Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect (8728 Views)

Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran / Did ANYONE Mentioned In The Bible Actually Ever Exist? / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by numo86(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
italo:

Please excuse me, there are intelligent men here I want to discuss with...unlike the other thread where you idiots were having a field day.

You were the king of idiots on that thread......supporting the worship of a rotten piece of meat surely defines idiocy doesn't it??.........grin
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Richieboyn:

seigneur Jesus means LORD Jesus. Stop displaying ur illiteracy publicly.

ok sir.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
truthislight:

I dont have "a superior bible knowledge", am still learning.

Care to educate me?
Thank you in anticipation.
Peace.

I put it to you that you are scared to say who you think that verse is talking about.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
Syncan:

Later

Dear brother, you are the one that has both comments above. Do not worry,I'm sorry you felt bad about my speech, though I wonder which of them you consider a slander to you.

I did not see it from the written text but later heard it from the video. its ok.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Boomark:

I did not see it from the written text but later heard it from the video. its ok.

Thanks for the clarification. The author of the text(post)is frosbel, and he knows the prayer. If you heard it, then the Pope said it,period. Let's say the truth always, irrespective of who it favors or hurts. Discern every spirit. By their fruits you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
^^^^

Just listened to the actual YouTube video in full and he mentioned Jesus Christ ONCE or so.

The transcript which I originally read from multiple sources omitted this , possibly for brevity , such as HERE and HERE

So we are on the same page.

But to accuse me of pride as you so eagerly did a few pages away, was quite presumptuous and slanderous. I was also presumptuous in my initial assessment.

Albeit, he worships a different Jesus , the Jesus of the Bible does not sanction an iota of the Pagan worship and belief system in the Catholic apostate church.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Can someone tell me why the cardinal asked for his protection , not from Yahweh or even Jesus but from Mary ?

"Let us all pray together for him, that the Lord bless him and Our Lady protect him."

- Which Lord is this ? ( even the occult have Lords )

- How can our Lady protect him ? is God sleeping or in a state of slumber , that he cannot protect him ?

Here , in the Pope's own words :

"Tomorrow, I want to go to pray the Madonna, that she may protect Rome."

Why Mary ?

Surely if this Jesus they worship is the same one in the bible, they will ask him for help and not his Mother.

When Jesus was in distress he always called unto Yahweh, not this nonsense Madonna or Our Lady stuff.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 12:09am On Mar 17, 2013
You tell us the Jesus the Catholics worship. Afterall you claim you were a Catholic for years and your family are still Catholic.

So which Jesus did you and your family worship all those years?
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

Just listened to the actual YouTube video in full and he mentioned Jesus Christ ONCE or so.

The transcript which I originally read from multiple sources omitted this , possibly for brevity , such as HERE and HERE

But to accuse me of pride as you so eagerly did a few pages away, was quite presumptuous and slanderous. I was also presumptuous in my initial assessment.

Albeit, he worships a different Jesus , the Jesus of the Bible does not sanction an iota of the Pagan worship and belief system in the Catholic apostate church.

frosbel:

Even if he mentioned Jesus, which he did not explicitly by name, it is not the Jesus of the bible who he opposes in every possible way.

If you want to know about your POPE and the prophecy about him, read this :

"Don't be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed--the one who brings destruction." - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

By the way, I was once a leader in the catholic church, I can only thank God he brought me out of this LIE.

Please take a look at the ones in bold. If you were once a "leader in the catholic church" as you claimed, do you need to listen to the pope say a "Hail Mary" on you tube before you know it contains the name Jesus. I've told you earlier, the more you put up defenses, the more you move farther from the light and truth,the more you become...not free. As long as this post carries this heading, what you need to do is retract your accusation in very clear terms,Say "I am sorry, I was wrong". Do what is right, the christian virtue called humility demands it, truthfulness demands it, justice demands it. "Take heed lest you scandalize any of these little ones...". "By their fruits we shall know them".
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel: Can someone tell me why the cardinal asked for his protection , not from Yahweh or even Jesus but from Mary ?

"Let us all pray together for him, that the Lord bless him and Our Lady protect him."

- Which Lord is this ? ( even the occult have Lords )

- How can our Lady protect him ? is God sleeping or in a state of slumber , that he cannot protect him ?

Here , in the Pope's own words :

"Tomorrow, I want to go to pray the Madonna, that she may protect Rome."

