Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose (8700 Views)

Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? / Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale / Plagiarist On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-Sun:
And yet, it still hasn't made the frontpage, because there's no Tonto Dikeh in the complaints. Smh!
thought as much...all the yada-yada about helping Nl writers doesn't seem to work mtcheew
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by blinkinzed: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
iam removing all the stories i post there on my page relating to nairaland,you guys are still angry,i will do as you ask,i am sorry for my inconveniences.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lyzbet:
So u expect all d havoc u caused to just breeze away like d wind? The way u talk just amazes me. U culd b behind bars 4 wat u did and u r takin it this lightly. N ur fans r making d annonyance u caused worse!
that facebook page should be closed! END of story
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by MaziOmenuko: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
Double post...
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by MaziOmenuko: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
There are some issues the 'ogas on top' needs to address.

Is our work here at the literature section protected by copyright laws? I always see an 'all rights reserved' at the bottom of nairaland page so I assumed both nairaland and its contents are protected by some kind of law.

If this is not so, we need a response from seun to know the way forward.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
Why is this not on front page yet? I dunno why Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​oO but I think you guys are still treating this guy with kid gloves...
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by LarrySun(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Is our work here at the literature section protected by copyright laws?
That is one of the questions Mr. Seun Osewa hasn't cared to reply.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: There are some issues the 'ogas on top' needs to address.

Is our work here at the literature section protected by copyright laws? I always see an 'all rights reserved' at the bottom of nairaland page so I assumed both nairaland and its contents are protected by some kind of law.

If this is not so, we need a response from seun to know the way forward.
Ogas on top has nothing to say...you write @ your own risk.

The guy walks away free, lights out. Game is over
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
Wtf, so much for protesting. Yet no result
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by BukkyDan(f): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Gross! When I saw that link this evening I almost fainted. Right now sleep eludes me. Some freaky eediots stole so much stories, causing traffics, even getting credits for himself! Whoever he is...I have little to type for now...
Frank, I saw your story I was like Wtf! The credits the thief was getting alone could make you cry. Even Aunty serah's new story is on the run... I wonder if he hasn't published the works. To think that he's even been cool with it; is annoying.

I thought Nland was protected....
Seun where art thou?
#confused#
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by tpia5: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
luckily i got his number from his facebook page and made him remove mine. i intended to contact his school authorities and take serious actions as soon as possible, he shuld be lucky he took out my story, i wish others take immediate step to ensure theirs are out as soon as possible. here are some of the stories that he copies, sorry, stole

1.Love life in campus.
2.Diary of a campus girl.
3.Legend of the hustler.
4.How jonah became a fish.
5.Lara's faith.
6.Razor tongue,
7.The Tenth Generation

i thought most of the stories here were mostly sex related, havent read any of them plus these ones quoted here.

the omenuko guy even has sex threads on his signature.

so, is the stuff not x rated?

even the one i saw today was about somebody's boyfriend getting her virginity.

when stuff like this isnt in sexuality section, i tend to lose interest in reading it, not sure why.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by LarrySun(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Didn't they pull your 12th rib on tuesday?

Guys here is the man behind Tracy's death grin

Just kidding.
LOL! HBG, you're too much grin The guy won't understand. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by knockturnal(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
This is more like it. I just want to add that this Blinkinked (the guy probably mispelled this monicker judging from his comments) is just a sacrificial lamb for NL writers to sharpen their swords (or matchets) with, am sure there are others yet to be discovered perpetrating this illegal act on other social media sites and blogs. Like Blinki*wareva*, their time will soon be up! I hail you guys for the efforts made at getting this situation brought to the front burner, great Nairaland Writers!

Still waiting for the action of our Oga at the top concerning this issue.
Luv you all.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by dawoyo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
BukkyDan:

please before you plead imagine yourself in Frank, Serah and Bukkydan's shoes..okay?

Yeah I actually have no idea how they feel. I already stated in my post that I can't write but appreciate & enjoy good literary works & since d i.d.i.o.t's has apologized, why don't we just try & 4giv him? Frank, Serah & Bukkydan, no disrespect meant here oooooo & I don't mean to downplay how hard it is on u guys pls!
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-Sun:

LOL! HBG, you're too much grin The guy won't understand. LOL!
he fits the description

Lol.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by dawoyo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Didn't they pull your 12th rib on tuesday?

Guys here is the man behind Tracy's death grin

Just kidding.

undecided
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Cuddlemii: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
@All: Please, don't get worked up. That won't solve anything.
The deed has already been done.
The management is vigilant.
It takes an experience to enlighten one on how to deal with matters like this.
Rome wasn't built in a day, different options/solutions have to be sampled and selected wisely
Y'all need to be patient.
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. It is well!
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
dawoyo:

undecided
M just pulling your leg
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by BukkyDan(f): 11:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
dawoyo:

Yeah I actually have no idea how they feel. I already stated in my post that I can't write but appreciate & enjoy good literary works & since d i.d.i.o.t's has apologized, why don't we just try & 4giv him? Frank, Serah & Bukkydan, no disrespect meant here oooooo & I don't mean to downplay how hard it is on u guys pls!

I forgave him long time ago
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by LarrySun(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
BukkyDan:

I forgave him long time ago
Modified post

Anyway, Blinkinked's action is a blow to most Nairaland Writers. It's killed a lot of morales and passions.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by dawoyo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: M just pulling your leg

If you say so! I think I need to see the thread on Tracy's death or sth, cud I have d link ma?
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by blinkinzed: 12:16am On Mar 16, 2013
My dear nairalanders.
I dont know and where to start from,I have been in tears for the past many hours,i cant till believe i did this horrible thing even when i know where i stand,it was a time i saw this story love life on campus front page here in nairaland,i read the story to the end,it was great,so i decided to share it with my fans to read it too,but i am sorry for not acknowledging the writer,i acted out of ignorance,i didnt know they were the sole owners of the stories,i didnt see the copyright there,and i wasn't aware,i am really sorry for everything,especially my fans,If God can forgive a sinner and love his children how about you,i beg for your mercy and forgiveness,i have learnt my lessons,i am very sorry for everything.plz dear members of nairaland
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by repogirl(f): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Now this is more like an apology, grovel and beg well well . ......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaka The Lesbian / Wretched But Saved / Literature Section Popularity Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.