Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,779 members, 7,959,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Oga At The Top Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top Video (905 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top Video by zakkyboy: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
It took a while but the video is finally here! :-) For those who haven't seen this video, please watch and cringe. The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Mr Obafaiye Shem can't tell his organisation's web address. And when he eventually gave the web address, he gave the wrong one. Watch...

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/03/my-oga-at-top-video-is-finally-here-hehe.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=my-oga-at-the-top-video-is-finally-here-hehe

(1) (Reply)

Between GEJ And Buhari, Who Do You Think Will Do A Better Job? / Sca / Caught On Tape: Woolwich Attackers Charging At Police Then Getting Shot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.