Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag (9555 Views)

Funny Things We Did As Children / Funny Things We Did As Kids That We Can Not Imagine We Did Them.. / Akpor Goes To Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by chidipupay(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2008
I've always wondered about it too,
UNILAG is the only place where you have the following,

1.A guy goes to Yankee and his aburo(younger brother) in UNILAG speaks "fone" on his behalf, with a yankee accent, thanks 2 AIT jamz

2.A good looking guy has clothes and insists he cannot get a girl till he gets that new Sean John shirt and the new Timberland boots, his pair which was sent from Yankee 5 months ago is now old

3.The same guy gets the aforementioned clothes and gets a 504 without a/c and now he says he needs his a/c so he can get chicks,

4. When he gets the a/c he now needs a chassis car cuz this one bleeped him up outside newest hall and he entered school mag,

5.When he does get this Lexus he dreams of, he now wonders why certain guys and girls on main campus chin him, okay now he needs to join a club, Rho, ABC anything, anything but Students union
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by chidipupay(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2008
6.He now carries the club chief up and down campus, strangely the club chief is wearing Hausa slippers, faded jeans and T shirt and still gets MORE props (from chicks AND guys) as they drive round school, theres something wrong here

7.The amount of money u pay for a BQ(boys quarter) can rent u an apartment in Onike,

8.The amount u pay for a bedspace in smelly morems can rent u an apartment in Surulere

9.Five guy goes to beach and get high on cheap liquer (apeteshi, indo and things) and enter A-Bar or Ocean View, buy one beer(to share) and then look stoned all night long,

10.People wear their finest for classes and then dress casually to church

11.A super ugly babe can be a babe if she has a clans to some of pretty chicks who follows her for divine advice, and a few clothes and "chickly" sunglasses
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by kronkykay(m): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2008
nice piece man

but it doesnt happen only in unilag. . . . . try uniport too
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by delib: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2008
try iree poly too (LOL)
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by kronkykay(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2008
where the Zap is dat?
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by NoStress: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2008
LOL cheesy hehehe!
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by gilgee(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2008
Na where Delib greatest grand momsy aunty grad.
Delib where E dey?
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by brimbrack(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
nice one and very true.
i think the girls are "faker" than the guys sha.
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by showbobo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2008
Good for you,you didnt come to UNILAG.(WE'RE THE BEST)
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by chidipupay(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
I will keep posting more
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by naijastyle: 2:03am On Mar 27, 2008
OMG! what are undergraduates turning to these days. Thank God i did not go to unilag
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by clemcykul(f): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2008
grin
grin
grin
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by chidipupay(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2008
12. A skele is a belle, a belle is a babe, a babe is a movie star.
13.Niggers spend more than their father paid for their mothers bride price for the toasting process and still get no
play, can you imagine that
14. A guy will "jabo" his mother so he can pick up his belle in school,
15. A guy leave his exam hall early so he can drive his babe from main campus to morems,
16.A guy can tell u all about the complex calculations of Beckham or Kanus weekly salary but cannot calculate his GP,
17.A guy can run off the entire lyrics of bone thugs and harmonys entire album and cannot recall anything from his classes an hour before
18.Everybody has a guy/babe in jand, and i mean  EVERYBODY
19.Chicks eat chicken and chips all semester and then eat eba, ogi and agbo jedi throughout the holidays,
20.Six niggers in a 504 who share the same room in El-Kanemi wonder why dem no get any chick for the rave wey dem just dey come from, oh and they all use the same cheap perfume
21.Girls with big stomachs insist on wearing tight outfits,
22.Guys sit on their cars pumping music and hugging chicks all day and then wonder how come their lecturer (who's class they missed) saw them and hates their guts, with a passion
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by kronkykay(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2008
nice one puppy
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by gilgee(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2008
True talk. . .
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by clemcykul(f): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2008
chidipuppy in action grin grin grin grin

am enjoyn ur beef wid male students/students in general grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by gilgee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2008
Clemcy why you dey particulate about the males na?
Shuooo
angry angry angry

