Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? (4155 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by MzTiletohSet(f): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2013
As a wife,Can Ʊ wash ur mother in law's pant?
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by mysticgal(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2013
is it a crime,for christ sake,she gave birth to your husband,so no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
If she is sick,yes,if not no.My mum thought me that undies are not just a piece of cloth you ask someone to wash for you when you are healthy,she ll never let you wash her panties.

1 Like

Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yes... She uses all white Hanes and I usually wash them in hot water whites cycle with a cup of bleach and vinegar grin
She also likes them folded in a unique pattern. grin

Anything wrong with that? Ladies?
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
jidegirl12: Yes... She uses all white Hanes and I usually wash them in hot water whites cycle with a cup of bleach and vinegar grin
She also likes them folded in a unique pattern. grin

Anything wrong with that? Ladies?

Thank God she is not the type that will let you see her panties,let alone Wash.

@Jidegirl,nothing is wrong once you are comfortable doing it.I won't just be comfortable washing her undies,my mum don't let me touch hers,so that will be very awkward for me.
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan: If she is sick,yes,if not no.My mum thought me that undies are not just a piece of cloth you ask someone to wash for you when you are healthy,she ll never let you wash her panties.

Really? Different strokes undecided

I'll wash my guest's too if they don't mind, just throw it in the machine and viola ( I have gloves in my laundry room for soiled kids clothes anyways) , easy life undecided
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
She washes my clothes and my baby's clothes sometimes, one day she asked for my panties, if I wear any....I told her i handwash them and spread them near my room windows. grin
She couldn't help laughing....

I can do it for her, as long as it will be in the machine..
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oh!the machine.I was thinking of doing it manually because I prefer to do some clothing items manually.Who can't with a washing machine??but can you do it manually??be sincere hereoooo.
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
byvan: Oh!the machine.I was thinking of doing it manually because I prefer to do some clothing items manually.Who can't with a washing machine??but can you do it manually??be sincere hereoooo.

Manually, I pick it up with gloves on! Put on my cover all, hard hat and dark safety goggle... Then proceed to throw it into a bucket of water, detergent and bleach cool..

After 3 days, I bring it out and throw it again in a bucket of hot water.....pick it up, voila! Case settled
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by slimyem: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
This topic is kinda funny...
Wetin do mama wey she nor go fit wash her own panties?
My 90-year old gmama sef will not let anyone touch her undies talk less wash it.She does it herself!!
If its a test on wifely attributes/humility,it must be a silly one.
Every woman should be responsible for her "awotele" sick or not!!
If she's too sick to wash her own panties,I'll get her adult diapersundecided
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
Vikin:

Manually, I pick it up with gloves on! Put on my cover all, hard hat and dark safety goggle... Then proceed to throw it into a bucket of water, detergent and bleach cool..

After 3 days, I bring it out and throw it again in a bucket of hot water.....pick it up, voila! Case settled

Abeg vikin,don't let me choke on these crackers,hahahhahahah!!
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by greatgod2012(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
I can both manually and with machine ...........but she has never allowed me and will never allow me, she does her thing herself.
Thank God for her type, not a troublesome type.
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by MzTiletohSet(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
In dis case,,mother in law i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not sick..she was angry coz d wife seperated her pants from oda clothez..She said when d wife gave birth,,she washed her pant d@ was soaked wiv blood.. aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ d wife said she doesn't know Ђw 2 wash oda pple's undies aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ even d@ of her own mum.. aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ there was no washing machine d@ cud Ha√ξ made it ª bit comfortable.
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mz Tile toh Set:
In dis case,,mother in law i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not sick..she was angry coz d wife seperated her pants from oda clothez..She said when d wife gave birth,,she washed her pant d@ was soaked wiv blood.. aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ d wife said she doesn't know Ђw 2 wash oda pple's undies aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ even d@ of her own mum.. aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ there was no washing machine d@ cud Ha√ξ made it ª bit comfortable.

Hmmm. So there are women who will actually hand over their panties to another woman to wash for them? I'm hearing of something new today.

Sure I can help anyone throw their undies in the washing machine but I would find it very strange that they gave them to me to wash in the first place.
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mz Tile toh Set:

Her MIL like trouble,there things that shouldn't be spoken about.Fine,she helped her wash hers but not everyone will be comfortable washing other peoples panties.
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by mysticgal(f): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
choi because you wash her pant,is it by force,i can wash anybody panties,but for this kind of case i no fit.
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
There is no big deal about washing my mother inlaws pants,however it depends on the relationship i have with her.if she is the loving,caring and understanding mother inlaw YES,i will do it with all gladness and even pack it from the wire when it is dried and put it in her wardrobe but if she's one selfis and controlling freak.i will give her a thousand and one excuses why i didnt do it.from i forgot to i came back from work late and tired to i thought i washed it etc,afterall i wash my own moms pants too and i pick it from the wire when its dried and put it inside her wardrobe the only persons undies i have never washed is my dad.he will never allow me to wash them,if i see them dirty and i pack it,he will collect it from me.he prefers washing his own inner wears himself.i dont know of other ladies though but maybe because its a regular habit in my house that i wash my moms undies,i dont see any biggie in doing that for mil,even if i have a washing machine ill use my hands but all this depends on the attitude she gives me
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by handmaid: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
i don't and can almost not even do that 4my mother. I think that tells u its a NO NO for mum-in-law
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mz Tile toh Set:
in this case since the mil is just being petty,ill just apologize to her for peace to reign and wash it,all this things are not an issue for me
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by toofine765: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
My mil is really nice and has always been there for me. She does things even my own mum will not do for me. Just like that I know she will never ask me to wash her undies but if the situation do warrant, then with all pleasure I will wash and even press them for her.
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
If my daughter can hand wash her own undies, I cant see why grown asss women cant wash their own undies themselves. If they are sick then they buy disposable underwear. Its not so much the garment but the fact that something as private as your undies are being handled all over the place by other people.

. . . and talking about underwear . . I cant stand people who soak theirs in buckets of water for weeks at time lipsrsealed
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by aadetoyin(f): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Easier said than done.
I grew up in a house where u do all laundry by yourself so if I sincerely don't expect my MIL to expect me to wash her undies but if she does no wahala.
I'll grab my latex gloves, get the undies and throw it inside the washing machine wit lots of dettol

ko si wahala
Re: Can Ʊ Wash Ur Mother In Law's Panties? by mawuqueyan(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
I can if she allows me....i grew up washing my mums own,so y can't i do it for my MIL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him? / What's On Your Bucket List / Help!!!i Don't Want To Let Him Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.