Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me (8457 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Networkmaster(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Young man go for her. Its nothing new.
Lots of sleeps with the fathers in the church.
I have actually seen a sister who have a boyfrnd
that smashes her often, though not in 9ja.

If she is giving it to you, its because she is not
a real sister, 4get the clothes she is wearing,
when she takes it off u will know how far.

Enjoy ur meat my frnd...
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Exponental(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
If u feel same, she can resign n follow her heart.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Here we go......this is gonna be an interesting tale.
I bet it is. Trust me.
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Kirinwa: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
achina boy:
guy fear no dey ur eye at all,so fear go let u lift up that white gown and nak a rev sis,bro please i don`t know u but rev sis?,think of ur future b/4 u try that nonsense,,,take ur stupid a.s.s to uni and pick up durable chics,or try ashawo houses all over the country,or call ur ex,
grin grin
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Joeblis(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
fluid26:

Joe Joe...na u biko! Even after editing your post, you still couldn't bring yourself to correct your blasphemous blundering. I dey feel you...smiley
bro there's noting blasphemous about my comment!,why do yo think God created marrage in the first place?and why do think you think rev sisters have fellings is bad?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
Caracta:

What's 2go
i thought it was self-explainatory!
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by kay9(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Kirinwa: Someone that has already started hugging? Are you her father?
You have a conscience. It's not for decoration.

fluid26: You won't be punished by God or Man. I dey tells you...

grin grin grin Somebody make a t-shirt!
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by miccodb(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
winkbad guy!
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 16, 2013
Omo...Op once in a lifetime opportunity. I believe lefool lefool is right and the story is "superstory" but then assuming it were true which I'm sure is not the case, if u miss this opportunity to slam reverend sista u will regret it. Imagine the smile on my face anytime I remember I slammed a rev sista. I don die ooo. Why won't I?
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by ashmanpolo: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2013
12 inches!:
Omo...Op once in a lifetime opportunity. I believe lefool lefool is right and the story is "superstory" but then assuming it were true which I'm sure is not the case, if u miss this opportunity to slam reverend sista u will regret it. Imagine the smile on my face anytime I remember I slammed a rev sista. I don die ooo. Why won't I?

Na u geh your mouth sha
Re: Reverend Sister Is So Attracted To Me by Soglad(f): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
I dont believe dis story, however, some1 rightly said ur conscience is not for decoration. Even if she is asking for dat why cant u stand firm and say no. Bros dont invite her, infact u shld caution her and cut ur long phone conversation wit her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Why Do We Show Off Our Laps In Pictures? / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, / See What My Ex-girlfriend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.