Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You (8159 Views)

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. / Ladies: This 12 Methods Has Proven To Make A Man Go Crazy Over You / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2013
There is hardly any woman or girl out there who does not want to be in a relationship where the guy is crazy about them. Make a guy go crazy over you! Making a guy go crazy is not that hard at all, with a little time and patience, you will be able to. When I first met my husband, the things I did for him drove him crazy. Those things that I did just came natural. Below, I am going to give you some tips on how to make a guy go crazy over you.

1. Show Him Your Independence: First of all, you need to show him your independence. It is important that you show the guy just how strong you really are. Men have a tendency to be attracted to those women that are independent. If you think sticking with the man at all times and relying on him will work, then you may want to think again.

2. You Are Not a Parasite: Constantly sticking to a man and following him around is not going to make him want you more. You do not always have to be in front of him preparing yourself to do anything he wants. Therefore, it is important that you give him some space.

SOURCE:http://abidemiolaojo..ae/2013/03/ladies-dating-tips-ways-to-make-guy-go.html
3. Do Not Take His Place : As much as I always talk about equality, there are some roles that you cannot do when you are in a strong relationship. When you allow a man to show his masculinity, he will take the lead. You should be thankful when he steps in and helps you in some way.

4. Know How to Enjoy Your Life: If you have a gloomy appearance and are always looking sad and depressed, then you cannot expect to attract a man.

5. Give Support When Relevant: No matter how strong someone is, even men, there are always points in their life when they will need to have some type of support. When you see that he needs it, you should be there for him and help him out.

6. Always Be Pretty: When many women get married, they let themselves go simply because they have already have their man. You should not let yourself go. If you went to the salon to get your hair done before you were married, then keep doing it. If you were smart when he first married you, then stay smart!

7. Jealousy: I have seen many girls that try to spend as much time with their friends in order to make their guy jealous. This will drive him crazy thinking of those long hours with your friends. While I would never do this, there are some girls out there that will recommend this. Again, it all depends on who you are. The more he craves for your company, the more he is going to go crazy for you.

8. Be a Great Listener: One sure way to get a boyfriend is to pay attention to him. When he is talking, you should show him that you are interested in him by listening to him. Guys love it when they have a girl that cares about them and it drives them crazy. Don’t be self centered and always talk about your desires and your life. Give him some space and let him speak his mind. Men like it when they are appreciated and praised for their actions.

9. Make Yourself Unique: There are many women out there that are attractive too. You need to do something that sets you apart from them. Find something that is unique and go with it.

10. Just be Yourself : In the end, you should just be yourself. Do not try to be like some super star you once saw on television. Be yourself and earn his respect.

To make a guy go crazy over you, just follow my 10 tips. Again, these are tips I used and I have been married for 6 years (ever since I was 18). If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me and I will try my best to answer them. If I can’t, then someone else on the blog will be able to. Also, feel free to share your experiences. What do you do to set yourself apart from the other girls? How did you make your man fall head over heels in love with you?

4 Likes

Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by samsolite(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2013
I made it. Finally!

#Thanks4 writing that epistle
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Ifetex(m): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2013
The process is changing & we like it, but i hope they will all listen 2 this
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Mynd44: 3:42am On Mar 16, 2013
Source please
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
here is the source for your perusal. http://abidemiolaojo..ae/2013/03/ladies-dating-tips-ways-to-make-guy-go.html
Mynd_44: Source please
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
You are welcome
samsolite: I made it. Finally!

