Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! (1286 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
I am writing this thread out of anger at the delusion of certain people. I was going through some threads on the islam section (yes, I like to read about religions on my spare time) and I saw a comment about athiests being ignorant and them being dangerous to a society. Following that, I also reread one of my complaints against Maclatunji; Maclatunji said that he doesnt need or want atheist friends.

Moving on to christianity, there are many christians who hold the view that all atheists are evil (Psalm 14;1). Some even go as far as to say that atheism naturally results in immoral behaviour.

My simple question is this;

Does it not even shake your commonsense that the owner of this website is an atheist? Are you not being ungrateful by having the guts to say that he is evil or that his disbelief will naturally lead him to immorality (especially with no proof)? In the case of Maclatunji, you have an atheist boss, yet you go on to claim that you dont need atheist friends?
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
You know I was right. You're a hypocrite. You want your repetitive questions answered but you are yet to answer any in my 'understanding atheism'. Most atheists here, especially you, can't stand for anything.
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Reyginus: You know I was right. You're a hypocrite. You want your repetitive questions answered but you are yet to answer any in my 'understanding atheism'. Most atheists here, especially you, can't stand for anything.

Calm down. smiley

My question here is simple. (yours on the other hand is dubious)
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Calm down. smiley

My question here is simple. (yours on the other hand is dubious)
Are you alright at all? What do you even understand by dubious?
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 15, 2013
Reyginus: Are you alright at all? What do you even understand by dubious?

You sound butthurt wink
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

You sound butthurt wink
Lol. Look at this hypocrite! The best way to avoid exposing your intellectual dwarfism in an argument is to claim it has been overflogged. Yet, you present an overflogged argument and expect a reply in return. Really! Oh! I see! You are the holy knight of atheism. Ignorance has never being this colourful.
Speaking of butthurt, perhaps, you need to read your first line again.
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 15, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Look at this hypocrite! The best way to avoid exposing your intellectual dwarfism in an argument is to claim it has been overflogged. Yet, you present an overflogged argument and expect a reply in return. Really! Oh! I see! You are the holy knight of atheism. Ignorance has never being this colourful.
Speaking of butthurt, perhaps, you need to read your first line again.

Nice effort at derailing my thread because yours was debunked.
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 15, 2013
why dont you direct your question to maclatunji on the islamic section?
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 15, 2013
davidylan: why dont you direct your question to maclatunji on the islamic section?

Why dont you stop trolling?
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by saintvc(m): 2:44am On Mar 15, 2013
atheist are not stupid but fools. logic boy is so foolsh he cant tel the differennce.
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by ooman(m): 5:50am On Mar 15, 2013
Should this be of concern to me as an atheist? People can decide love or hate me and ostracize me for my beliefs, that is there problem.

As long as we share this world together and as long as atheism /agnosticism rules in major human facets like science, intelligence and wealth, what the theists think is their ignorance to their own destruction. I do not beg to be loved by any sissy who lacks courage to do away with ancient jewish/arabic myth.

Major discoveries that have shaped our world were made by atheists, evolutionary medicine and their incessant solution to human diseases for example, so one fact remains certain that the world will fall into shambolics if not for atheists and freethinkers in it. Theists are not intelligent enough to look for answers, they can only pray.

So who wants their love. Let them keep it to
themselves, the love of a dog or a cat is a billion times better than the love of theists.
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Nice effort at derailing my thread because yours was debunked.

debunked again? What are you smoking on?
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Paschal007: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2013
davidylan: why dont you direct your question to maclatunji on the islamic section?

grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1198534/cowardice-atheism
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by alexleo(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2013
The owner of this website is simply doing his business and without us he wont survive. He ll just crumble like a pack of cards if all of us leave. If you think my points are not strong enough, let him or even you open another site and make it strictly for atheists and lets see how much traffic that site will generate. Atheists cannot survive without the so called religionists and christians. Better face the reality. What else can you people discuss here (religious section) apart from us, our God and our bible? For us we have many important issues we discuss here. You people are just in the least position(if at all you are) of issues we discuss.

Logicboy03: I am writing this thread out of anger at the delusion of certain people. I was going through some threads on the islam section (yes, I like to read about religions on my spare time) and I saw a comment about athiests being ignorant and them being dangerous to a society. Following that, I also reread one of my complaints against Maclatunji; Maclatunji said that he doesnt need or want atheist friends.

Moving on to christianity, there are many christians who hold the view that all atheists are evil (Psalm 14;1). Some even go as far as to say that atheism naturally results in immoral behaviour.

My simple question is this;

Does it not even shake your commonsense that the owner of this website is an atheist? Are you not being ungrateful by having the guts to say that he is evil or that his disbelief will naturally lead him to immorality (especially with no proof)? In the case of Maclatunji, you have an atheist boss, yet you go on to claim that you dont need atheist friends?
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by alexleo(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2013
saintvc: atheist are not stupid but fools. logic boy is so foolsh he cant tel the differennce.

Honestly i pity that toddler.
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Thank you guys! grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]
Keep adding ad hominems and attacks towards me. Dont address the fact of the op. It only proves the op that you people will insult/abuse atheists without even thinking.[/size]
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2013
alexleo: The owner of this website is simply doing his business and without us he wont survive. He ll just crumble like a pack of cards if all of us leave. If you think my points are not strong enough, let him or even you open another site and make it strictly for atheists and lets see how much traffic that site will generate. Atheists cannot survive without the so called religionists and christians. Better face the reality. What else can you people discuss here (religious section) apart from us, our God and our bible? For us we have many important issues we discuss here. You people are just in the least position(if at all you are) of issues we discuss.

So, because you are a majority, you have the right to indirectly insult the atheist owner of the website? You are condescending to atheists?

Wow....thanks for the christian love.

Atheists dont only talk about christianity- we have talked about morality, philosophy, evolution etc. So get your facts straight
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2013
saintvc: atheist are not stupid but fools. logic boy is so foolsh he cant tel the differennce.

Saintvc 3;16; Jesus said love thy neighbour, except thy atheist neighbour

[img]http://hateandanger.files./2012/05/love-thy-neighbor-homeless-muslim-black-gay-white-jewish-christian-atheist-racist-addicted.jpg[/img]
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2013
Logicboy03: Thank you guys! grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]
Keep adding ad hominems and attacks towards me. Dont address the fact of the op. [/size]
Lol. You have to go back to Philosophy 101. Who knows, your understanding of ad hominem, deduction and induction will have a brighter look.
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by manmustwac(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2013
I feel your pain logic boy just imagine if this website was owned by any of the christian posters above or a muslim like.... er erm you know who, us athiests freethinkers & agnostics would have been persecuted like the jews in the 2nd world war. I think that because we are members of a small minority we are used to all this religious intolerence therefore able to handle it better &therefore more tolerant of them than they would be to us if a theist owned it
Re: Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2013
manmustwac: I feel your pain logic boy just imagine if this website was owned by any of the christian posters above or a muslim like.... er erm you know who, us athiests freethinkers & agnostics would have been persecuted like the jews in the 2nd world war. I think that because we are members of a small minority we are used to all this religious intolerence therefore able to handle it better &therefore more tolerant of them than they would be to us if a theist owned it

I totally agree. This is not even their website or a christian website and they are acting like they own the place and atheists should be silenced.

(1) (Reply)

Visions, Revelations & Dreams / Does Satan Have Access To Our Minds? / Stealing, Stealing In The Name Of The Lord!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.