Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587995 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ezme(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
Reading about @Zionspecie case really made me sad. Why would someone do such on your behalf without your consent?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Siga: ....All I know is if God wants u in Canada...No one or nothing can stop u....and I have included u in my prayer now....The God I serve that nurtured me to this stage in Canada will do urs....Go to the bank as ur cousin advised and hopefully they can help....
I'm very grateful for all your support sir. you'v bn there for me even more than my brother. God bless u. I must win
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
Joe980:

''I was also denied last year for the same reason. I submitted bank statement of less than 5M then. I re-applied last december but this time with 2 accts summing up to a little less than 20M plus document of properties worth a little less than 200M ''....

^^^ that was the red flag bruv. I feel for you.

Did you try confirming the SOA they submitted with your application before submission?

Am with you in prayers!
I ddn't get to confirm the SOA. I had no cause to be suspicious. thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
ezme: Reading about @Zionspecie case really made me sad. Why would someone do such on your behalf without your consent?
believe me I still can't think straight I wuld av bn in for a big problem if I was d one who introduced dem to my dad. thank God it's vice versa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
newacca: @Oga Siga Thx for being a source of inspiration to this forum. @Zionspecie Yes,I agree as siga said,you've got a real 'legal' battle to fight to redeem your reputation with CDHC. These agents are sometimes dream killers cry angry
Yeah,with God,faith and ur lawyer,you can get it right. If there is something great for you in Canada,God will make it possible;if not,God will do something better. iBelieve.
PEACE
thanks bro. I feel encouraged on this thread
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
ZionSpecie:

My brother,trust in God and follow it up as you have been advised,it'll be part of ur success story...amen...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Joe980: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Too bad. Hoping for the best... Wetin be dem sick agent name?
ZionSpecie:
I ddn't get to confirm the SOA. I had no cause to be suspicious. thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
latra:

Yes u need the English proficiency letter from the institution that you went to, sign by the HOD or dean. the truth be say as a Nigerian, they know we speak English, so all they need is a proof.
tanx mate. So no nid of tofel nd dose exams? Jst leter frm my skul?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oga Siga, pls, what could be d implication of submitting a computer print-out of letter of admission? I'm time constrained now, so i don't know what to do. Help a brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Anoda smal question pls house. Hw much is adviceable 2 print out as my bank statement. Coz i c sum guys raisin 200m, 150m. Me no get dat kind money o even if dem sell al my household

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Helo house! This is really great! Pls i want to ask, can i tell the embassy that am the only son or child of my parent?? Just want to know if that will be ok.
Secondly anyone who got accepted @ seneca college, pls can u snd me mail. And anyone who stays in aba abia state, am on the process of filling the application we can meetup pls!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
blaze007: Anoda smal question pls house. Hw much is adviceable 2 print out as my bank statement. Coz i c sum guys raisin 200m, 150m. Me no get dat kind money o even if dem sell al my household

#200m is ok if ur going with ur entire kindred (nuclear and extended family + kinsmen)...ßuђ if its only you,#6-10 million with a good cash flow is perfect and maybe some supporting documents (like share cert, landed docs or fixed dep) to spice it up...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Onye oma:

#200m is ok if ur going with ur entire kindred (nuclear and extended family + kinsmen)...ßuђ if its only you,#6-10 million with a good cash flow is perfect and maybe some supporting documents (like share cert, landed docs or fixed dep) to spice it up...
tanx jare. Hehehe. Bt me am applyng 4 work permit sha. D forms plenty die. May God help us all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
emmausa: Helo house! This is really great! Pls i want to ask, can i tell the embassy that am the only son or child of my parent?? Just want to know if that will be ok.
Secondly anyone who got accepted @ seneca college, pls can u snd me mail. And anyone who stays in aba abia state, am on the process of filling the application we can meetup pls!

Hahaha!!! Brodaaa!!
Don't b selfish na...infact listing your siblings wud go a long way to help your application. It serve as home ties...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
U have killed me with laugh.."Even if them sell ur house hold".
blaze007: Anoda smal question pls house. Hw much is adviceable 2 print out as my bank statement. Coz i c sum guys raisin 200m, 150m. Me no get dat kind money o even if dem sell al my household
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Da-range:
U have killed me with laugh.."Even if them sell ur house hold".
na true na! 200m!!! Choi!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chrisobas(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
kenniy: @ Kenniy, I already have seen the link and checked but getting the form itself is the problem.The only explained the 3 steps in applying but didn't provide the online or printable form.
Amiable Nairalanders should please help by contributing to proffer a solution

i just checked and it looks pretty straight.. try start from here http://www.mun.ca/programs/ and select your program.. i see they also have a live chat, you might wanna ask for help if you lost.. plus when u choose your program, emailing the specific program coordinator will help u plenty if u need any..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
dommakavelli:

Hahaha!!! Brodaaa!!
Don't b selfish na...infact listing your siblings wud go a long way to help your application. It serve as home ties...
Filling many siblings may be counter productive in the sense that if u decide to stay in Canny,ur parents wont worry since they have other children around.Also been ano only child may mean that ur parents cant afford to lose their only kid in a far away oyinbo land for a long period of time.secondly V0s might think that once u enter,u will bring them to Canada.My thought though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
blaze007: tanx mate. So no nid of tofel nd dose exams? Jst leter frm my skul?