#Thanks4 writing that epistle
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
I hope so too, thanks for dropping your comment..
Ifetex: The process is changing & we like it, but i hope they will all listen 2 this
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Uch74(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
That's a good research! *wicked grin*. But Ȋ̝̊̅ don't think the "Jealousy" part is effective......Personally, Immediately Ȋ̝̊̅ see U̶̲̥̅̊ as dating other guys, my feelings 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ will die down....U̶̲̥̅̊ will be sending a wrong msg by doing that...Ȋ̝̊̅ don't break relationships, as such Ȋ̝̊̅ won't wanna have anything to do with you.........(Ȋ̝̊̅ like ur threads)
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks Uche, I am not saying ladies should cheat, but need to give men some space , let the guy know you have other male friends you can always turn to ,this will make guys jealous and also know there is another man ready to take his position if he doesn't buckle .Thanks and i am glad you like my threads
Uch74: That's a good research! *wicked grin*. But Ȋ̝̊̅ don't think the "Jealousy" part is effective......Personally, Immediately Ȋ̝̊̅ see U̶̲̥̅̊ as dating other guys, my feelings 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ will die down....U̶̲̥̅̊ will be sending a wrong msg by doing that...Ȋ̝̊̅ don't break relationships, as such Ȋ̝̊̅ won't wanna have anything to do with you.........(Ȋ̝̊̅ like ur threads)
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Carius(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
@op...there's no correlation whatsoever between your number two point and the subsequent explanation that followed
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Carius(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Bootylicious: Thanks Uche, I am not saying ladies should cheat, but need to give men some space , let the guy know you have other male friends you can always turn to ,this will make guys jealous and also know there is another man ready to take his position if he doesn't buckle .Thanks and i am glad you like my threads
lolz...this one is recipe for disaster.This approach would always backfire;ask those who tried it...it neva works,especially when the guy is trying to get serious with you.
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
hehehe its only because ure guys, we ladies know it works tongue
Carius: lolz...this one is recipe for disaster.This approach would always backfire;ask those who tried it...it neva works,especially when the guy is trying to get serious with you.
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Is it wise for you to communicate wit him everyday expecially in d early stage of d relationship? Like 2mnths
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
I guess communicating on a daily basis is important. You dont have to see everyday but at least hear from each other.
TerpeOjorobaby: Is it wise for you to communicate wit him everyday expecially in d early stage of d relationship? Like 2mnths
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Carius(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Bootylicious: hehehe its only because ure guys, we ladies know it works tongue
hope it would be ok if he does the same thing to u?moreover,its usually girls who still want to play around that act that way...
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by peterorji: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
If she can do all these,definitely I will pay her bride price b4 xmas.nice one. Kudos.
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
thanks
peterorji: If she can do all these,definitely I will pay her bride price b4 xmas.nice one. Kudos.
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
hahha its obvious you like so much attention in your relationship. i dint say "cheat".I only recommend spending time with friends just a way to make the man crave for her..And dont forget that d more attention ladies give men,they tend to misbehave thinking all her life is wrapped up around him.. so the space is needed.
Carius: hope it would be ok if he does the same thing to u?moreover,its usually girls who still want to play around that act that way...
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by KINGwax(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
If every girls make teir guys go crazy, do u think d psychiatric hospital will contain us all
By the way, are d guys d only specie to go crazy?
Help us make our girls go crazy too. Tell me how, plssssss

1 Like

Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Uch74(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bootylicious: Thanks Uche, I am not saying ladies should cheat, but need to give men some space , let the guy know you have other male friends you can always turn to ,this will make guys jealous and also know there is another man ready to take his position if he doesn't buckle .Thanks and i am glad you like my threads
......Guys like me hardly fall for that Jealousy game....If U̶̲̥̅̊ start flirting with other guys just to get me to be jealous, Ȋ̝̊̅ might think U̶̲̥̅̊ are actually dating them & give up on you cos Ȋ̝̊̅ don't break relationships rather Ȋ̝̊̅ encourage them to be faithful.....If a gurl loves me & feels we could be a pair, she should be courageous enough to tell me to my face......Ȋ̝̊̅ hate mind games (Ȋ̝̊̅ like gurls who are bold).....

1 Like

Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by infodollarman(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2013
Bootylicious: There is hardly any woman or girl out there who does not want to be in a relationship where the guy is crazy about them. Make a guy go crazy over you! Making a guy go crazy is not that hard at all, with a little time and patience, you will be able to. When I first met my husband, the things I did for him drove him crazy. Those things that I did just came natural. Below, I am going to give you some tips on how to make a guy go crazy over you.

1. Show Him Your Independence: First of all, you need to show him your independence. It is important that you show the guy just how strong you really are. Men have a tendency to be attracted to those women that are independent. If you think sticking with the man at all times and relying on him will work, then you may want to think again.

2. You Are Not a Parasite: Constantly sticking to a man and following him around is not going to make him want you more. You do not always have to be in front of him preparing yourself to do anything he wants. Therefore, it is important that you give him some space.

