Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,164 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? (3900 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Orikinla(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
My woman does not demand anything expensive and in fact she hardly asks, because she works and can afford to pay her bills. I give her gifts and she does not ask for the price, but treasures every gift. And I have given her what I have never given anyone else. Things I treasure dearly.
Even her jewelries are customized especially for her, from the gold necklace to the gold belly chain.
I love her and I will do anything for her as long as I will not steal or kill for it.
So, there are still very good and well bred girls and women in Nigeria.
If you are not in a hurry, you will find your own woman as I have found mine among many girlfriends.

4 Likes

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Caracta(f): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wait o, did these girls ask you guys for money or gifts at gun point? As in, were you forced, cajoled, bewitched or seduced into meeting their demands? Pray tell.
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nnekacherry: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lol.. OP is a learner..
You are simply the architect of your own problems..
What happened to a simple 'NO'??
Is that realy too hard to say??..
Please go and direct your anger to your girlfriends and quit generalizing..

1 Like

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by bukit05(f): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Caracta:
I do understand but the numerous complaints are unnecessary. I love a man that can stand his ground and say "no" to a girl that over-demands. No need to make noise about it. Don't we have girls that help guys with material things? Do they open threads about it? I think we need to start taking responsibilities for our actions.
And then, i hate generalizations. Say, "some nigerian girls" not "nigerian girls" Arrrrggghhhhh!

Seconded!!! (((Gbam)))
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by goofie: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Caracta: Wait o, did these girls ask you guys for money or gifts at gun point? As in, were you forced, cajoled, bewitched or seduced into meeting their demands? Pray tell.

good question. poster pls ur response is needed
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by goofie: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
poster where do u meet these so called "nigerian"girls? how come u r attracting such girls?

and its possible u try to impress them wit money n gifts from d start and dey get used to it.
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
I wonder where these guys find these kind of girls they are always complaining about.Girls make una stop begging nah,haba!!!.The begging thing is becoming embarrasing abeg.
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
I am not holding brief for the OP, but ladies just don't know when to stop. Ladies are actually driving men into the hands of BBgurls.
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: Why are nigerian girls so materialistic and very demanding? Is it because most of them are from poor homes? Like one cannot even have a decent relationship without him spending no less than 50k the first week of dating and thousands upon thousands in more weeks just because he wants a relationship with a nigerian girl? What is this rubbish, i doubt girls are like this in other part of the world. Thats how i talked to this girl i really like, in just 3 weeks i couldnt account for anything because her demands never ended, such rubbish. A young man cannot have a decent relationship without paying salary to the girl on a daily basis in nigeria, nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves.

Na wa for u o! 50K a week? Go and cut your coat according to your cloth dear. Why would you try to impress that kind of girl when it`s obvious u can't keep up. Mechanics, tailors, and other low income earners date Nigerian girls too and they don't dole out that kind of wad. Blame yourself. Shame on you for not being able to assess yourself!

1 Like

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by dabrake(m): 12:22am On Mar 17, 2013
I thought we've trashed this topic a billion times.
BTW, why go for a girl who will milk you dry? I fell in love with a girl during my IT days. The love grew so fast and one day during our normal conversation, she told me she was a shopping freak, that she could blow 100K at once while shopping, . . .
Nobody told me to unlove this girl at the spot. I just had to. Yes, the thing pain me die but I knew I was doing the right thing.

Most of the guys are so stewpeed to the extent that the girl in question will give them enough clues that they are chop-my-money girls, yet, we throw caution to the wind only to converge here with silly derogatory inferences. f0ck you.

2 Likes

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2013
goofie: poster where do u meet these so called "nigerian"girls? how come u r attracting such girls?

and its possible u try to impress them wit money n gifts from d start and dey get used to it.

