Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview (34567 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2013
hey guyz, it's like it's gonna b a long wait o. Called diz guyz ystday, d lady I spoke wth gave me feedback after she had spoken wth HR & she sed dey dont hav opnings yet 4 Entry levl, dat @ d moment mangt has not seen it necessary 2 call us, but we would b calld when dey're redy since our data are in dia database.

Me I no kon undstnd again o
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2013
harriseen: hey guyz, it's like it's gonna b a long wait o. Called diz guyz ystday, d lady I spoke wth gave me feedback after she had spoken wth HR & she sed dey dont hav opnings yet 4 Entry levl, dat @ d moment mangt has not seen it necessary 2 call us, but we would b calld when dey're redy since our data are in dia database.

Me I no kon undstnd again o

@ Harrison. This your infor is bad News oooh.how will Mainstreet conduct Graduate Trainee recruitment and at the same time say they don't have openings?

This H.R people sef....giving different inof at every call.
God help us, its well.
I hope they don't come and tell we are too old!

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 3:46pm On May 03, 2013
Tetegh,what did u finally hear from them...We all need to start fasting and praying about this oooo.God will never leave us
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2013
Serious prayer and fasting @ Brut. I'll call on Monday
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2013
This is surely not of our might or ability any more. At this point I think we need to turn and submit to God in totality for his special and divine intervention in this recruitment process that is being delayed. We must pray against any force whatsoever that is working against the speedy conclusion of the process. I am a strong believer of the fact that a lot of negative things are averted when the children of the most high God approach Him through prayers. Pls add your prayers in agreement with His promise in Matthew 7:7 and Phillipians 4:19.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 5:29pm On May 08, 2013
Nice one audinowing
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 08, 2013
topefisayo:
Even if you bombard them with calls, its not going to change anything. The bank is doing some reformations. The list of people that have been interviewed is also pending, contract staff too are on queue to be converted to full staff. Just be patient with the bank. What they do is that they contact you once there is an opening. As long as they have your profile in their database, they will certainly call you, i assure you of that 100%. Just be patient. Some banks even take up to two years for recruitment to be sealed, though i am not praying for that for you guys. All the best.

I saiid it earlier on
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 12:45am On May 09, 2013
I think Tope is right. I called HR last monday and they said management is still on the issue. That they will start sending out invites as soon as they are ready for us. so guys be patient and pray hard!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2013
Hey Guys, someone just told me that successful experienced hire guys have resumed work since May 2

It means there is hope we might be called soon too. Start warming up guys
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2013
who's d guy? Hw sure is he?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2013
harriseen: who's d guy? Hw sure is he?

He is a staff @ Mainstreet, I also confirmed the info from one of the girls that did the interview with us @ Abuja
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2013
harriseen: who's d guy? Hw sure is he?
It is true. The induction for experienced hire was done early this month. I pray and hope that our wait will positively come to an end soon.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 9:34am On May 16, 2013
Amen
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2013
Fingers crossed!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 6:06am On May 23, 2013
Success to those having their interview today. @Brut do find out about how soon they will get back to the trainees. God bless us all IJN.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2013
Success to Brut and all those having their interviews today. You'll come out in flying colors! Cheers
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2013
Hope the interview is going on fine? Update pls.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2013
Hi peeps,the interview was d bomb.They r lookin for IT peeps to add to u nexzon ppeeps.Ma questions were core IT due to ma course n certifications n Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ glad it went well...they wld b callin us for trainin soonest b4 june ending.God wl see us all to d end..harriseen,tetegh n audinowing I see ya
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2013
@ Brut. Thank God the interview went on well. We all hope for the best.
..Just can't wait to start work at Mainstreet.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2013
Congrats @Brut. By God's grace we will all meet to testify His goodness soonest.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 10:52pm On May 23, 2013
I got to understand the reason for the delay in calling us was probably cos of the renovation and reform goin  in d bank...I gt der 2day n was like wow...so beautiful..God has started it guys n he wld definitely complete this testimony
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 8:03am On May 24, 2013
brut: I got to understand the reason for the delay in calling us was probably cos of the renovation and reform goin  in d bank...I gt der 2day n was like wow...so beautiful..God has started it guys n he wld definitely complete this testimony
I remember saying something about the renovation sometime last month on one of the threads. May God help us.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2013
So are they done with the renovation now?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 1:15am On May 29, 2013
Hi peeps....prayer things.No more delays in Jesus mighty name
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2013
brut: Hi peeps....prayer things.No more delays in Jesus mighty name
Amen!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2013
my potential colleagues @ mainstreet, whats the latset na? @ Brut, Harrison, Audinowing, wetin dey happen?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2013
The bank is abt to be sold...but that wldnt affect us cos they knew this b4 calling us 4 interview.I ve dis strong feeling we wld b called dis comin week or the next one
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
brut: The bank is abt to be sold...but that wldnt affect us cos they knew this b4 calling us 4 interview.I ve dis strong feeling we wld b called dis comin week or the next one
Our hope shall not be dashed IJN.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
brut: The bank is abt to be sold...but that wldnt affect us cos they knew this b4 calling us 4 interview.I ve dis strong feeling we wld b called dis comin week or the next one

Yes! @ Brut, the process of sale is a long procedure that may be completed in the last quarter of next year. By then we should have been a year in service @ Mainstreet. I'm confident they can't dump us!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
My peopple any News for us? June is fast count..
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Dipocian(m): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2013
Hmmmm. Na wa oooo. Just hoping its dis month by God's grace.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2013
dis ppl should hav @ least made our inteeview results knwn 2 us b4 keeping us waiting dis long. Cos it wil b too bad if after all dis wait 1 doesnt make it o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lecturers Will Never Tell You This In The University / 50 Interview Questions And Answers You Must Be Prepared For / Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.