed my bitches!”
“Who?” Mrs. Jealousy asked inquisitively.
“The one who is not here right now,” she whispered and nodded slowly. All necks turned around within a second, and the mouths above the necks pronounced “Baddream?” unanimously.
“Of course yes!” Mother Witch said as she turned to the two Bads present and asked, “Where is Baddream?” The Bads responded sadly, “He left for his chamber ten minutes ago, perhaps to take a nap.”
“Don’t give me that!” Mother Witch screamed at them as she turned to Mr. Oppressor and said, “Fetch him!” Mr. Oppressor hadn’t taken a step when Baddream rushed out of the Chamber of Arms, hastening towards Mother Witch’s direction.
“Mother! Mother! I have a bad dream!” he screamed as he held on to the old woman in horror.
“What are you doing with me?” Mother Witch whispered, having no clue as regards his bizarre attitude.
“Mother, halfway in my nap, I saw Stubby tearing apart the bitches in your ditch. He killed five and injured five.”
“What! Are you serious?” Mother Witch yelled.
“Of course, mother. Please trust me,” Baddream said. “His garment, skin and hair have the story to tell.”
“Shut up, Baddy!” Mrs. Jealousy screamed in protest, but Mother Witch retaliated, “You shut up, Jealo! Let Stubby speak for himself now.”
Stubbornness went sober as he sobbed out the truth of the matter. “I—I did it,” he admitted sincerely.
“What!” they all screamed.
“But it was not intentional,” he added. “Badwill and Badwish misled me. They l—lied to me that Hope was kept in the ditch. I—I believed and went down inside, only to be attacked by the ferocious beasts immediately. I—I struggled t—to be set free, then five bitches died in the process. I—I’m sorry.”
“Sorry?” Mother Witch laughed. “Sorry cannot raise the dead, so leave sorry out of this. In fact, say no more sorry in this Hurt, for you shall not escape this grave punishment that can land you in your early grave.” Mrs. Jealousy was taken aback by her speech. She went on her knees and pleaded for the life of her only son, but the elderly woman wasn’t ready to accept.
“Anyway—” she said, “I will allow Baddy’s dream to give the judgment.” She turned to Baddream and asked, “Baddream, so in your nightmare, what judgment did I give this poor thing?” Every eye gawked in Baddream’s direction as they suspected an unexpected response, but the boy took time to rest his mouth in comfort.
“Don’t waste the time, Baddy,” Mother Witch screamed. “What did you see in your—?”
“You did nothing to him,” Baddream said.
“Why not?” Mother Witch raged. “Don’t tell me that my loud noise terminated your dream this time.”
“Because Dwarf Faith arrived and you fled, then Stubby was beaten mercilessly by the dwarf.”
“Shut up!” Mother Witch screamed. “Dwarf Faith is dead, so what are you talking about? Or is it the scene we all witnessed an hour ago you’re talking about?”
“I don’t know,” Baddream said and then followed something that seemed like a déjà vu, yet it was the reality: Dwarf Faith had arrived the Hurt the second time, this time with his Shield of Faith...
“Are you—not d—dead?” Mother Witch whispered in shock.
“Not so easily,” the Dwarf responded cheerfully. “Now I’m back to rescue Hopefulness.” Mother Witch quickly cowered behind Mr. Oppressor but Stubbornness stepped out to take the challenge. Again, the dwarf knocked him down in a matter of seconds.