Nice job Pupay abi na puppy you be?
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by chidipupay(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2008
@gilgee

It is PUPAY and not PUPPY, I no resemble puppy ok
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by gilgee(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2008
All of the above.
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by folly69(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2008
showbobo:

Good for you,you didnt come to UNILAG.(WE'RE THE BEST)
by their names u shall know dem
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by tjtj1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2008
u guys re B>O>R>I>I>N>G cry
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by delib: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2008
folly69:

by their names u shall know them
miss u folly
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by chidipupay(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2008
23.Money for club party for a semester is higher than school fees for your entire 4 year tuition,
24.Some guy carries an afro in naija heat so he can look like Snoop not knowing that he looks more like his popsie when he was in naija in the sixties
25. Guys raid their popsies wardrobe so they can dress "old school" when alarm don blow, those clothes from jand are
not landing soon
26.No car no school, no baffs no school, and thats final
27. A "well endowed" chick will insist on wearing a boobs enhancing, cleavage revealing top, and tight jeans to see her
lecturer to submit an assignment that is 8 weeks late and wonder why the guy wants her to "drop"(in kind), the same conditions would have applied if the assignment was a day early
28. A guy will starve all semester long so he can go for INXS rave, and still spend the night alone eventually, (chei)
29. A babe that never went for classes all semester will braid her hair for exam period, who's fooling who?
30. A chick will "raid" collectibles and co a week before school starts and get the scantiest, "cheapest" outfits that she and her friends can find and dedicate her semester to satisfying the carnal desires of the nations aristos and then wonder why they referred to her as a "cheap slut" in school mag,
31. A guy/girl will leave school in a "drop" but mysteriously arrive home in a "ke-ke marwa", mysteries of modern science (wonders shall never end, )
32.A guy will have to shack and smoke weed before he can toast the girl of his dreams, my theory is this, why not
shack and smoke AFTER she rejects you, save the best for lastwink
33.A guy/chick can fart with their mouth, the more they speak, the more u smell BULLSHIT!
35. A guy will spend more to feed his girlfriend in a semester especially if valentines falls during that semester, than
UNICEF would use to feed a small Ethiopian village,
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by showbobo(m): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2008
folly69:

by their names u shall know them

meaning
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by ituen(m): 3:16am On Mar 28, 2008
Title of this thread shld be rephrased to

LAMENTATIONS OF A FRUSTRATED UNDERGRADUATE grin grin grin grin

Nice peice u got there, Chidi
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by lucabrasi(m): 4:04am On Mar 28, 2008
lol lol grin grin abeg ppl is this realli happening for real because the typical lagos boy i know will scope chick even in bathroom slippers and they r not into timbo s and the rest o, and also me i dnt wear any designers anytime im in naija and i always catch enuff chicks and i know for sure my rhymes is just normal not extra ordinary and i dnt tell any chick im fron this or that, abe lagos guys too much meen grin
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by TOYOSI20(f): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2008
Nice, cheesy

I guess it takes a lot to impress these dayz shocked
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by showbobo(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2008
lucabrasi:

lol lol grin grin abeg people is this realli happening for real because the typical lagos boy i know will scope chick even in bathroom slippers and they r not into timbo s and the rest o, and also me i dnt wear any designers anytime im in naija and i always catch enough chicks and i know for sure my rhymes is just normal not extra ordinary and i dnt tell any chick im fron this or that, abe lagos guys too much meen grin

4 real bro
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by darkey(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2008
interestng stuff
d irony of all dis is that most guys r aware and yet dey still do it.
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by gilgee(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2008
Abeg make una cover my mouth for me. I don tire to laugh.
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by clemcykul(f): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2008
pours flies into gilgee mouth
Re: Thank God We Did Not Go To Unilag by gilgee(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2008
I no send na. Nobi same mouth go bla bla you? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Psychotic Girlfriends / WHAT IS THE YORUBA NAME 4 'SIM CARD' ? Answer pls / Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.