Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,513 members, 7,770,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead (11853 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Alhaji Maitama Sule Is Dead. / Maitama Sule Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Ejine(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2013
BarryX: Let me be not be hypocritical about this, Sincerely I don't care .Thank you! If I want to follow the crowd RIP. Don't really know how that will change anything though!

You shouldn't have opened the thread, read the comments and posted your own then undecided

Topic: R.I.P
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

I only asked a simple and honest question. If you know much about him why didn't you just answer me? Big head!

My bad, am so sorry bro!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2013
NAIRALANDERS DON KILL MAITAMA

This man is alive and kicking

Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2013

Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by juman(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2013
If he like he should die. grin grin

Another man of useless generation.
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2013
juman: If he like he should die. grin grin

But do ΰ rlly knw who Danmasnin Kano is? You should have asked than judging the old man wrongly. This is someone who has lost his sight 2 old age but has nothing to gist about but the progress of ΰ, ne and all naija youths...smh
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by juman(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2013
Justyaxx:

But do ΰ rlly knw who Danmasnin Kano is? You should have asked than judging the old man wrongly. This is someone who has lost his sight 2 old age but has nothing to gist about but the progress of ΰ, ne and all naija youths...smh

You are funny. I am a ORIGINAL nigerian.grin

I know the man, he get mouth a lot.

If I may remember well, he was also at campaign rally of NPN in 1983 in Ilorin I was a boy that time. He read Surat Yasin off by heart. You know that kind of thing (ability) is important in kwara. grin
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2013
juman:

You are funny. I am a ORIGINAL nigerian.grin

I know the man, he get mouth a lot.

If I may remember well, he was also at campaign rally of NPN in 1983 in Ilorin I was a boy that time. He read Surat Yasin off by heart. You know that kind of thing (ability) is important in kwara. grin

Then ΰ are not being fair to him sir cos I wasn't even born as of 1983 but I will not dismiss him as a useless person with the little I saw..
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by juman(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2013
Justyaxx:

Then ΰ are not being fair to him sir cos I wasn't even born as of 1983 but I will not dismiss him as a useless person with the little I saw..

The people of the man's generation are useless people. They build a must fail country despite that they are capable of building a viable and prosperous country.
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
juman:

The people of the man's generation are useless people. They build a must fail country despite that they are capable of building a viable and prosperous country.

Should we then try to worsen a bad situation?
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
What? He's supposed to be a speaker at our educational fair..... So make e better de careful and not die!! We need to learn from his wisdom.....and get a cheque too from him. grin tongue
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Gamji007: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
juman: If he like he should die. grin grin

U must be a very useless person for making such comments.
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
tchidi: What? He's supposed to be a speaker at our educational fair..... So make e better de careful and not die!! We need to learn from his wisdom.....and get a cheque too from him. grin tongue

Lol..Danmasani is alive and kicking!
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by demelza: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2013
I see myself as a christian, in my heart I am a muslim but love is my religion, love is my faith.
Maitama Sule
Re: Breaking News...maitama Sule Is Dead by dazsolution(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
May Allah (SWT) accept him and make him among d dwellers of paradise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Begins Rehabilitation Of NNPC Depot In Enugu / 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) / INEC Registering Foreigners From Niger To Vote In 2019 - Southern,m'belt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.