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Damex333: am still praying for dwarf faith. Oya i don quote you.
Praise God!!! Your prayer is answered-Dwarf Faith is now alive-now go and share the testimony.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
Damex333: am still praying for dwarf faith. Oya i don quote you.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
First question for today
Question 1/6
Who are the grandparents of Hope? Four names pls...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sammy Hoe: First question for today
Question 1/6
Who are the grandparents of Hope? Four names pls...
hindrance/inferiority/despair/austerity
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
hindrance inferiority despair austerity
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sammy Hoe: “Who killed the bitches in my ditch?” Mother Witch howled in annoyance and everyone was silent. The wrinkles on the face of the witch had quadrupled to reveal the density and intensity of her lugubriousness. “I just discovered that five of my bitches are feared dead while the remaining five are in critical condition in their ditch. Who did this?” Badwill stared quizzically at Badwish, knowing quite well that it was Stubbornness’ handiwork. But the boy in question yielded a fishy look.
“Remain still everyone!” commanded Mother Witch outrageously. “I shall now tenaciously search the countenance of each of you my tenants to count the amount of frowns, dimples, wrinkles, smirks and goose pimples on them. Then I’m sure to deduce the truth.” She began to stare at every face, passing before Madam Pickoffence to Mrs. Jealousy, then to Mr. Oppressor, Badwill, Badwish, and then halted before Stubbornness. The woman tarried long before him, peering into his impervious globular eyeballs, and then she said, “Stubby, you are the villain.”
“Never!” Stubbornness denied. “How can I do such thing?” Mrs. Jealousy barged in to defend her son but the irate woman shunned her as she said, “Keep your nose out of this, Jealo! Nothing more would have suggested that Stubby is the evil doer—this battered face, scattered hair and tattered garment of yours, they all matter in this matter to stop these natters.”
“How?” demanded Stubbornness impatiently and she replied, “It’s certain that my bitches would not have remained maim while you were renting them to pieces. I’m sure they’d have tried to prevent you by renting your garment apart and tearing the foreskin of your forehead...just like this.” She was pointing at his face.
Stubbornness would not give in readily. He peered undauntedly into Mother Witch’s face and replied, “You are wrong!”
“Then prove it!” she yelled back. Stubbornness greased the corner of his lips with smirks as he smacked and responded, “Dwarf Faith beat me silly. He tore the foreskin of my forehead apart, as well as the locks of my hair. Then he made sure my garment wasn’t spared. Mother, where were you when the dwarf was tormenting me? You fled!” Stubbornness sobbed.
Mother Witch was touched by Stubbornness touching revelation. She allowed a tear to tear itself out of the large mass blurring her vision. Then she pulled the boy gently to her body and kissed his forehead.
“I’m sorry, Stubby,” she apologized. “You’re a hero for standing the threat of that late dwarf. How could I have forgotten so soon that your garment, skin and hair got tattered, battered and scattered during the tussle with Dwarf Faith. I AM SORRY!” she confessed once again.
Mother Witch set her eyes far away, allowing her gaze to fall on the Chamber of arms. Then she said, “I think I know who killed my bitches!”
“Who?” Mrs. Jealousy asked inquisitively.
“The one who is not here right now,” she whispered and nodded slowly. All necks turned around within a second, and the mouths above the necks pronounced “Baddream?” unanimously.
“Of course yes!” Mother Witch said as she turned to the two Bads present and asked, “Where is Baddream?” The Bads responded sadly, “He left for his chamber ten minutes ago, perhaps to take a nap.”
“Don’t give me that!” Mother Witch screamed at them as she turned to Mr. Oppressor and said, “Fetch him!” Mr. Oppressor hadn’t taken a step when Baddream rushed out of the Chamber of Arms, hastening towards Mother Witch’s direction.
“Mother! Mother! I have a bad dream!” he screamed as he held on to the old woman in horror.
“What are you doing with me?” Mother Witch whispered, having no clue as regards his bizarre attitude.
“Mother, halfway in my nap, I saw Stubby tearing apart the bitches in your ditch. He killed five and injured five.”
“What! Are you serious?” Mother Witch yelled.
“Of course, mother. Please trust me,” Baddream said. “His garment, skin and hair have the story to tell.”
“Shut up, Baddy!” Mrs. Jealousy screamed in protest, but Mother Witch retaliated, “You shut up, Jealo! Let Stubby speak for himself now.”
Stubbornness went sober as he sobbed out the truth of the matter. “I—I did it,” he admitted sincerely.
“What!” they all screamed.
“But it was not intentional,” he added. “Badwill and Badwish misled me. They l—lied to me that Hope was kept in the ditch. I—I believed and went down inside, only to be attacked by the ferocious beasts immediately. I—I struggled t—to be set free, then five bitches died in the process. I—I’m sorry.”
“Sorry?” Mother Witch laughed. “Sorry cannot raise the dead, so leave sorry out of this. In fact, say no more sorry in this Hurt, for you shall not escape this grave punishment that can land you in your early grave.” Mrs. Jealousy was taken aback by her speech. She went on her knees and pleaded for the life of her only son, but the elderly woman wasn’t ready to accept.
