Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Oga At The Top To Have Another Interview On Ait - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top To Have Another Interview On Ait (818 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top To Have Another Interview On Ait by RickyRossFans: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Confirmed information from AIT staff that NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem aka My Oga at the Top to have another Interview on AIT on Monday 18th following the false news that he has been Suspended.

Sir What is the name of the website of NSCDC ? The name of the website of the NSCDC is wwwww. My oga at the Top should know it, i need to ask my Oga at the Top first before saying any thing here before my Oga at the Top vex for me.

(1) (Reply)

I Wouldn't Have Written Things Fall Apart In Igbo - Achebe / Biggest Fraud In History Is Committed By INTERNATIONAL BANKING CARTEL!!! / .................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.