Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? (1882 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by tomakint: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
The cries, curses, rantings have been too much on the person of Jonathan, despite his efforts to better the lives of the citizenry, unfortunately, many naive youths here would not want him to serve out his first term before assessing him let alone seeing Jonathan contesting for another term! The issue now is, Jonathan is definitely contesting the Presidential Elections of 2015, and there is every likelihood he might carry the day, to those haters in the house, I asked, what would happen if Jonathan eventually wins? cool

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
RIP English lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by tomakint: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
sheyie2007: RIP English lipsrsealed
You have tried, next..... undecided
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by Chubhie: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Regardless of how successful the opposition propaganda machines are towards GEJ, methinks that GEJ will still carry the day come 2015. Reasons: Alamco + Mr Fix It + Others in case itz win at all cost or GEJ solves the light issue and turn the bride of the masses before 2015. The aclaimed "reterdeen" "scumbag" is busy working his way towards 2015 while opposition is laughing now.....well we see who laughs last.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by tomakint: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Chubhie: Regardless of how successful the opposition propaganda machines are towards GEJ, methinks that GEJ will still carry the day come 2015. Reasons: Alamco + Mr Fix It + Others in case itz win at all cost or GEJ solves the light issue and turn the bride of the masses before 2015. The aclaimed "reterdeen" "scumbag" is busy working his way towards 2015 while opposition is laughing now.....well we see who laughs last.
You are a true Nigerian not an Alien, most contributors here are living in an Utopian World in their empire state of minds cool

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by WarriPikin1: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Not what if, He will win because me and my entire family will give him our votes !

He is doing great things in the power and transport sector. Aganga is bring more investors into Naija, our Agriculture is being transformed. O'l boy, Nairaland propagandists can try to deceive people living abroad,but for us here in Naija, we know GEJ is trying so much, in spite of Boko Haram.Which would have been a perfect excuse for a typical Nigeria politician to do nothing about our infrastructure and economy.

3 Likes

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by bellalove(f): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
If Jonathan wins come 2015, two things are involved, its either a rigged result or d whole nigerians are under duress.........I am one of those set of peopLe that honestly do not regret their actions(be it good or bad) but believe me when I tell u dat since 1year+, I hv being regretn y I voted Jonathan into power, I think I will speak for most nigerians when I say majority that voted Jonathan into power did it out of sentiment, because we wanted 2take power from the northerners and westerners; believen that GEJ will be our 'moses' dat will take us to the promised land, but the last 2years+ has shown us that if his predecessor flogged nigerians with 'koboko' he is doing his own flogging with 'Rod'.............what brought him to power is the peoples' vote;agreed, but should he contest and win again, it's not the people's vote; and believe me the aftermath won't be funny, because I believe we all are 'moaning' under d difficulties we are facing now because we brought it on ourselves(by voting him in2 power), forcing himself down on us(nigerians) 2015 won't be an easy task believe me..............

2 Likes

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by TableLeg(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Jonathan wont win by God's grace .... The Otueke vagabond will be swept out of Aso Rock and back to his riverine community!
Bloody waste man!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2013
If Jonathan wins, the Northern Jihardists will try to over run Aso Rock.

There will be fierce battles and bombs. The Jihardists will declare Nigeria Islamic, then Biafra will secure her boundaries.

Then I will start printing my "Made In Biafra" labels.

Jonathan, you have my vote!

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by nduchucks: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2013
If GEJ somehow gets himself together and provides good leadership between now and 2015, I'll welcome him back in 2015 with open arms. This is a big if, however - it is practically impossible for GEJ to do what is required, when his closest advisers are known thieves and corrupt politicians without conscience.
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2013
ndu_chucks: If GEJ somehow gets himself together and provides good leadership between now and 2015, I'll welcome him back in 2015 with open arms. This is a big if, however - it is practically impossible for GEJ to do what is required, when his closest advisers are known thieves and corrupt politicians without conscience.

The Nigerian populace has been eaten up by the cancer of corruption, including the so called opposition.

This is a nation where parents pay mercenaries to write exams for their children. It is because we see the negatives more than the positive, but Jonathan has made serious progress in the democratization process. The exposure of the rot in many different institutions is an example. The oil sector is the worst and different administrations has come and gone without doing anything.

Nigerians were deceived on the so called subsidy protest, yet the truth is that it would had been the beginning of the rapid jump to our national development. The PIB is with the national assembly and our Jihardists brothers are openly making efforts to frustrate it, and Nigerians are not protesting.

Anyway, Jonathan is one man, he will do his bit and stop, life continues.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by ZACHIE: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2013
To correct your gramatical error fustofor:

WHAT OF IF TO SAY JONATHAN WINS....
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2013
He will win n heaven will not fall! I say heaven will nt fall! If u r scared of bh n their bombins, come down south! Dats all.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by banki(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jenams: He will win n heaven will not fall! I say heaven will nt fall! If u r scared of bh n their bombins, come down south! Dats all.

enough of all of you people trying to make jonathan look like a victim, boko haram has been in eistance since the time of yaradua they started this nonsensence of bombing then, and yaradua as sick as he was took decisive actions against them.