Some of these guys ordinarily won't stand a chance with these girls going by the content of their character and personality, luckily for them a lot of women make compromises for the cash. Men are taking advantage of this messed-up economy to date beyond their cool-factor category. You find a balding pot-bellied un-refined man in his forties confidently toasting a chick of twenty two with wild money trips and you want her to take it easy on his pocket? What's she with him for?
Guys be honest with yourselves. A woman`s agenda, in this instance, is not hidden.
A while ago, some guy was yarning me. He told me he had just placed his order for a highlander(there was absolutely no context for this), he said he was jetting out to SA to see the nations cup final and asked why I wasn't seeing it live too(see me see wahala). Then he said he could get my ticket and pay hotel bills and if I wasn't into football I could choose any place else I wanted to go to relax.
While we were talking he made several calls to business partners talking about transfering millions from place to place. I got the message: he`s got some money. But so do I. I'm not starving, I got a job, so I really have no use for this kind of man.
These men are shallow and have nothing else to impress with but there are still bees for that honey.

3 Likes

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by sistajay(f): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: Why are nigerian girls so materialistic and very demanding? Is it because most of them are from poor homes? Like one cannot even have a decent relationship without him spending no less than 50k the first week of dating and thousands upon thousands in more weeks just because he wants a relationship with a nigerian girl? What is this rubbish, i doubt girls are like this in other part of the world. Thats how i talked to this girl i really like, in just 3 weeks i couldnt account for anything because her demands never ended, such rubbish. A young man cannot have a decent relationship without paying salary to the girl on a daily basis in nigeria, nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, for comin to Nairaland to cry like a baby sad. You definitely need to stay awake, things have changed.
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by tpia5: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2013
Like one cannot even have a decent relationship without him spending no less than 50k the first week of dating

so you people have money like that.
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by tpia5: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2013
I fell in love with a girl during my IT days. The love grew so fast and one day during our normal conversation, she told me she was a shopping freak, that she could blow 100K at once while shopping, . . .
Nobody told me to unlove this girl at the spot.

thought as long as there's butt and b.reast, you people are good to go.
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by dabrake(m): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2013
tpia@:

thought as long as there's butt and b.reast, you people are good to go.
then stop 'thoughting' tongue

1 Like

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 17, 2013
@OP You must know one thing. Whenever you try to roll this sorta thing, use the words "most" or "some".

How many girls have you met to come by this conclusion that all nigerian girls are materialistic?
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
goofie: poster where do u meet these so called "nigerian"girls? how come u r attracting such girls?

You are so right, a lot of Nigerian men spend on ladies to impress them at first. When the lady starts demanding money later in the relationship, they will come to nairaland to cry foul mtcheew.

Even our neighbouring African countries will tell you that Nigerian men woo ladies with money. So my Naija men, u have laid ur bed, stop complaining it's becoming stale.

2 Likes

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Honestly I don t know why it s like that,our girls has turned all the social network sites to money making venture,chat with hundred nigerian girl,ninety-five we beg you for money to do one thing or the other the same day u started chating with them,using all kinds of methods even without knowing or seen you for the first time,if not for schoool fees,it will be for bb suscription or recharg cards ,one thing must come up and this is a very bad trend,does it means that our girls now turned to money beggers?,they now scam more than the guys,as for me?I don shine my eyes oooo,
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by realdon(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
I don't even av problem with the begging thing but see how they call u all sort of names like stingy man, aka gum and so on if try to ignore the beggars.
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by OreMeta: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
eduwando: Honestly I don t know why it s like that,our girls has turned all the social network sites to money making venture,chat with hundred nigerian girl,ninety-five we beg you for money to do one thing or the other the same day u started chating with them,using all kinds of methods even without knowing or seen you for the first time,if not for schoool fees,it will be for bb suscription or recharg cards ,one thing must come up and this is a very bad trend,does it means that our girls now turned to money beggers?,they now scam more than the guys,as for me?I don shine my eyes oooo,
Its like you have taken a scene right out of the book I have written !! Yes beware of these Four-One-Nine scammers as they could be men !!
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by OreMeta: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Not ALL women. Please don't generalise otherwise I will start a trend. "Why are ALL Nigerian men so fake" - Accents, Career, Net Wealth, Car, Boat ..... You know your brothers taking profile pictures in their best friends OR 'Oga at top' car, boat, house
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by eastOFwest(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2013

Most Nigerian girls would make these demands, but u don't have to pay out. Haven't you heard of the word posting? They are trying their luck and most will still date you if you manage to navigate the demand stage.

