Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,106 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Oga At The Top!!! Or Our Madam At The Top!!!? A Must Read..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga At The Top!!! Or Our Madam At The Top!!!? A Must Read..... (497 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top!!! Or Our Madam At The Top!!!? A Must Read..... by GLOBALINF: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2013
You all are making mess of ''MY OGA AT THE TOP" ... have you reasoned the blunders "OUR MADAM AT THE TOP" makes when speaking! Abeg all our leaders are the same. bunch of stack illiterates. 95% of our leaders cannot even recite our common national anthem. Yet they claim they are patriotic. Ask the chairman of Nigerian population Commission the total population of this country, i bet he or she can never give you a reasonable figure because he/she didn't know. So what are we saying......... If the minister of Sport for example happens to be an ex-military general, how can we obtain victory in our sporting activities (as if they use guns and bombs to play football) when we have ex-sport heroes wasting away ( those that have dedicated all their life to sports). Its high time we all need to wake up and let these confused governments knows what is right for them by using all available means known to mankind to expose all their flaws and ill-doings ...... When we start exposing them in this manner it will sink down to their brain that the salaries they collect(including the ones they stole) belongs to all Nigerians. Hence they need to take their job seriously and see how they can move this country forward.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Call Governor Akpabio To Order? By Theophilus Ilevbare / PDP Challenges New Opposition Party, APC, To Debate On Economy, Others / Historical Plight Igbo People By Orji Uzor Kalu To The British House Of Commons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.