Why Mary ?

Surely if this Jesus they worship is the same one in the bible, they will ask him for help and not his Mother.

When Jesus was in distress he always called unto Yahweh, not this nonsense Madonna or Our Lady stuff.

Take a look at the ones in bold.You sure don't know which lord he is talking about, but you are very certain about who our lady is...Smh. Your audience are not that daft, they see beyond your words. I may like a good discuss in religion, however I like to discern who I'm dealing with, so as not to waste my time with the father of lies. This thread has a title, it has been proved erroneous, Own up clearly, there is what we call restitution, every christian knows it. The more you try to wriggle out of this by bringing in other issues, the more it's all noise what you say.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Enigma(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2013
truthislight:

lol. grin

Who wants to do enigma vex. Lol. grin

Oga, how far nah?

Bros, I dey kampe oh!

smiley
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2013

Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2013
^^^^

I repeat , in retrospect and on listening to the actual speech, Jesus was mentioned, ONCE or so.

On a review of the transcripts which formed the basis of this article , Jesus was not mentioned, following which after I admitted that he may have mentioned those prayers in full after watching the YouTube video.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

I repeat , in retrospect and on listening to the actual speech, Jesus was mentioned, ONCE or so.

On a review of the transcripts which formed the basis of this article , Jesus was not mentioned, following which after I admitted that he may have mentioned those prayers in full after watching the YouTube video.

I am not like your Pope who speaks from two sides of his mouth, mentioning Jesus while worshiping Satan with the other.

We do not follow the same Jesus pal, one is the Son of God while the other is a bogus member of a Pagan trinity, one is the sole mediator between God and Man , while the other, Catholic one , is a Co-mediator with Madonna.

I am happy that people...especially Christians are following this thread. I continue to say that true Christianity is being humble enough to admit wrong. Your opening post on this thread includes the prayer "Hail Mary". This prayer, you know by heart; as you were ones upon a time "a leader in the catholic church", more so you opened another thread where you criticized this prayer line by line, so you do not need the video to tell you. This prayer contains the name Jesus reverently mentioned, yet you opened this thread with this title. Now you know you are wrong, which makes the thread malicious and slanderous. Say it as it is "I am sorry, I was wrong", it has to be clear to all, just as the title is.I've told you that anything short of this is mere noise and those you want to hear your words are looking for ear plugs. Humility is a virtue every Christian irrespective of mode of worship admires, it is a common discernment tool. Deliberately denying a known truth is a sin against the Holy Spirit. You may need to revisit Mark 3:22-29 and see what happened there. The last on bold above simply reminds me of the "pharisee and the publican" both praying in the temple Lk18:11. Do the right thing...the truth shall set you free.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2013
^^^

You only say sorry when you INTENTIONALLY wrote an article to deceive which is what you are implying. I cannot accept this , not in a million years.

Motive is the key word bro, my motive was well intended and I have rectified any anomalies that may have followed.

You are left to clutch at your straws and dig deeper into your slanderous approach, knowing quite well the facts.

Then again, I have exposed so much fallacy and fiction in the Catholic church , such that you and co are left with no other option but to malign my person , which is really what is left for your guys smiley

Sin against the Holy Spirit grin , take your catholic fear mongering to another planet.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2013
Syncan:
Your audience are not that daft, they see beyond your words.

Except psychopaths like truthislight, boomark, ijawkid etc

Syncan: I may like a good discuss in religion, however I like to discern who I'm dealing with, so as not to waste my time with the father of lies.

You are already wasting your time with the father of lies.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2013
^^^
Italo bro, I am not sure who is the father of lies here, the one who is leading 1.2 billion people to the land of nowhere in the name of Jesus , or the small fry like me who work tirelessly to free people like you from this great deception.

I raised an article with a clean heart and only after watching the video last night did I renege on my earlier position and admit a mistake.

If I should apologize it should be to the Pope himself not to you .

Finally , I reiterate the pope is leading 1.2 billion precious souls by way of deception to an eternity without Jesus, the same Jesus they so falsely pretend to represent.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

You only say sorry when you INTENTIONALLY wrote an article to deceive which is what you are implying. I cannot accept this , not in a million years.

Motive is the key word bro, my motive was well intended and I have rectified any anomalies that may have followed.

You are left to clutch at your straws and dig deeper into your slanderous approach, knowing quite well the facts.

