Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose (8707 Views)

Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? / Another Plagiarist: Ezekiel Sugar Adewale / Plagiarist On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by luvmijeje(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
*sigh* Oga o,egbe agbara le.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
luvmijeje: *sigh* Oga o,egbe agbara le.
ø lè waa só wa ni? Mtcheew.. I go whooze u now
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Kai... Dey don beq me, make i no vex aqain.. If not, if not, walahi i 4 scatter evrythn
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by tpia5: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Damex333: I reported the issue to the authors, almost called frank but his numb was not going 2ru, and d worst part of it was that when i told his readers that he is a thief that all his story are someone else hard earned story, they were all insulting me, especially a lady called sandra bitrus and the response i have them was that if he stops doing wat he is doing, that means he has been sued. Please, i need one of you guys will just sue the son of a bitch. Cos even one of his reader sent me an abusive msg on facebook.

Seriously, do you find any of that surprising, are you new to nairaland or something, you dont know how people behave?
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by repogirl(f): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: which matchet are we burying?

The one he's using to kill us everytime he makes a grammatical error.

@ blinkinsed, you are the scape goat, You know what happens to one? Its not by just an apology,bleeding heart or not, we have to do a number on you so as to put the fear of God in others. You copied, stole and then lied about it, serious offenses. Even if you are ignorant of the word plagiarism, copying, stealing and lying are simple terms for you to grasp, thats what you did and its not funny at all.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by luvmijeje(f): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
*Ignore him*
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Lyzbet: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
repogirl:
Even if you are ignorant of the word plagiarism, copying, stealing and lying are simple terms for you to grasp, thats what you did and its not funny at all.

Dats wat l really want him 2 realise n dats y he still has 2 b punishd.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by frank317: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
i pity the guy, i think i have forgiven him, but unfortunately my story wont be posted on his page again, to compound it all, his fans are so arrogant. well they shuld continue checkin in the nearest book shop around them, they might come across the tenth generatiuon soonest
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by eagleeye2: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
frank3.16:
i pity the guy, i think i have forgiven him, but unfortunately my story wont be posted on his page again, to compound it all, his fans are so arrogant. well they shuld continue checkin in the nearest book shop around them, they might come across the tenth generatiuon soonest

Frank, I didn't see any apology on his FB page.... abi my eye don dirty.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by eagleeye2: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
I think he just put it back...... I now doubt if this guy is really sorry for his actions.....
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
What is that guy studying?

His english beats me serious, that is not an apology...I can't put my head right on it yet but he should write an apology fit for his offence..Not all those street lang he used.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by MaziOmenuko: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
I speak for myself alone:
He has met with 2 out of the 3 conditions I gave him: apologising on nairaland and his facebook wall. The third being that he reveals his real nairaland handle is yet to be met, but I believe the Oga at the top can easily track this new I.p and link it to the old one he uses frequently here.

I want to thank all nairalanders that stormed his page to drop comments and 'fight' those his rude and insultive fans! And to those that brought it to our notice, don't hesitate to bring up such to us when you see our work on any social media.

This should serve as a deterrent to anyone planning on doing same, the world is a social village, and with one click, we can track you down wherever you are!

Having said this, I, Mazi Omenuko, Chairman, Grand_Patron of Nairaland sinners association grants you state pardon. If president GeJ could grant DSP Alameighsiagha pardon, why won't I pardon you. Go and sin no more.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: I speak for myself alone:
He has met with 2 out of the 3 conditions I gave him: apologising on nairaland and his facebook wall. The third being that he reveals his real nairaland handle is yet to be met, but I believe the Oga at the top can easily track this new I.p and link it to the old one he uses frequently here.

I want to thank all nairalanders that stormed his page to drop comments and 'fight' those his rude and insultive fans! And to those that brought it to our notice, don't hesitate to bring up such to us when you see our work on any social media.

This should serve as a deterrent to anyone planning on doing same, the world is a social village, and with one click, we can track you down wherever you are!

Having said this, I, Mazi Omenuko, Chairman, Grand_Patron of Nairaland sinners association grants you state pardon. If president GeJ could grant DSP Alameighsiagha pardon, why won't I pardon you. Go and sin no more.

hehehehe

That said we will bury the MATCHET

Later after he has revealed his real moniker we will bury the HATCHET

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by MaziOmenuko: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: What is that guy studying?

His english beats me serious, that is not an apology...I can't put my head right on it yet but he should write an apology fit for his offence..Not all those street lang he used.

I think he means to render an apology, although it didn't come out well. So I judge based on his 'intent' and not the 'output'.

Even the one he did on facebook isn't better, some of his 'arrogant' fans were asking him to write in English. Its obvious they were surprised he couldn't string together a complete error-free sentence.

I bet he has learnt his lesson, he has seen the stress it takes to write pages of uploads because writing few paragraphs is really giving him a hard time.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I think he means to render an apology, although it didn't come out well. So I judge based on his 'intent' and not the 'output'.

Even the one he did on facebook isn't better, some of his 'arrogant' fans were asking him to write in English. Its obvious they were surprised he couldn't string together a complete error-free sentence.

I bet he has learnt his lesson, he has seen the stress it takes to write pages of uploads because writing few paragraphs is really giving him a hard time.
so he is best at copy and paste?

Those are supposed to be from the bible

No offense
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by ITbomb(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Whenever there is any cause for mass action against these fellas just let me know.
I have 8 men at arms with 20 different IDs . commissioned for different social networks and forums.
Pls always inform me of the level of attack you want

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
ITbomb: Whenever there is any cause for mass action against these fellas just let me know.
I have 8 men at arms with 20 different IDs . commissioned for different social networks and forums.
Lollzz, dis is E-war, 9ja don open eye, thanks to IGBOH
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by tpia5: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
ITbomb: Whenever there is any cause for mass action against these fellas just let me know.

Why are you people bent on bringing the site down with your issues.

All these pseudo e-wars aimed at giving various trolls free rein, is so annoying.

E yin le mo sa, thats your business.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by LarrySun(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
And yet, it still hasn't made the frontpage, because there's no Tonto Dikeh in the complaints. Smh!
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
I was not suprised, i even laughed it off. But d guy has not even repent,cos bukkydan's lara's faith is still on his page. Remove it.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by ijebabe: 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-Sun:
And yet, it still hasn't made the frontpage, because there's no Tonto Dikeh in the complaints. Smh!
SMH. This type of comment really needs to stop.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by ijebabe: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Damex333: I was not suprised, i even laughed it off. But d guy has not even repent,cos bukkydan's lara's faith is still on his page. Remove it.
Are you serious? So much for his apology!
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-Sun:
abi o
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by Rapmaestro(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by LarrySun(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
ijebabe:
SMH. This type of comment really needs to stop.
I'm not making a joke here, Ije. Writers whose works are being purloined would understand the ire inherent in the post.
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by mabebe1(f): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Damex333: I was not suprised, i even laughed it off. But d guy has not even repent,cos bukkydan's lara's faith is still on his page. Remove it.
no remorse
Re: Help!!! Plagiarist On The Loose by ijebabe: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'm not making a joke here, Ije. Writers whose works are being purloined would understand the ire inherent in the post.
Understandable Larry, but the Tonto remark is just overdone. That was what I was referring to and not the request to put it on front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaka The Lesbian / Literature Section Popularity Ranking / The Curious Case Of Boda Meko (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.