Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview (34566 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
harriseen: @Audinowing Dapo is based in Lagos, but is in Enugu @ d moment. U got anoda invite 4 nxt 2moro? Whr dis time? Lagos or Abj?
Abuja. Do u ve Dapo's contact so I can reach him?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Abj again? No, I dont hav his no. I spk wth him thru d HCM no.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 3:16am On Nov 02, 2013
@Audinowing hw fr? Hw was ur interview dis time?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by gimmesomewine: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hello fam, pls who has been 2 MBL interview to provide me with some tips on wot 2 expect ranging 4rm the dresscode(traditional colours of the bank) to the likely interview questions especially 4 one who studied engineering. God bless as I await your response(s). Thank you
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by ProfJYK(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Pls anyone with HOUR or Dapo's number should PM me. This tin don commot from play ooo. Nexzon candiate here. 2 interviews later, still no word.

Pls treat as urgent. Need to know present standing
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
@Chimeziepaul hw fr? Dey've not gotten baq 2 u?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by kimiawo: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2013
Got iv for 2nd MBL (sat 9 nov) interview in abuja. Anybody in the house wit info on what to expect.. kiss(4experienced ops)
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by PastOMOB(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2013
kimi awo: Got iv for 2nd MBL (sat 9 nov) interview in abuja. Anybody in the house wit info on what to expect.. kiss(4experienced ops)
bros congrats!! When did u receive this sms yesterday? are u Abuja hopeful?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by adewumi7: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
kimi awo: Got iv for 2nd MBL (sat 9 nov) interview in abuja. Anybody in the house wit info on what to expect.. kiss(4experienced ops)

Congrats.Goning by my own second interview in Lagos, the 2nd interview entails meeting with the group head,operations.You would be asked questions as contained in your CV in respect to the areas of experience you claimed to have acquired in the banking industry .Like in my case,(im also an experiensed hire)one of the questions asked was the requirement to open a current account.All the best and keep us posted on the progression.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by kimiawo: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2013
PastOMOB: bros congrats!! When did u receive this sms yesterday? are u Abuja hopeful?

Got it in the afternoon, and yes am in abuja.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by kimiawo: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2013
adewumi7:

Congrats.Goning by my own second interview in Lagos, the 2nd interview entails meeting with the group head,operations.You would be asked questions as contained in your CV in respect to the areas of experience you claimed to have acquired in the banking industry .Like in my case,(im also an experiensed hire)one of the questions asked was the requirement to open a current account.All the best and keep us posted on the progression.

10x adewumi, will keep U̶̲̥̅̊ posted.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by kimiawo: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
smileyJust finished my 2nd interview wit MBL. Question strictly on myCv and they r more particular about ppl accepting locations that are not in †̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ major cities.
Hoping 2hear frm them very soon.........
smileyJust finished my 2nd interview wit MBL. Question strictly on myCv and they r more particular about ppl accepting locations that are not in †̥h̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ major cities.
Hoping 2hear frm them very soon.........

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
hey guys its been a while here. I'm so sorry i've not been updating the house . I had a few challenges at the time so I was mostly offline. i've completed my interviews and done my medicals. finally resuming tomorrow. So for me the long wait is over. i urge you guys not to give up, your own call is coming sooner than you ever expected. see you guys when you come on board. i'm open to questions feel free to ask your questions here or send me PMs if there's anything you think i could help you with. kiss
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by alazeen1: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
cool
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by alazeen1: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
@OLOYEDEOREOLUA,congrats sis, Pls what kind of interview and questns shld we expect frm D GMD.tenx
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by harriseen(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2013
@alazeen are u scheduled 2 c d GMD? Plus are u frm Nextzon pls?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by kimiawo: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2013
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA: hey guys its been a while here. I'm so sorry i've not been updating the house . I had a few challenges at the time so I was mostly offline. i've completed my interviews and done my medicals. finally resuming tomorrow. So for me the long wait is over. i urge you guys not to give up, your own call is coming sooner than you ever expected. see you guys when you come on board. i'm open to questions feel free to ask your questions here or send me PMs if there's anything you think i could help you with. kiss

Congrat sis..........Wen and where did U̶̲̥̅̊ do y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ medicals? Abuja or lag?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by kimiawo: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2013
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA: hey guys........ see you guys when you come on board. i'm open to questions feel free to ask your questions here or send me PMs if there's anything you think i could help you with. kiss

Congrat sis..........Wen and where did U̶̲̥̅̊ do y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ medicals? Abuja or lag?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2013
I did my medicals in lagos. Didn't see the GMD I only saw the head of Hr the ED and d Head of my dept
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by alazeen1: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
cool
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by adewumi7: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA: hey guys its been a while here. I'm so sorry i've not been updating the house . I had a few challenges at the time so I was mostly offline. i've completed my interviews and done my medicals. finally resuming tomorrow. So for me the long wait is over. i urge you guys not to give up, your own call is coming sooner than you ever expected. see you guys when you come on board. i'm open to questions feel free to ask your questions here or send me PMs if there's anything you think i could help you with. kiss

Congrats Ore.Are u an experienced hire or a graduate trainee?Please whats the ( PAY PACKAGE ,(MONTHLY TAKE HOME)for a banking officer (BO)?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hi pals. After meeting the Gmd is there any other stage of interview before medicals?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Audinowing: Hi pals. After meeting the Gmd is there any other stage of interview before medicals?
Meeting the GMD is as good as getting the job, no other interview. The next invite is Medicals... Congrats in advance.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hi my ple...How is everyone doing?so sorry I ve not bn here for a while now.ABO's gross is btw 5.2-5.7m ,B0 shld b 6.smth
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Tetegh: Meeting the GMD is as good as getting the job, no other interview. The next invite is Medicals... Congrats in advance.
Amen my brother. Have u heard from Mbl lately? How is your FBN parole?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Audinowing: Amen my brother. Have u heard from Mbl lately? How is your FBN parole?
@ Audinowing, I've not heard from MBL recently. How far have you gone with your interviews @ MBL? I guess you have seen the GMD.. My recruitment @ FBN is fine, we did the Assessment Centre about 2 weeks back. We're expected to hear from them any moment, maybe next week
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2013
brut: Hi my ple...How is everyone doing?so sorry I ve not bn here for a while now.ABO's gross is btw 5.2-5.7m ,B0 shld b 6.smth
@ Brut, how you dey?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Tetegh: @ Audinowing, I've not heard from MBL recently. How far have you gone with your interviews @ MBL? I guess you have seen the GMD.. My recruitment @ FBN is fine, we did the Assessment Centre about 2 weeks back. We're expected to hear from them any moment, maybe next week
Yes I met the Gmd on tuesday. I got called this morning for medicals.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by alazeen1: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2013
@Audinowing congrats, pls we ar waitn 2 see d GMD wat kind of questns wer u askd n wat wz d interview like.tenk u.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
Audinowing: Yes I met the Gmd on tuesday. I got called this morning for medicals.
wow, congrats. Can you pls send your phone number to me by mail.. Lets keep in touch, I'm still expecting to hear from MBL
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:12am On Nov 15, 2013
alazeen1: @Audinowing congrats, pls we ar waitn 2 see d GMD wat kind of questns wer u askd n wat wz d interview like.tenk u.
Meeting the Gmd is the easiest bro. I will say hers is no longer an interview but a chat. She can ask u based on anything like ur current place of work, where u wld like to be posted, and in 2 mins u re done. I wish all of us good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lecturers Will Never Tell You This In The University / 50 Interview Questions And Answers You Must Be Prepared For / Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.