Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview (34555 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hariseen b positive.Truth is dat if u knw ur interview went well den u wl b called cos dis is jst entry level.It won't pass dis month by God's grace
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ Harrison, I think they may call all of us that have waited all this while moreover, some guys have already acknowledged they got failure messages on Naijahotjob sometimes back
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 9:03am On Jun 07, 2013
brut: Hariseen b positive.Truth is dat if u knw ur interview went well den u wl b called cos dis is jst entry level.It won't pass dis month by God's grace
@Brut it seems u ve an informant at MBL that gives u first hand infor...... Lol.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Dipocian(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hmmm, another week, I pray its dis week.

2 Likes

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dipocian: Hmmm, another week, I pray its dis week.
Amen!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
B4 nko....its this month by God's grace
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
That reminds me..pls indicate if u know anyone that got regret mail aside those from the south region
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2013
brut: That reminds me..pls indicate if u know anyone that got regret mail aside those from the south region
@Brut, so some persons were sent regret mail? May God help us.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2013
yeah, some guys got regret mails
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Last week of june is counting already. God I know that you have not abandoned your children.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Dipocian(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Next half of d year is fast approaching oooo, it will be glad to hear a positive report frm dis people bfor d first half is over.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
I still have strong hope that Mainstreet will call us at the appropriate time. ...got to know from their site that they have change from T-24 to Finacle 10. By the time all this transformation is over, I believe they will certainly call us. be hopeful, guys.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hi peep,I just got a call from mbl for a chat with the ED on monday.Who else heard from them?

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Dynssy: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
Brut, seriously Whoooh!!! Wish u da very bestest!!!

Questn pls: Is it GT? Whr and wn did u do ur test and interview??

brut: Hi peep,I just got a call from mbl for a chat with the ED on monday.Who else heard from them?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Dynssy: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello Brut, have u resumed work already? grin

Anyways, hope ur chat witd d ED ws rewardng. Abeg did u meet any other peeps who'd bn invited for d same chat? What was it abt? Was any mentn made of d peeps who r still patiently waiting 2 hear 4rm dem?

I'll b really glad if u'd b so kind as 2 fill d house in on d above and more. Thanks.

Once agn, wish u da very best!!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2013
Dynssy: Hello Brut, have u resumed work already? grin

Anyways, hope ur chat witd d ED ws rewardng. Abeg did u meet any other peeps who'd bn invited for d same chat? What was it abt? Was any mentn made of d peeps who r still patiently waiting 2 hear 4rm dem?

I'll b really glad if u'd b so kind as 2 fill d house in on d above and more. Thanks.

Once agn, wish u da very best!!
sorry this is coming late dear,well we were into groups and 13 altogether.We met with the ED and wil b meeting with d gmd today.I advise you to kp being patient as u wil def b called.Its a matter of urgency for IT that's y.The chat was ok
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2013
@ Brut, Congrats on your successful chat with the ED.Did you have any body from your group that is a Nextzone Peeps? ..wishing you the best at your chat today
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Dynssy: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2013
Thanks Brut. Wish u da very best!!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2013
Tetegh,not at all no one frm nexzon...Its only few of us from mainstr n strictly Information technology..there r stil some peeps that wrote test at mbl wit me who ve nt had any interview yet...I feel they wil all join u guys set...in a short time blve me all dis wil b over.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2013
brut, welcome to the family of MAINSTREET BANK. Hope to have you guys on board soon.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2013
Brut how has it being? Hope the meeting with the Gmd was a success? Pls do keep the house posted as events unfold. The nextzon guys should pls keep up the faith as we wait fervently on God for our own turn. Shalom!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
What's happening now, have Mainstreet Bank forgotten about us?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Dipocian(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tetegh: What's happening now, have Mainstreet Bank forgotten about us?

Am beginning to think so
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2013
I call MBL H.R yesterday and was told the management has not given them the directive on the next phase of the recruitment, I.e for the Nextzone peeps. I was also told that the process for the sale of the bank has not commenced. Its only Enterprise bank that the process for sale has commenced.

Brut also told me that their appointment with the GMD was postponed. Please let's source for infomation and share here with others. Most importantly, pray hard!

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
whats really happening?
The surprising thing is that Brut is no longer feeding the house with how far she has gone with the HR.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ Audinowing, Brut has gone far ooh!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Dipocian(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
Have stopped hoping on the job sef, if they call good, if dem no call na dem sabi.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Even though the process is slow, they will defintely call. Some IT peeps collected their offer letters today.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2013
Tetegh: Even though the process is slow, they will defintely call. Some IT peeps collected their offer letters today.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Tetegh: Even though the process is slow, they will defintely call. Some IT peeps collected their offer letters today.
So this is y Brut abandoned the forum just like that? This is life for you. I remember that before now she was glued to this forum for info n now that the going is good for her she thinks this is the right time to abandon the forum. By God's grace we will all get to our various destination in life. Peace!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Audinowing: So this is y Brut abandoned the forum just like that? This is life for you. I remember that before now she was glued to this forum for info n now that the going is good for her she thinks this is the right time to abandon the forum. By God's grace we will all get to our various destination in life. Peace!

@ Audinowing, I don't think she has abandon the forum as you think. Just that the attitude of most members here is not encouraging at all,nobody wants to share information here anymore. This attitude is quite discouraging, I know a lot of guys have first hand infor but will not share...

its well sha, ...some IT peeps will be resuming 4th Sept. we will all get there IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lecturers Will Never Tell You This In The University / 50 Interview Questions And Answers You Must Be Prepared For / Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.