“Anyway—” she said, “I will allow Baddy’s dream to give the judgment.” She turned to Baddream and asked, “Baddream, so in your nightmare, what judgment did I give this poor thing?” Every eye gawked in Baddream’s direction as they suspected an unexpected response, but the boy took time to rest his mouth in comfort.
“Don’t waste the time, Baddy,” Mother Witch screamed. “What did you see in your—?”
“You did nothing to him,” Baddream said.
“Why not?” Mother Witch raged. “Don’t tell me that my loud noise terminated your dream this time.”
“Because Dwarf Faith arrived and you fled, then Stubby was beaten mercilessly by the dwarf.”
“Shut up!” Mother Witch screamed. “Dwarf Faith is dead, so what are you talking about? Or is it the scene we all witnessed an hour ago you’re talking about?”
“I don’t know,” Baddream said and then followed something that seemed like a déjà vu, yet it was the reality: Dwarf Faith had arrived the Hurt the second time, this time with his Shield of Faith...
“Are you—not d—dead?” Mother Witch whispered in shock.
“Not so easily,” the Dwarf responded cheerfully. “Now I’m back to rescue Hopefulness.” Mother Witch quickly cowered behind Mr. Oppressor but Stubbornness stepped out to take the challenge. Again, the dwarf knocked him down in a matter of seconds.
lol stubborness is a disease...stubby wil get himslf killed.
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
Damex333: hindrance inferiority despair austerity
Correct!!!
1 point for seconding the answer
Karev 3pts
Damex33 1pt
Others 0pt
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls Michaellegend the defending champion should permit me to post questions this week also, because the rule states that defending champion will take over the postings for the following week. Am I permitted?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Question 2
What is the name of the house where Revenge and his brothers live?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
permission 2 4al out sire?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
“So—who’s next to challenge me? Dwarf Faith boasted, but no lip was ready to let a response slip. Surprisingly, the hurters went into hiding, leaving the dwarf shocked at the suddenness of their disappearances. However, the dwarf knelt before little Hope.
“Get up, Hopefulness, get up!” he said as he shook his arms with vigour. At that juncture, a dart darted its way toward him, but he skillfully warded it off with the Shield of Faith. The dwarf gazed around but was not able to tell the direction the dart had originated. In quick successions, many more darts glided through the air to strike down the dwarf, but his Shield of Faith effectively shielded him. A dart almost got Hope, but thanks to Faith who leapt rapidly and shielded him with the Shield of Faith. For minutes, the darts poured down heavily, but Faith kept them all away with ease. Stubbornness had begun to rise up when the last dart shot percolated the air and struck him on his right side. He fell with a thud.
“No more darts?” Faith laughed when he perceived that no dart was forthcoming anymore. “Show your faces, evil-eyed hurters,” he added, and then seven scared heads showed up on the roof of the Hurt. Hope regained consciousness and was shocked, having witnessed the adeptness of Dwarf Faith in handling the shield. However, he took the unfolding reality for a dream and hoped to see his supposed pipe dream come to reality.
“Mr. Oppressor, you’re such a coward,” the dwarf yelled. “Come on, challenge me!”
“I am not a coward!” Mr. Oppressor responded from the lofty height with a look of cruelty.
“Then come down for a challenge,” Dwarf Faith challenged. Unexpectedly, Mr. Oppressor descended with a shout and rushed with enormous strength to bring down the dwarf, but the latter made a swift crabwise move to the left and left the scraggly-bearded man to stumble over Stubbornness who was already writhing in pain on the ground with weariness written all over him. Dwarf Faith approached Mr. Oppressor and held him by his bristly goatee. Then he began to pump punches into his forehead to produce swellings out of it. Despite the fact that Mr. Oppressor was pleading for mercy, the dwarf persisted in oppressing him. When Mr. Oppressor became punch-drunk, he fainted.

1 Like

Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Karev_wite: permission 2 4al out sire?
At ur service Sire!!!
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Question 2
What is the name of the house where Revenge and his brothers live?
choi sammy ds 1 is a bit difficult o...d dotage cottage
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Michaellegend(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sammy Hoe: Pls Michaellegend the defending champion should permit me to post questions this week also, because the rule states that defending champion will take over the postings for the following week. Am I permitted?
Permission granted
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
The answer is the dungalow bungalow
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
Karev_wite: choi sammy ds 1 is a bit difficult o...d dotage cottage

Dotage cottage wrong...
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
Damex333: The answer is the dungalow bungalow
Dungalow Bungalow is right!!!
3 pts for Damex333

Damex 4pts
Karev 3pts
others 0pts
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Question 3
Who gave birth to the triplets called Faiths?
Re: Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe by Karevwite: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=Sammy Hoe].
wisdom...father sage's sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Scents Of Lust / Broken Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.