Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,563 members, 7,827,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me (8424 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2013
i met her when my elder sister celebrated her finale procession as a reverend sister. That day my house @ d villa was engulfed with young beautiful nuns helping out to cook and clean and do other chores.
This particular nun couldn't get her eyes off me. She ensured that she served me with my meal for that 3days. Was always starting a conversation. We were always d last to sleep as we'd gist through the night.
She would tell me to hug her prior to bed time and we'd have a long smile after that.
Some days later after the procession we were still conversing on phone. Every thing she does i know. At times we'd talk for 2 to 3hrs.
Right now she wants me to invite her to my place this weekend. Saturday prolly, but all these while my mind hasn't gone haywire sexuallly cos we've never had any talk towards that territory and i personally will not wanna go wild with a reverend sister.
But the point is, she coming to my place to spend d weekend is it a good idea? Don't you think it could be a forum for...? Of course i am not proud that i sometimes commit fornication but not a packaged one like this o.
What do u think my ppl?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2013
You yourself what do you think?Oh I forgot you have already expressed your thoughts.
Are you trying to tell me you will go ahead and invite her to your place to spend weekend assuming all the people here say so?Like seriously?Someone that has already started hugging? Are you her father?What do you think will happen if you and her ALONE spend weekend.
I see your next thread becoming, 'I impregnated a Reverend Sister, what should I do?'
You have a conscience. It's not for decoration.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2013
"I see your next thread becoming, 'I impregnated a Reverend Sister, what should I do?'"

Head dey pain you, hw can u make this kind of statement na. Didn't u read my post well? Or are u high on d smell of your public toilet this morning?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2013
"I see your next thread becoming, 'I impregnated a Reverend Sister, what should I do?'"

Head dey pain you, hw can u make this kind of statement. Didn't u read my post well? Or are u high on d smell of your public toilet this morning?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by causewahala: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Singing tu-face hit song. . .

. . . Ihe neme. . . something want to happen, that something I cannot tell you ooooh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Ofcourse I read it very well.Something inside you wish you'll give it a shot.What you're looking for is for someone to fuel your fantasy and push you on.Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2013
Oga, lemme tell you.

Its a record on your part, a solid gold star on your shoulder. wink

Abi how often do guys get this kain opportunity? grin
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2013
Legit1: Oga, lemme tell you.

Its a record on your part, a solid gold star on your shoulder. wink

Abi how often do guys get this kain opportunity? grin

Gbagaan!Op shebi na wetin you wan hear?Oya go do.Remain for me o. wink
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kaxmytex(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2013
Hehehe....u wan do wetin with sista agatha?
padi mi O.Y.O lo wa o...
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Mynd44: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2013
Here we go......this is gonna be an interesting tale.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Dude.....don't dull mehn....she wants dat meat deep in her c.un.t.....#nuff said
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Dude.....don't dull mehn....she wants dat meat deep in her c.un.t.....#nuff said
grin
Guys keep it coming.He asked for it.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by greedie1(f): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2013
..... touch not my anointed....

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2013
gree-die:

What if the anointed demands the touch and even initiates it?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Mynd44: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2013
gree-die:
And if the annoited should touch.......?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2013
this story is so fake. no nun that wants to 'commit' will make it so obvious for any third party to suspect. if its true all that happened, it probably means you are reading meaning to things unintended. you probably need to get laid.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa:
grin
Guys keep it coming.He asked for it.

Yeye fowl, u think i wanna sleep wif a nun abi. The reason you easily conclude is because you don't want to think much. Anu otu like you

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by greedie1(f): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

What if the anointed demands the touch and even initiates it?
flee!!!!!
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by greedie1(f): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
And if the annoited should touch.......?
no answer embarassed
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Mynd44: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2013
gree-die:

no answer embarassed
Let's ask the Pope then
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by greedie1(f): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Let's ask the Pope then
ok...but who ll ask the pope?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Guy, nothing dey happen. Ride the punnary joor. Na dem dey sweet pass sef, plus dem dey loyal die! I'm dead serious.

This reverend sister thingy is a hoax. It holds no water. You won't be punished by God or Man. I dey tells you...

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 9:07am On Mar 15, 2013
gree-die:

ok...but who ll ask the pope?

My OGA at the top. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by greedie1(f): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

grin grin grin
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Joeblis(m): 9:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Guy let her come..i wonder why catholic churches are keeping young girls under the guise of serving God,when its cearly written in the bible that marrage is meant for everyone,if not compulsry.
guy propose mirrage to her if necessary.
This catholic doctrine needs to be abolish asap!

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2013
fluid26: Guy, nothing dey happen. Ride the punnary joor. Na dem dey sweet pass sef, plus dem dey loyal die! I'm dead serious.

This reverend sister thingy is a hoax. It holds no water. You won't be punished by God or Man. I dey tells you...
shocked
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Mynd44: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa:

Lmao
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2013
Joeblis: Guy let her come..i wonder why catholic churches are keeping young girls under the guise of serving God,when its cearly written in the bible that mirrage is meant for everyone,if not compulsry.
guy propose mirrage to her if necessary.
This catholic doctrine needs to be abolish asap!

na wa o! See me...see mirrage! Lol!
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Joeblis(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2013
fluid26:

guy ur an iDDI.OT seriously person no fit make mistake again abi?mumu
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2013
fluid26:

Dem must talk
mirrage = marriage Check anywhere
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2013
Joeblis: guy ur an iDDI.OT seriously person no fit make mistake again abi?mumu

No myn am small pikin dey worry am
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2013
Joeblis, why are you so agitated? Is it the economy? It must be the economy! Relax. Sip some wine...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? / See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.