Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,461 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? (2202 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Biggoozz: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2013
Just heard from someone that this man has been relieved of his job, can anyone confirm it please?

Like someone opened a topic, this man has suffered terribly a lot and does not deserve any further humiliation. He may get suicidal if this is true, please lets show some love.
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by peckerlord: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Biggoozz: Just heard from someone that this man has been relieved of his job, can anyone confirm it please?

Like someone opened a topic, this man has suffered terribly a lot and does not deserve any further humiliation. He may get suicidal if this is true, please lets show some love.

lets wait and see
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by OgaTheTop2: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2013
cool
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by ajos(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2013
i for sack dis man but MY OGA AT THE TOP never give me order....dats al

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by ochukoccna: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Sucidial ke!
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by ochukoccna: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2013
Sucidial ke!
A Nigerian sucidial?
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by PapaBrowne(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2013
There are different ways to look at it!!
If truly he is sacked he can ride on the crest of the popularity and make a fortune out of it!!

Its not exactly a crime not to know your employers website address.

If I were him, I will take advantage of the comedy and use the phrase to shoot adverts for companies targeting the youth. It might just be a hit!

He could even become an advocate of justice by talking about oppression by Oga's at the top! It will resonate with lots of folks. This is his moment of fame and I dont see any need for him to fret!

3 Likes

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by wazobia55: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2013
WELL AS TOUCHING THIS ISSUE I WOULD AV SAID SOMETHING, BUT I DONT WANT TO SAY ONE THING AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHER THING. THAZ ALL
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by TableLeg(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2013
I dont think it should come to a sack... It wont be fair to sack him ... What about the dimwits who placed him in such exalted position?
I am sure they were aware of this ... What about retraining him?
Its unfair ... If you are going to sack the poor man for not getting right the web address of his organisation, then doing a sweeping check across all other private and public sectors, will put several millions of people out of work!
I can swear on my life and blood that several millions of people dont know thier employers web addresses, office addresses or basic associated information!

2 Likes

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Pataki: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2013
PapaBrowne: There are different ways to look at it!!
If truly he is sacked he can ride on the crest of the popularity and make a fortune out of it!!

If I were him, I will take advantage of the comedy and use the phrase to shoot adverts for companies targeting the youth. It might just be a hit!

He could even become an advocate of justice by talking about oppression by Oga's at the top! It will resonate with lots of folks. This is his moment of fame and I dont see any need for him to fret!

You keep sinking low and low. I work for a company and I don't know their web address is akin to working for a company and I don't know the name of the company!

Stinks of the highest idiocy ever. Certainly it is in Nigeria that folks of your ilk certify and justify this kind of malady as 'no crime'. March on bro!

1 Like

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by IGBOSON1: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2013
PapaBrowne: There are different ways to look at it!!

^^^Yeah right! I can just imagine him in an OMO advert during the interlude on network news.....wearing his 'civil defence' uniform......holding up a packet of OMO to the camera, and pointing above saying: "my oga at the top say make una buy OMO blue detergent......na ogbonge washing powder wey dey wash out all nyamanyama for durty cloth well well!".

Abeg, let's give the poor guy a break; i'm even starting to feel a bit sorry for him. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by ABHAKS: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
For what even some ministers cannot recite the national antem

2 Likes

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Dede1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
Any constituted authority that removes Obafaiye Shem Sunday, a fruit of federal character and nepotism, from office must surely contend with me in the court of law. Everybody should not be a “geek” or faddist with regard to new Information Technological advancement. Some people are still old school. The reporter should have asked him where his office is located and nuances of his job instead of website. What has his agency’s website got to do with his job performance?
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Does not merit a sack. He is not any where the biggest fools in our government. He actually sounds like a guy that will be fun to hang out with. Quite animated.

It is his agency that needs to be sacked. Too many uniformed agencies in Nigeria. Reform the police and merge this silly one with it. While at it also add FRSC.

1 Like

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Biggoozz: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pataki:

You keep sinking low and low. I work for a company and I don't know their web address is akin to working for a company and I don't know the name of the company!

Stinks of the highest idiocy ever. Certainly it is in Nigeria that folks of your ilk certify and justify this kind of malady as 'no crime'. March on bro!

Bro, I think Papabrowne is only being positive, should d worst happen to the man. Truly, there is a thin line between getting miserable and riding on a supposedly negative fame, it is called mind-set.

1 Like

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
ABHAKS: For what even some ministers cannot recite the national antem
dont mind them. many of them couldnt answer basic questions on how they would move their ministries forward if confirmed. hell, many couldnt answer simple basic questions on current affairs and their specialization.

1 Like

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by emandman: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pataki:

shut d f up.
While i dnt supot d poster u dissed cos he's a dreamer,at the same time,dnt compare govt agencies web address to jumia.com or gtb.com where d life of d firm also center on d website.
Dt man wit all fairness has got ntn 2do wit his agencies web.though he fumble too but if he doesnt av flair 4 internet,den he has no job cheking nscdc web,cos he's job doesnt centa around d site at all.
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by ajos(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
e mandman:
shut d f up.
While i dnt supot d poster u dissed cos he's a dreamer,at the same time,dnt compare govt agencies web address to jumia.com or gtb.com where d life of d firm also center on d website.
Dt man wit all fairness has got ntn 2do wit his agencies web.though he fumble too but if he doesnt av flair 4 internet,den he has no job cheking nscdc web,cos he's job doesnt centa around d site at all.
shut d down off
how on earth wul a boss with furnished office wit computer and internet acces...usin a blackberry phone...have facebook account dnt knw his office official web address...a graduate for dat matter...dats not an excuse....e be lyk say na oga on top giv am degree,dis job...cos he aint worth it...he is occupyin d seat of potential graduate

1 Like

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Investigate: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pataki:

You are extremely dumb! Where in the world do you sack a man for not knowing (or maybe forgeting the suffix) of his employers web address?

Engage ya brain mumuni
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Biggoozz: He may get suicidal if this is true, please lets show some love.

Which loff

That one concern am if he wants to commit suicide he's free.

If mockery is the only language our incompetent office holders understand , so be it.

We youths are powerless,the only strength and advantage we've got is the internet.

*This TOOL (the internet) must be used judiciously to send our messages across*

NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT A STOP TO MEDIOCRITY IN OUR BELOVED COUNTRY...........................

1 Like

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
His Oga at the top shuld have given him Oga/Presidential pardon instead of sack!

1 Like

Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by OgaTheTop2: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Yeah right! I can just imagine him in an OMO advert during the interlude on network news.....wearing his 'civil defence' uniform......holding up a packet of OMO to the camera, and pointing above saying: "my oga at the top say make una buy OMO blue detergent......na ogbonge washing powder wey dey wash out all nyamanyama for durty cloth well well!".

Abeg, let's give the poor guy a break; i'm even starting to feel a bit sorry for him. sad sad
I feel so sory for him... Dats all... cool
Re: Is It True "My Oga At The Top" Has Been Sacked? by kekilika: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
seriously checking my coy website. Damn! Do i need it. Bleep no, how that one take affect my closing time or my salary. I think i ask my wife at home.
#seriously, the man nid military slap#

(1) (Reply)

News: Bomb Attacks On Christians Kill 35 On Christmas / Dubai Officials Deny Entry To World's Most Pierced Man (Pic) / Ihejirika The Billions And The Boko Haram Connection! - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.