Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview (34556 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
They ve not...Š†ϊll waiting ooo.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harrisnimasa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls,Guys i want to know the fate of those that has not been calld for the interview,is it in batches or this is the final one?help pls.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
harris@nimasa:
Pls,Guys i want to know the fate of those that has not been calld for the interview,is it in batches or this is the final one?help pls.

Did you write your Test at Nextzone or Mainstreet direct?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harrisnimasa(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
Is not me actually bt my wife,she did her test and the first interview with Nexzone,bt yet to b called for the last interview wit mainstreet,any hope?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
There is hope. I learnt many guys that wrote the test at Mainstreet are still awaiting interview invite
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
I caLled H.R today and the lady said 'they will get to us when when they are done' I insisted to know better when exactly they will get back to us but she said 'she can't say'
..So guys let's trust God.Any other infor?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Tetegh I called them 2days ago and was told they r waiting for management to give them the go-ahead.The management seem to be very slow abt d whole thing.No be dia fault.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by obaxlove(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2013
harris@nimasa:
Is not me actually bt my wife,she did her test and the first interview with Nexzone,bt yet to b called for the last interview wit mainstreet,any hope?

Please how can i apply?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2013
brut: Tetegh I called them 2days ago and was told they r waiting for management to give them the go-ahead.The management seem to be very slow abt d whole thing.No be dia fault.

Thanks for the info @ Brut. Did you ask to know whether we will be called anytime this month, how about you guys' interview?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
I think we should start bombarding the hr with calls. Maybe this will serve as a constant reminder for them that there are people who re eagerly waiting to be called for the next stage. God unto your able hands we commit our endeavours.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
@ Audinowing. Did you call them too? What's the latest from your end? ...don't even know what's the next stage
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
I ve not called them lately. Maybe I'll try n do that one of these days.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Pls, call them and update us too. I called but the lady was reluctant to give concrate info
Pls help us to inquire what thE next stage will be
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Another week has gone again. God please intervene in your divine and merciful way.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
Audinowing: I think we should start bombarding the hr with calls. Maybe this will serve as a constant reminder for them that there are people who re eagerly waiting to be called for the next stage. God unto your able hands we commit our endeavours.
Even if you bombard them with calls, its not going to change anything. The bank is doing some reformations. The list of people that have been interviewed is also pending, contract staff too are on queue to be converted to full staff. Just be patient with the bank. What they do is that they contact you once there is an opening. As long as they have your profile in their database, they will certainly call you, i assure you of that 100%. Just be patient. Some banks even take up to two years for recruitment to be sealed, though i am not praying for that for you guys. All the best.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
topefisayo:
Even if you bombard them with calls, its not going to change anything. The bank is doing some reformations. The list of people that have been interviewed is also pending, contract staff too are on queue to be converted to full staff. Just be patient with the bank. What they do is that they contact you once there is an opening. As long as they have your profile in their database, they will certainly call you, i assure you of that 100%. Just be patient. Some banks even take up to two years for recruitment to be sealed, though i am not praying for that for you guys. All the best.

@ Tope. Where did you get your info that they call base on available opening? I don't think that's applicable to Graduate Trainee
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
@ Guys.
One Zaha that did his interview in lagos claims he recieved a success mail from Mainstreet Bank on the 27th of March. Lagos peeps, anyone else with success mail?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
Tetegh: @ Guys.
One Zaha that did his interview in lagos claims he recieved a success mail from Mainstreet Bank on the 27th of March. Lagos peeps, anyone else with success mail?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
I called 3 other guys that we had interview together @ Abuja but no info yet
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Tetegh ,tope is a staff with mainstr bank.Meanwhile I dnt think the problem is wit hr,they r doing their best the issue is just dat the management is slow n they r the one to give hr the go ahead b4 they can do anythn.t
As for zaha on nhj,I saw wat she wrote n that's enof to make one bothered.We will all be called by God's grace...

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
wel guyz, I'll go wth tope. Dey'll call whn dey c it fit. . . Lets jst hope it's soon. D only head scratcher here is zaha's claims on NHJ
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
harriseen: wel guyz, I'll go wth tope. Dey'll call whn dey c it fit. . . Lets jst hope it's soon. D only head scratcher here is zaha's claims on NHJ
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 5:04am On Apr 23, 2013
harriseen: wel guyz, I'll go wth tope. Dey'll call whn dey c it fit. . . Lets jst hope it's soon. D only head scratcher here is zaha's claims on NHJ

ok, thanks. Didnt know Tope is one of their staff. Tope, thanks for the info.
lets hope the best
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2013
@Tegh hw many were u dat intervwd on d day u had urs?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2013
harriseen: @Tegh hw many were u dat intervwd on d day u had urs?

We were 12 in number
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2013
k thnx
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2013
Happy Birthday, Brut.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
na wah ooo. Me don tire ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by folabunmi(f): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
@tetegh,hw did u apply for d mainstreet bank graduate trainee job,pls update me.tanx
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
It is well my brother.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by obaxlove(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2013
folabunmi: @tetegh,hw did u apply for d mainstreet bank graduate trainee job,pls update me.tanx

Pls help us!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=folabunmi]@tetegh,hw did u apply for d mainstreet bank graduate trainee job,pls update me.tanx[/quote

@ Folabunmi, the job vacancy was advertised late last year, Oct. to be precise. The recruitment was conducted by Nextzon.we did our last interview in March this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lecturers Will Never Tell You This In The University / 50 Interview Questions And Answers You Must Be Prepared For / Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.