They went into hiding and regrouped when theysaw a leader that lacked focus and was ready to compromise anything just for power sake, now they have continued to grow and become a bigger problem than imagined as usual our government is reactionaary always waiting to read long speeches and console the family of the berieved

It is also no secret that so far the major sponsors of the evil sect so far are members of the party which mr president belongs to.

its notjust about insecurity its about leadeership and management we have earned so much as a nation in the last five years more than we have ever earned as a nation in our history yet instead of rapid economic transformation all we see is plane medocrity religious and ethnic bias and thats absolutely not right.

the man on the street buys petrol in his small generator goes on some of the worst road has no potable water earns peanuts as his wage has no social security has no hospital and is expected to still vote jonathan when jonathan tells us that all is well and his government has fixed all the hospitals his wife gets sick and runs abroad for treatment
when jonathan says he would drastically reduce the size of his government and cost of governance, he quickly embarks on unneccesary foreign tours with scores of aides and even employs so many people to do the same job function like he is doing with okupe abati metuh maku and all the other special advisers
thiis is a man that has stepped up the fight agaainst corruption by allowing the pension fund scammers to get away with thier loot, this is a man who benefited the most from the fuel subsidy scams since most of the funds were used to prosecute the electionone year down the line nobodyhas been jailed yet nigeriaans are groaning under an epensive fuel regime buying fuel at 97 naira even though he proposed about 120 naira, this is a government that is fighting corruptiion and has a man that has been accoused of running away with road contract moneies in benue and imo states, this is a man who looke at all the people in nigeria and choose the ones that improvrished the nigerdelta people the mosst to grant amnesty.

this is a man who did not have the balls to confront turai yaradua while she was still resident in aso rock, this is a man whose wife wants to build an inconsequential mission house at 4billion naira while kanu nwankwo wants to raise the same money for a heart clinic in the same state capital

its not about complaining or blamingg the opposition president jonathan is the commander in chief of armed forces he has the power to do what is right but unfortunately i see him as one with power that didnt deserve it and doesnt know what to do with it

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by tomakint: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
noblezone:
The Nigerian populace has been eaten up by the cancer of corruption, including the so called opposition.

This is a nation where parents pay mercenaries to write exams for their children. It is because we see the negatives more than the positive, but Jonathan has made serious progress in the democratization process. The exposure of the rot in many different institutions is an example. The oil sector is the worst and different administrations has come and gone without doing anything.

Nigerians were deceived on the so called subsidy protest, yet the truth is that it would had been the beginning of the rapid jump to our national development. The PIB is with the national assembly and our Jihardists brothers are openly making efforts to frustrate it, and Nigerians are not protesting.

Anyway, Jonathan is one man, he will do his bit and stop, life continues.
God bless u bro, this has been my position from day one concerning Jonathan that no past Presidents (dead or alive) has open the lid on many hidden areas of corruption in the land before now, in fact the man has tried, unfortunately, haters gonna hate!

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by mikolo80: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
IF HE WIN THEN THE LOOTING CONTINUES NA
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by manmade(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
bellalove: If Jonathan wins come 2015, two things are involved, its either a rigged result or d whole nigerians are under duress.........I am one of those set of peopLe that honestly do not regret their actions(be it good or bad) but believe me when I tell u dat since 1year+, I hv being regretn y I voted Jonathan into power, I think I will speak for most nigerians when I say majority that voted Jonathan into power did it out of sentiment, because we wanted 2take power from the northerners and westerners; believen that GEJ will be our 'moses' dat will take us to the promised land, but the last 2years+ has shown us that if his predecessor flogged nigerians with 'koboko' he is doing his own flogging with 'Rod'.............what brought him to power is the peoples' vote;agreed, but should he contest and win again, it's not the people's vote; and believe me the aftermath won't be funny, because I believe we all are 'moaning' under d difficulties we are facing now because we brought it on ourselves(by voting him in2 power), forcing himself down on us(nigerians) 2015 won't be an easy task believe me..............
Remember that u can only speak for urself because majority of the people here are in support of Gej because of his various transformation programmes that are yielding positive results.
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Military take-over then becomes inevitable
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by TableLeg(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dont worry, Jonathan won't win!
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by nuclearboy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
What if he loses?
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by TableLeg(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
nuclearboy: What if he loses?
He will be shipped back to his riverine community in Otueke ... Where he rightly belongs
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by Abu34: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
nuclearboy: What if he loses?

He can never loose...
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by tomakint: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :
...for your mind now you don talk be dat abi? undecided
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by nuclearboy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Abu34:

He can never loose...

same way abacha couldnt! Its not in our hands
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by manmade(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Table Leg :
See ur neck like that of ur username ... Brainless goat.
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by tomakint: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
manmade:
Remember that u can only speak for urself because majority of the people here are in support of Gej because of his various transformation programmes that are yielding positive results.
@manmade, you are not far from the truth! I know that Jonathan will win for real!

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by kayalcomp: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
c
Re: What Would Happen If Jonathan Wins? by dachpee(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
tomakint:

You are a true Nigerian not an Alien, most contributors here are living in an Utopian World in their empire state of minds cool
the truth mwan

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Dunce Called Ikenna? / Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari / Dokubo-asari Insulted Buhari On Jonathan's Behalf, Says Deputy Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.