Then again, I have exposed so much fallacy and fiction in the Catholic church , such that you and co are left with no other option but to malign my person , which is really what is left for your guys smiley

Sin against the Holy Spirit grin , take your catholic fear mongering to another planet.

WRONG AGAIN.

You say sorry even if you think you meant well, but your erroneous statement has caused your brother injury.

It could go thus: "I didnt mean to tell lies against you. I thought I was right. Sorry for any pain my statement may have caused you."

Besides that you meant to DECEIVE. Every Catholic in the world, even the little kids know that "Hail Mary" contains Jesus' name in it. How do you who claim to be an ex-Youth Leader not know that?

Father of lies... No one can malign your person.

You are malignity itself!
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

I shall leave the readers to judge for themselves that "You only say sorry when you INTENTIONALLY wrote an article to deceive". I can as well see that you changed the title of the post from "Jesus was not mentioned in Pope speech" to "Jesus was mentioned in Popes speech in retrospect". It means that despite what you accuse me of,I'm indeed making progress with you...no matter how small.I said earlier, I like to discuss religion, however i like to do it with love,sincerity and a mission to learn,correct or enlighten.I do not know about your expositions; for you speak without love. All I've done in this thread is to constantly point you back to an omission, which you instead of attending to,continued to avoid. Discussing religion among those who claim to be Christians should not be like those whose discuss is driven by ethnicity,tribalism or other vices. Evil should beget evil, let good beget good.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2013
italo:

WRONG AGAIN.

You say sorry even if you think you meant well, but your erroneous statement has caused your brother injury.

It could go thus: "I didnt mean to tell lies against you. I thought I was right. Sorry for any pain my statement may have caused you."

Besides that you meant to DECEIVE. Every Catholic in the world, even the little kids know that "Hail Mary" contains Jesus' name in it. How do you who claim to be an ex-Youth Leader not know that?

Father of lies... No one can malign your person.

You are malignity itself!

This is a straw you will clutch to the end I am sure. grin

The Father of LIES is SATAN who lives in the Vatican and is leading 1.2 billion precious souls through that snake the Pope to the land of DOOM.

Well this is a war I am prepared to fight despite your tricks.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=Syncan]

I shall leave the readers to judge for themselves that "You only say sorry when you INTENTIONALLY wrote an article to deceive"

Yes.

If the article is wrong , like the press would do, you admit a mistake and change the article to reflect the reality.

You say sorry when you intentionally slander and misrepresent the person or position of an individual or corporate body.

I can as well see that you changed the title of the post from "Jesus was not mentioned in Pope speech" to "Jesus was mentioned in Popes speech in retrospect"

Should have done it earlier, I am not on here 24/7.

It means that despite what you accuse me of,I'm indeed making progress with you...no matter how small.

Progress with me ?

I said earlier, I like to discuss religion, however i like to do it with love,sincerity and a mission to learn,correct or enlighten.

100% Agree,

I do not know about your expositions; for you speak without love.

I speak the truth in love to the brethren , but I am harsh with hypocrites , Pharisees and false brethren especially a dangerous body like the catholic church which is damning souls with their lies on a daily basis.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2013
Catholics like Syncan and Italo are masters in the use of decoy to impress upon their hearers half truths. smiley
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel: Catholics like Syncan and Italo are masters in the use of decoy to impress upon their hearers half truths. smiley

Do you really need this announcement? Let the readers judge. I told you earlier, your actions are shouting louder than your words.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2013
Syncan:

Do you really need this announcement? Let the readers judge. I told you earlier, your actions are shouting louder than your words.

Stop wasting your time with me, trust me you are getting nowhere.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2013
Pride comes from Satan, frosbel.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2013
italo: Pride comes from Satan, frosbel.

Indeed.

Your POPES and cardinals are full of it.

Martin Luther will explain better.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

Stop wasting your time with me, trust me you are getting nowhere.

Thanks.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2013
Syncan:

Thanks.

Thanks a million.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Syncan(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2013
frosbel:

Thanks a million.

You are welcome.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2013
Even Boomark, who didnt make the post, has apologized.

...and I thought he was the daftest of the daft.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2013
italo: Even Boomark, who didnt make the post, has apologized.

...and I thought he was the daftest of the daft.

The apologies should go the the Pope , no ?

Okay , I will send him an email with my apologies and this link, are you happy now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / God Allegedly Directed A Pastor To Divorce His Eloped Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.