Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama (807 Views)

When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Dating/marrying An Amazing Guy Who Has A Daughter -&baby Mama Drama Included! / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama by somerset87: 2:36am On Mar 16, 2013
[left][/left]Hi N.Landers,I'm new here,but I'd like to seek your opinions.my boyfriend and I are always at loggerheads,most of the time because I have trust issues though he hasn't given me a reason to doubt him.he wants us to have a baby together,reason I don't know.confused,don't know if its an act of love or him just wanting someone to give him a child cos he hasn't said anything about marriage.what do you think?
Re: Baby Mama by oribi(m): 3:15am On Mar 16, 2013
Please do not play the baby mama game.if he is serious he will get married to you first before thinking about kids.be wise in your decisions

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama by Mynd44: 3:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Why would he want you to have his child when there is no talk of a future together? Have you tried asking him that first?

I don't get how you expect us to advice you on your personnal life when you cannot take steps to understand it. You are in a relationship with this guy, try sitting him down and discussing your future together. Ask him if marriage is a likely outcome or he just wants a baby, from there, make a choice.
Re: Baby Mama by somerset87: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2013
He gives the excuse that I'm too stubborn,but he really likes me and wants us to have a bond.I know it sounds lame.

Mynd_44: Why would he want you to have his child when there is no talk of a future together? Have you tried asking him that first?

I don't get how you expect us to advice you on your personnal life when you cannot take steps to understand it. You are in a relationship with this guy, try sitting him down and discussing your future together. Ask him if marriage is a likely outcome or he just wants a baby, from there, make a choice.
Re: Baby Mama by Mynd44: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2013
somerset87: He gives the excuse that I'm too stubborn,but he really likes me and wants us to have a bond.I know it sounds lame.

Very Lame
Re: Baby Mama by Popowaa: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2013
So if afetr the baby and u re still stubborn he ll kick u out ryt?wisen up and dont let baby mama get into ur head.
somerset87: He gives the excuse that I'm too stubborn,but he really likes me and wants us to have a bond.I know it sounds lame.

Re: Baby Mama by Exponental(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2013
Just ask for family introduction first, then u guys can think of advancing, else O-Y-O lo wa!
Re: Baby Mama by Mynd44: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2013
Exponental: Just ask for family introduction first, then u guys can think of advancing, else O-Y-O lo wa!
She already is in OYO na
Re: Baby Mama by ozodimgba(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2013
Marriage and babies, which one comes first? Your watchword should be first thing first, otherwise i forsee you with a bastard bele. May that never be your portion. This is only if u woudnt mind. Cos i dont wana say something now and my oga @ the top will say a different thing.
Re: Baby Mama by somerset87: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Thank you all,really appreciate
Re: Baby Mama by IZUKWU(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
ozo-dimgba:
Marriage and babies, which one comes first? Your watchword should be first thing first, otherwise i forsee you with a bastard bele. May that never be your portion. This is only if u woudnt mind. Cos i dont wana say something now and my oga @ the top will say a different thing.
bros no vex abeg, this "my oga at the top" what does it mean? What ish the genesis
Re: Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Sure. Have his baby then come back here later for more advice. Easy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask Your Girlfriend Out For The Weekend. / Must Do's Before You Say I Do / Pastor, Wife Trade Adultery Claims In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.