Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno (11709 Views)

Delta Election Tribunal Sacks Two PDP Lawmakers / Drama As Two PDP Candidates Lay Claim To INEC Certificate Of Return In Enugu / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by mrofficial2(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2013
Two prominent members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Borno State, northeast Nigeria, have been shot dead by gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram members.

The victims, Alhaji Ibrahim Usman Gula, the PDP zonal Vice Chairman for Southern Borno, and Hajia Gambo, PDP woman leader, Shehuri Ward in Maiduguri, were shot dead in their homes last night.

They were said to have played prominent roles during President Goodluck Jonathan’s visit to the state last week and the attack may not be unconnected with his refusal to grant amnesty to the faceless terrorists wreaking havoc in Northern Nigeria.

The terrorists were said to be incensed when President Jonathan told northern leaders during his visit to Borno State that he won’t grant amnesty to ghosts.

The extremists have come out to say they are not ghosts.

When contacted to confirm the story this morning, Isa Gusau, the Special Adviser on Media to Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, told P.M.NEWS that it was true that two politicians were killed, but could not establish if the killing could be linked to President Jonathan’s visit to Borno.

He said killing of politicians in the state over the past four years has become a routine affair, arguing that the killing of the two politicians should not be linked to Jonathan’s visit.

The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Mohammed Sa’ad Abubakar III, had asked the Federal Government to grant amnesty to Boko Haram members who had killed scores of people in the north, just the way the late President Umaru Yar’Adua granted amnesty to Niger Delta militants.

The Sultan’s request has attracted widespread condemnation by northern Christians and the Emir of Anka, Zamfara State, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmad, who said: “Amnesty is for those people you know. How can you give amnesty to the people you don’t know? Where were our leaders when the Boko Haram were going to receive training outside the country? Let us check ourselves, if there must be justice, let us go back to the basics.”

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/boko-haram-kills-two-pdp-leaders/
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by OgaTheTop2: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2013
cool

8 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by killuminati(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2013
Remain oga at the topgrin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by okosodo: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2013
Nigeria dividing
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Okijajuju1(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2013
angry
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2013
Sultan is funny
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by mike404(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2013
The picture is getting clearer
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by vision2050: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2013
When would this country have peace? Help me ask Oga at the top
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by aminho(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2013
maiduguri is such a tourist destination the people are so nice dat they can kill u free of charge
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Biggyd2: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2013
For me, BH should direct their 'grievances' to the government instead of innocent Nigerians. When the heat is directly on government, then we will see if something substantial will not be done about them. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by mike404(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2013
killuminati: Remain oga at the topgrin
your malee pomo there
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by bunchyproject(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2013
K
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2013
Should I say APC is @ work? Oga at top answer me. Make them dey kill their self dere I no care.

4th to comment sha!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Okijajuju1(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
Two prominent members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Borno State, northeast Nigeria, have been shot dead by gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram members.

The victims, Alhaji Ibrahim Usman Gula, the PDP zonal Vice Chairman for Southern Borno, and Hajia Gambo, PDP woman leader, Shehuri Ward in Maiduguri, were shot dead in their homes last night.

They were said to have played prominent roles during President Goodluck Jonathan’s visit to the state last week and the attack may not be unconnected with his refusal to grant amnesty to the faceless terrorists wreaking havoc in Northern Nigeria.

The terrorists were said to be incensed when President Jonathan told northern leaders during his visit to Borno State that he won’t grant amnesty to ghosts.

The extremists have come out to say they are not ghosts.

When contacted to confirm the story this morning, Isa Gusau, the Special Adviser on Media to Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, told P.M.NEWS that it was true that two politicians were killed, but could not establish if the killing could be linked to President Jonathan’s visit to Borno.

He said killing of politicians in the state over the past four years has become a routine affair, arguing that the killing of the two politicians should not be linked to Jonathan’s visit.

The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Mohammed Sa’ad Abubakar III, had asked the Federal Government to grant amnesty to Boko Haram members who had killed scores of people in the north, just the way the late President Umaru Yar’Adua granted amnesty to Niger Delta militants.

The Sultan’s request has attracted widespread condemnation by northern Christians and the Emir of Anka, Zamfara State, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmad, who said: “Amnesty is for those people you know. How can you give amnesty to the people you don’t know? Where were our leaders when the Boko Haram were going to receive training outside the country? Let us check ourselves, if there must be justice, let us go back to the basics.”

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/boko-haram-kills-two-pdp-leaders/

That statement is the height!!

Translation in Pidgin: The killing of Politicains for Borno na normal thing wey don custom our body for here. Say our Oga at the Top show this side no matter at all.. cheesy
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by ebamma(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Should I say APC is @ work? Oga at top answer me. Make them dey kill their self dere I no care.

4th to comment sha!
why i no laugh?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Boko Haram is anti-Jonathan but Pro-Buhari. Very understandable thing about the Born2Rule cabal that promised tears and blood if a Christian rules.

10 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Diamondwriter(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Hw abt dat emir?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2013
I have to confirm this from My Oga at the top.... brb!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by akin101: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2013
oga at the top needs to do somrthing about this !!!!! angry
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Rooneyboy(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2013
Just TWO

I'm really pissed hearing ts just two;

The evil they created is coming back to hunt them, they never see anything yet. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by adexsimply(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2013
2 down....COUNTING

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Rooneyboy(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Biggyd2: For me, BH should direct their 'grievances' to the government instead of innocent Nigerians. When the heat is directly on government, then we will see if something substantial will not be done about them. R.I.P to the dead.

You've said it all bro.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by adexsimply(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2013
ebamma: why i no laugh?
cos u no understand

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Mcfemad(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2013
This is serious ooo.

Meanwhile, How do we help our oga at the top save this situations?

Sad news everywhere is becoming unbearable.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by duddexeng(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2013
What a pity. Once home of peace metamorphus to home of war. O God, you own the world and all that are on it, give our leaders and the lead the wisdom to overcome this trying period.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Rooneyboy(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2013
I'm still very confused as to why they are bothered on the president's refusal to grant them amnesty.

Or are they suddenly tired of what they know how to do best grin

They should continue, the U.S drones are almost in northern Nigeria grin

* I guess their sponsors are really scared of their lives * grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by victorazy(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Biggyd2: For me, BH should direct their 'grievances' to the government instead of innocent Nigerians. When the heat is directly on government, then we will see if something substantial will not be done about them. R.I.P to the dead.

Not killing innocent market women and church people

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2013
killuminati: Remain oga at the topgrin
pls wat is the meaning of all this stupiid slang? Cus i dont even understand or was it d lastest slang in that ur bushy village?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by anitank(f): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2013
I thought they already declared a ceasefire
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by cyril83(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2013
Yeah! Now you guyz are doing great job. Happy killing!

Infact kill'em all.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Two PDP Leaders In Borno by Valto(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2013
how many CPC APC politcians they don kill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Ahmed Gulak By Unkown Gun Men / Ebenezer Babatope: Wike Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidential Bid / APC Organizing Secretary, Kawu Ibrahim Yakasai Kidnapped In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.