1 Like

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by scribble: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire: I am not holding brief for the OP, but ladies just don't know when to stop. Ladies are actually driving men into the hands of BBgurls.

lol bros u too. i thought you were a millionaire and only had the classiest of them. The recession is real boss.

On another note some of these babes sef are just hoes, screwing Femi, Jim, Aliko and so on, and then you guys wanna now compete.

Why not just find yourself, a nice young naive undergrad with supple tittays
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by chikeorji123(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dyt: U shld cover ur face in shame for nt meetin up her needs
U too want beta thing abi? Na ur type dem dey talk
Waka abeg

l'm not suprise to see this trash! instead of you to caution ur fellow ladies..
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by chikeorji123(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Caracta: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. How many Nigerian girls have you dated?

May be he's just started with one & withness this horrible experience by the time he get to 5 the dude will go bankrupcy or whatever..if the whole world are reading this..ls that what u got to say?..
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by BB12(f): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2013
@Op: 50k for the first week shocked shocked Why can't you just stand your ground and say NO Are you her father ni undecided

I could remember when my boyfriend (now hubby) was in Med. school, he visited me @ school & offered me some cash which I rejected. I told him to use the money take care of himself & that when he started working, I would collect. When he did, I never asked before he gave...there was a time I lost the phone he bought for me, lo and behold, I got another one the following week. I never asked before he got me my BB etc cool

What am I driving at? Ladies, you earn more respect when the guy gives willingly. But if he is the stingy type, TEACH him how to give ( not by asking for Brazilian weave on oo :p )
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by henwun(m): 1:22am On Mar 18, 2013
realdon: I don't even av problem with the begging thing but see how they call u all sort of names like stingy man, aka gum and so on if try to ignore the beggars.

You are very right ! Got some runs girls as neighbor, mehn they have tag my name as stingy man aka gum, it's was thru one of their friend that I met that downloaded all the bullshit to me. Just imagine that. Im sure some will come out here and says they not beggars
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 18, 2013
So many times I laugh when I see guys complain of being milked dry by Naija gold diggers. And I laugh more when people comment and say you visiting the wrong places to take a girl, my babe does not demand, mine is good, bla bla bla bla. Nigerian issue, when it comes to relationship and finance, we all know the situation except we wanna deny it. A lady may be good and not be a demanding type, but if her parents see her as their meal ticket, then, the man in her life is in shiit except a drastic action is taken. Gold digging is a Naija thing and most common among our ladies even though many men are guilty of the offence too. You have a responsibility as a man to say NOPE to a demanding thief. I have very few ladies who like me and who can put up with my craps. I can give out anything, but to release my money, I repeat, my hard earned money to a lady, even a kobo, she must be pointing an AK 47 at me to get the money; of which I will do anything within my power to get it back if she did not kill me. It is not by force to date anyone, if u can't spend ur money, then remain single. Nothing can beat being single, trust me, you have to practice it to know. I have no free food for any woman, so I stay in my home and face my job while my hard earned money stays in my account. Shiit ke na! @ Op, stop complaining just deal with them.

1 Like

Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by try69: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2013
eastOFwest:

Most Nigerian girls would make these demands, but u don't have to pay out. Haven't heard of the word posting? They are trying their luck and most will still date you if you manage to navigate the demand stage.
Correct guy
For those complaining that the gehs will call u stingy, just know that such gehs will admire you for standing ur ground and @ that u are most likely gon get some. cheesy
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Godson201333(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2013
This is true oo,In nigeria if you do not have money then you cannot have a girl friend and i think this is happening everywhere else,It just varies..
Re: why nigerian girls should be ashamed of themselves??? by Youngpo413: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2013
Caracta: Wait o, did these girls ask you guys for money or gifts at gun point? As in, were you forced, cajoled, bewitched or seduced into meeting their demands? Pray tell.

I wonder,@ op do not forget that you are the chasing these girls,if a girl ask anything just give her after all you are not marrying her,as for me,if im interested in any girl,I won`t mind spending any amount just to get in to your pa.nt and I will feel very happy because I have succeded and all those iyanga go end for where I dey.
That is what we mean by "using what you have to get what you want"
Its not something new and complaining won't change anything tanx.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 14 Absolute Best Things About Dating A Short Guy / Romantic Pix Of The Day (ladies Will Love It) / Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.