Yes, the letter from ur school that u r proficient in oral and written English language is enof. mind u, make sure its a letter headed paper and the university format cos all school have a format of writing theirs. signed and stamped... chikena
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
lucky Don: Filling many siblings may be counter productive in the sense that if u decide to stay in Canny,ur parents wont worry since they have other children around.Also been ano only child may mean that ur parents cant afford to lose their only kid in a far away oyinbo land for a long period of time.secondly V0s might think that once u enter,u will bring them to Canada.My thought though.

Lmao "if u decide to stay in Canny,ur parents wont worry since they have other children around"
Where u see dat kind tin? Who won loose pikin..even if na 20.
By d way, y won't you b worried abt a child you spent millions on.

Bros, family info dey help. Sum1 without family can't b traced... Dey dnt want you to come up wit asylum story say, you no get family @ home...Dats one of d essence of d form..if u have 20, list them. Just minimise d number of dependents. Shikena.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 5:28am On Apr 21, 2013
ZionSpecie:

so sorry bout ur issue mate.. God will see u thro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 5:45am On Apr 21, 2013
Chrisobas.. actually everything is on that link i previously sent u.. but ds is d direct link to the application form https://www3.mun.ca/admit/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon hope that helps.. but i still recommend you start from the previous one cos thats where all d instructions are
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2013
latra:

Yes, the letter from ur school that u r proficient in oral and written English language is enof. mind u, make sure its a letter headed paper and the university format cos all school have a format of writing theirs. signed and stamped... chikena
tanx man, u 2 try. 1 hotdog 4 u wen i reach canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2013
bro may God see you through....bro when you paid the agent,was there no receipt?bro my advice is for you to create a link between you and the agent and make sure the agent is the type you could easily pick up for an arrest or something and u should note a case where by the agent is not available you could be held cos the bank might just think ur making up a story or something and also note that some hiden stuvs would also surface,asin the statement the agent provided was fake also meaning u claimeda fake sponsor..may God see you through.Amen
ZionSpecie:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by almaliki: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2013
blaze007: tanx jare. Hehehe. Bt me am applyng 4 work permit sha. D forms plenty die. May God help us all

Blaze 007....if I get u right...u applying for work permit.....u need d original IELTS test result attached 2 ur app documents.....only intending students 4rm English speaking countries are considered 4 exemption.....(From taking IELTS).....but wit letter of english proficiency 4rm authorised institution......

I aint no agent...just wanna correct u on dat based on experience.

Will advise u to take ur time 2 read through d requirements on d website very well and ask questions b4 submitting ur app.

Gudluck in ur quest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2013
Pls any Humber college? How did u do this accommodation? I don't want to take school accommodation. I want off campus. I understand that the tradition is to pay both tuition & acc fees. Again, must I fill the space accommodation fee in the form because I left mine blank
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2013
VCTROKOYE: Pls any Humber college? How did u do this accommodation? I don't want to take school accommodation. I want off campus. I understand that the tradition is to pay both tuition & acc fees. Again, must I fill the space accommodation fee in the form because I left mine blank

Don't leave it blank...use the amount on your minimum expenses form.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
I submitted since last month. Hope it won't disqualified me. However, I specified the amount I budged for d trip to be $30k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Happy sunday guys,pls i'm having problem filling the questionaire form,N0 9 precisely....it entails providing your academic history from high school to date while they just provided limited space...i am thinking of filling it on a plain sheet of paper(handwritten) and attaching it or using the old questionaire,i still have one left from my former app....or do i jampack them like that?pls help!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
lucky Don: Happy sunday guys,pls i'm having problem filling the questionaire form,N0 9 precisely....it entails providing your academic history from high school to date while they just provided limited space...i am thinking of filling it on a plain sheet of paper(handwritten) and attaching it or using the old questionaire,i still have one left from my former app....or do i jampack them like that?pls help!

Print another page and attach it.
Is it d new form or d old one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

Print another page and attach it.
Is it d new form or d old one.
you mean in a plain sheet?its the new one i am having problem with...but i still have an unused old one but i dont know if cdhc will accept it.the old one gives room for whatever u wanna fill in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.