SOURCE:http://abidemiolaojo..ae/2013/03/ladies-dating-tips-ways-to-make-guy-go.html
3. Do Not Take His Place : As much as I always talk about equality, there are some roles that you cannot do when you are in a strong relationship. When you allow a man to show his masculinity, he will take the lead. You should be thankful when he steps in and helps you in some way.

4. Know How to Enjoy Your Life: If you have a gloomy appearance and are always looking sad and depressed, then you cannot expect to attract a man.

5. Give Support When Relevant: No matter how strong someone is, even men, there are always points in their life when they will need to have some type of support. When you see that he needs it, you should be there for him and help him out.

6. Always Be Pretty: When many women get married, they let themselves go simply because they have already have their man. You should not let yourself go. If you went to the salon to get your hair done before you were married, then keep doing it. If you were smart when he first married you, then stay smart!

7. Jealousy: I have seen many girls that try to spend as much time with their friends in order to make their guy jealous. This will drive him crazy thinking of those long hours with your friends. While I would never do this, there are some girls out there that will recommend this. Again, it all depends on who you are. The more he craves for your company, the more he is going to go crazy for you.

8. Be a Great Listener: One sure way to get a boyfriend is to pay attention to him. When he is talking, you should show him that you are interested in him by listening to him. Guys love it when they have a girl that cares about them and it drives them crazy. Don’t be self centered and always talk about your desires and your life. Give him some space and let him speak his mind. Men like it when they are appreciated and praised for their actions.

9. Make Yourself Unique: There are many women out there that are attractive too. You need to do something that sets you apart from them. Find something that is unique and go with it.

10. Just be Yourself : In the end, you should just be yourself. Do not try to be like some super star you once saw on television. Be yourself and earn his respect.

To make a guy go crazy over you, just follow my 10 tips. Again, these are tips I used and I have been married for 6 years (ever since I was 18). If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me and I will try my best to answer them. If I can’t, then someone else on the blog will be able to. Also, feel free to share your experiences. What do you do to set yourself apart from the other girls? How did you make your man fall head over heels in love with you?
Nice one dear
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by Bootylicious(f): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2013
thank you
infodollarman:
Nice one dear
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by tpia5: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
here you say you have husband.

on another thread, you were complaining about a nagging boyfriend.

on yet other threads, you claim to be single (and a virgin).

so, what exactly is your point and your life story?

you had a husband, then switched to a nagging boyfriend, then dumped him and started chasing your boss?

and why does every man in your imaginary life always end up as an ex?

need i ask where your papa dey? Ex land?
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by prosper86: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
tpia@:
here you say you have husband.

on another thread, you were complaining about a nagging boyfriend.

on yet other threads, you claim to be single (and a virgin).

so, what exactly is your point and your life story?

you had a husband, then switched to a nagging boyfriend, then dumped him and started chasing your boss?

and why does every man in your imaginary life always end up as an ex?

need i ask where your papa dey? Ex land?
I wonder ooo,@ OP I tot u said u were engaged on ur other thread in family section,how come u r married for 6 yrs again,and ur boss? Hope ur keeping up d gud work with him!
Some things person no go hear for dis life.
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by EejaNla01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
;DCasala don burst grin
Re: Dating Tips For Ladies- Ways To Make A Guy Go Crazy Over You by jonuel1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bootylicious: There is hardly any woman or girl out there who does not want to be in a relationship where the guy is crazy about them. Make a guy go crazy over you! Making a guy go crazy is not that hard at all, with a little time and patience, you will be able to. When I first met my husband, the things I did for him drove him crazy. Those things that I did just came natural. Below, I am going to give you some tips on how to make a guy go crazy over you.

No 7 might be true but Fø̲̣̣я̅ my kind of man, tђε̲̣̣̣̥ lady is on her own is she tries it. A lady friend had teased ♍ε̲̣̣ †ђªt other guys A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ asking her out aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ she will leave ♍ε̲̣̣ and go after τ̣̣ђёm. I wasn't perturbed aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ I wished her well on tђε̲̣̣̣̥ journey. She now said what kind of person Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ I †ђªt I didn't show signn of jealousy †ђªt do I truly love her? Because I love no mean I go turn fool o!

Dat No 7 no go work Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♍ε̲̣̣ o! Bt tђε̲̣̣̣̥ independent lady, ....I love her.

(1) (Reply)

Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See / What Would Be Your Respond If You Find This Heavily Endowed Lady At Your Door? / Checkout This Street In Rwanda (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.