Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works (2996 Views)

Men Break Ladies’ Hearts With These Methods / How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly??? / I Want To Cast A Spell : Can Anyone Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works by Bootylicious(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2013
You Want To Cast A Love Spell That Works Right?

In my continued effort to assist ladies encountering relationship problems with their partners, and in response to the request of some of my esteemed readers on how to cast a love spell that really works on men, I have put together this article to guide readers seeking to fix their existing love, or those desperate to attract love to themselves, and I call it psychic love spell.

Let me start by defining each term as it is used here, a spell- some sort of charm or magic that performs some fast and immediate wonders. Love- this has no other definition than the one you already know, love itself. Cast- to throw or perform something in expectation of a result, Psychic- to enquire into the psychological being or to seek an uncommon deep understanding using some psychic techniques.

Some love spell are diabolical, they inquire into the spiritual, trying to link human activities with the spiritual activities by employing some tools like; astrology, sorcering, intuition, instincts, psychology and fortunetelling. But the one I am going to discuss here, is not the diabolical love spell, it is safe to apply.

In astrology relating to human activity and behavior, it is believed that human behaviors and ability to excel in certain things in life are linked to the movement of stars and some other planetary bodies which affect humans in general. This is true to an extent because every man (meaning man and woman) has a spiritual connection, which is either of his ancestral or the supreme master.

This link resulted from the eagerness of the souls departed to continue existing as man, which is no longer possible for them, so in order to achieve this impossibility, the strong ones (referring to spirits) amongst them forced themselves into man’s earthly activities through the act of spiritual transmutation.

Ever since this was achieved (some thousand years ago), man has suffered a lot of setbacks in most things that ought to have moved smoothly, for instance, financial success, good health, true happiness, love and romance.

Cast A Love Spell Now

To cast a love spell that works, either to revive your existing relationship with your partner or to attract a new one, you need to answer some few questions below:

1. Have you ever cast a love spell before?

2. If yes, did it work?

3. If yes, why cast another love spell? Give reason

4. If no or you have never, proceed down

5. Do you have the strong faith that your spell will work?

6. Are you very much convinced that this man you want to cast a love spell on is your dream man and you are his dream woman?

7. How long do you expect to get a result of this spell to confirm that it worked?

8. If you have answered all the question correctly, proceed down

Let me warn you, any spell that has nothing to do with you yourself casting it for yourself, it is diabolical, avoid it, unless you are desperate to hook a man that may or may not stick with you forever. Quote me right, spells work, at least you can find some links on this page to cast a spell with professional psychics like the popular California psychics. But remember, they all work based on the consultation into the spiritual world using the modes I mentioned earlier or some other powerful modes that I am not permitted to mention here.

Who Said You Aren't Carrying A Powerful Love Spell Already?

By the way, who told you that you are not already carrying a powerful love spell with you? Every lady or girl is endowed with a natural love spell to attract and keep any man of her dream, only if she knows how to use her spell well. I know by now that you may be wondering what this spell is all about that you have never discovered since, look no further, your personal love spell is your character.

Any lady can attract the best man into her life through her character, have you discovered your hidden character as a lady? If you have not, I implore you this day to try and find out who you really are.

Majority of ladies have turned off good men their way through their ugly character, and yet, they want to cast a love spell that works immediately to connect with good men. What happens if you cast a love spell either with the California psychics or whoever, and finally, you get this man you are desiring, will he still be interested to stick with you? I am saying this because no love spell will last forever in a man’s body, so if you ignore your character and went ahead to cast a spell to attract love, I am sorry to tell you that it will fail unless you are prepared to live under harassment by the man.

Therefore, as a way of connecting with that good man of your dream, you need to transform your character through what I call character management. The reason why it is important for you to work on your character is because, it is your character that defines the kind of people (both men and women) that get attracted to you. They come to you for a reason, which they discovered through your character.

Gush, cant believe i have typed this long.. To continue reading...

http://abidemiolaojo..ae/2013/03/how-to-cast-personal-love-spell-that.html

Re: Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 15, 2013
trash just got trashier. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! / How To Find True Love / Why Did Our Parents Marriages Last For Decades But These Days,marriage Collapse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.