Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention (9878 Views)

PDP Disowns Jalo, Denies Asking Jonathan To Speak On Arms Deal / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / PDP Disowns Group Over Unauthorized Statement On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by Toktee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
ugoezeb:

You cant even make a point. I dont have time for you. Mtchew!
Guy try grow up,where the functioning rail system in nigeria or you are refering to all those colonial train that lord lugard brought to diz country when your father was not yet born;.......where iz improved electricity,the only thing that change there is tarrif,pls nd pls be honest forget sectionalism bros
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by salt1: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
slimghost:

And you think a party that has Tinubu,Udenwa,Ikimi and Ogbeh as leaders will provide that change? Am laffing in warawara! Dream on!
My worry too. APC has several serving governors. Apart from Fashola. Oshiomole and a few other names, how are these people performing? They receive monthly allocations from the Fed govt. Before we believe them and trust them with our mandate, Udenwa and Tinubu should show the masses what they did with power. At least Buhari has PTF to boast about. How are these govs giving their states the dividends of democracy.
It's also indecent the rain of abuses that come from APC-apologists. I think Killuminati gets an award for being bad mouthed. Can't we be polite even when we disagree?
I support any government in power, and I have no apologies. I voted Fash and GEJ. I admire Oshiomole and Akpabio.
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by teskyg: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Even the blind and Illiterate knows Buhari and Tinubu offers no change.It is only a Mad Man that will believe the Propaganda of Tinubu machineries.The change we so much anticipate is to reject Tinubu just like the People of Ondo.

How can a Man that own almost the whole of Lagos promise us change?I am surprise.
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by Cronaldcom: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm... Very Very interesting! The game is gradually taking shape; the intrigue is quite showing up. What I'm enjoying most is the "war of words". Oliseh Metuh (PDP) Vs Lai Mohammad (ACN)... By the way, who's this "Ikenga" Listened/watched the man's speech on Channels Tv... He speaks like someone being sponsored. My people use to say "a bird dancing freely on the road without music has a hidden drummer somewhere". Another one says " if man & woman claims innocent, who then is guilty". Anyways, like HE "Olisah Metuh" said "before long we shall know who (which) is behind this".
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by onyekabe(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
seunfly: Some peaple will still delibratly make this be be real and defend this lies despite all the evidence that link him with pdp. This website i hail o!
for your info ACN has flag of it gubernatorial campain in Anambra state, with doctor Chris Ngige as it flag bearer. The question is what is merger party when acn is already out
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by danot1030: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2013
Kajiang02: I've always said I'm beginning to seriously suspect fowl play from the hands of ACN. The authority and confidence the buhari/tinubu led APC reacts to these issues as if "nothing dey happen" makes one believe all these are publicity stunts and its sure working for them cos they generate lots of traffic on these.
PDP is no saint either, but my pick will be the merger APC at work.

I can see that pdp knows they have fools like you outside before they came up with their lies... muuumu...
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by kennytidistar(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
muktar mtt: u r fool go back nd get ur info ryt men last election Buhari alone wit his new born part cpc dat even well knw 2 oda ppl by lack of time 2 compign. He manage 2 get 15 million vote nd now dat we marge wit odas partys dat get us vote frm south-south, south west etc jst tink of dis very awesome analysis u jst dere liying 2 ur self making a fult analysis u r jstt foolyn ur self

MUMU, agidi oshe na.
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by peedeeasobie(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

Another m.oronic poster...that says something and do exactly the opposite. Your balderdash is laced with all the sentiments you want us to put aside.

So just shut up there!
ilugunboy:

Another m.oronic poster...that says something and do exactly the opposite. Your balderdash is laced with all the sentiments you want us to put aside.

So just shut up there!
ilugunboy:

So just shut up there!

Can't u postulate ur own idea or opinion without bn insulting? Keep shut if u have notn to say rather than insult sum1.
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by TechyGuy: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2013
killuminati: Na devul go hammer that ya head there Mumu person!

A typical agbero, pure ACN/CPC supporter! Didn't the thought of disputing his claims of what GEJ has done cross your mind? Or at least ask him for proof? Why show us your usual talent and mindset?
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by TechyGuy: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2013
koruji: There is so much delusion in the land these days. It is debatable that GEJ can be called a president...talkless of best.

Like killuminati like you!
A typical agbero, pure bred ACN/CPC supporter! Didn't the thought of disputing his claims of what GEJ has done cross your mind? Or at least ask him for proof? Why show us your usual talent and mindset?

Assuming I, a neutral, wants to make a choice, shouldn't I have concluded that you agreed to his claims of GEJs performance but you are just delusional and a hater?!
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by TechyGuy: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2013
hassey: Pls can anybdy tell me wo among gej and yaradua dat started and innitiated d rail reabitation? Also wo among d two president initiated and started d power reform and lastly wo started d agric reform? My take is most of ds projects were initiated and started by yaradua.

And who started most of the so called development in Lagos? Fashola?
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by TechyGuy: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2013
Angel_777: what rubbish!! Deliver more? What has he deliver 4 d past 2yrs he has been the president? The only thng we can see is highest death rate in the country, promoting corruption, infastructure zero, power zero. We dnt want a failure and unproductive element again as the president. Enuf of the retardee jonathan we ve had in Nigeria. Nigerians are only holdng their peace til 2015, b4 they shove his sorry arse out. Wth all his boot-lickers, the like of Reuben Abati, maku and co.

He answered the question so you didn't need to ask, just read or at least ask him for proof!
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by TechyGuy: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are a f.ucktard.

Another ACN/CPC agbero!
Re: PDP Disowns Ikenga, Says ACN Behind “APC” Name Crisis For Attention by TechyGuy: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2013
Angel_777: you should be sorry for yourself for selling your cönscience to the dogs and the life of your future generation unborn. Mr bootlicker how much were u paid for your lies and your cheap proganda? Few thousand naira and a used up laptop? U should cover your face in shame because anybody who is associated wth failure, like your oga retardee, is also a failure. Nonsence!

Yet another dull one.
ALL I'M ASKING IS FOR CPC/ACN SUPPORTERS TO DISPUTE FACTS PRESENTED WITHOUT BEING DIMWITS BUT THEY JUST DON'T DISAPPOINT!
You are not different from the PDP supporters, in fact, you guys are worse off!
You speak like street urchins and often attack a person for having his own opinion different from yours. Is this how we would build a reputable future for our nation, where the opposition has raised youths who have no respect whatsoever?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Declare N320bn Missing From Crude Oil Remittance / Nnpc: Auditor General Is Wrong On N3.2t Allegation / Netanyahu Likely To Attend Summit In Nigeria By End Of Yea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.