Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586804 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by orekelom: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2013
New Here...I greet all bros n sis in da house, I applied for Student Visa on the 21st February and today i chcked my status it says , application has being assesed and returned to where i submitted,i did not receive any mail for medical, plesae senirs in da house is it alwayz like this, i have headr people saying they received a mail fro medical, Have i being refused? since i checked(1 hour ago) i have visited the tiolet 2ce.dont laugh at me, i cant even work again, i am on my way to VFS Ikeja
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2013
Huzzie:
Thank you bro...God's willing I will be there 2mao or nxt, but I know my application number
think u can email lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca to ask for it..but even if they dont reply in good time u should be fine with ur other details and ur vfs number if you know dt
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2013
orekelom: New Here...I greet all bros n sis in da house, I applied for Student Visa on the 21st February and today i chcked my status it says , application has being assesed and returned to where i submitted,i did not receive any mail for medical, plesae senirs in da house is it alwayz like this, i have headr people saying they received a mail fro medical, Have i being refused? since i checked(1 hour ago) i have visited the tiolet 2ce.dont laugh at me, i cant even work again, i am on my way to VFS Ikeja
sorry mate.. dt isnt a good sign
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bornmade: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2013
how do we print it pls
olawunmi_samuel:

Online application. And then you create an account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2013
emmausa: Goodmorni all! Pls i want u all to crosscheck this doc for me; My sponsor's statement and his company's acct, letter from the bank, letter frm my sponsor, birth certificate of sponsor, company incorporate certificate(sponsor), my father's ministry incorporate certificate, passport of my parent and my sponsor, my family members birth certificate, police certificate, sop, academic docs, offer letter frm sch, affidavit of sponsorship, and letter frm my parent also. Pls is all dis docs necessary?

Dude I avnt applied before but from the advice I got from some friends in Canada, they said try and make your documents str8 forward and necessary but also less cumbersome. Stuff like your family members birth certificate, letter from parents I don't think they are that necessary. Since you have filled the family info page then no p. just send a scanned copy of your sponsors info page on his international passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
2-chains:

Dude I avnt applied before but from the advice I got from some friends in Canada, they said try and make your documents str8 forward and necessary but also less cumbersome. Stuff like your family members birth certificate, letter from parents I don't think they are that necessary. Since you have filled the family info page then no p. just send a scanned copy of your sponsors info page on his international passport.
sponsor's doc is ok tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Huzzie:
Thank you bro...God's willing I will be there 2mao or nxt, but I know my application number
all the best huzzie...op u get a favourable feedbk
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
blaze007: Anoda smal question pls house. Hw much is adviceable 2 print out as my bank statement. Coz i c sum guys raisin 200m, 150m. Me no get dat kind money o even if dem sell al my household
lol..dude..200m ke..r u travelling to paradise ni
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
hey zion, wish u saw this https://www.nairaland.com/765736/beware-online-dynamic-ltd-immigration before your decision to use them as agents....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
teexzle: hey zion, wish u saw this https://www.nairaland.com/765736/beware-online-dynamic-ltd-immigration before your decision to use them as agents....
....Oh wow....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by orekelom: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
Whaooo, I got there and they told me my application is still on its way from the embassy, so i am asked to come back tommorow, I hope i will be able to sleep overnight
kenniy:
sorry mate.. dt isnt a good sign
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
;Am excited to be be on this forum, but I need urgent assistance, I wish to study educational administration, early child education , I applied to UBC but I wasn't granted admission. I want to repackage but it has been difficult getting a school that offer this course at PGD level.

Please point me in the right direction. Thanks all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
Kicon: ;Am excited to be be on this forum, but I need urgent assistance, I wish to study educational administration, early child education , I applied to UBC but I wasn't granted admission. I want to repackage but it has been difficult getting a school that offer this course at PGD level.

Please point me in the right direction. Thanks all.

http://www.humber.ca/program/early-childhood-education-advanced-studies-special-needs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fnykl(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello All, please i have intention of doing masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering in Canada. I am looking at the possibility of going next January, but my sister who is my sponsor is not too buoyant to afford the school fees of some schools i have seen. I need advice on which school will be okay and affordable for me. My 1st degree is in Computer Engineering and my GP is 4.02. I am anticipating quick response please. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
bornmade: how do we print it pls

My man, don't confuse yourself. there is nothing to print. The application is online. create a new account and just fill what's necessary.

Go to prgrams page. Pick the course you want. There should be an online application section. Click on it. Then register as a new user.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
fnykl: Hello All, please i have intention of doing masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering in Canada. I am looking at the possibility of going next January, but my sister who is my sponsor is not too buoyant to afford the school fees of some schools i have seen. I need advice on which school will be okay and affordable for me. My 1st degree is in Computer Engineering and my GP is 4.02. I am anticipating quick response please. Thanks.
...How do u expect us to know what is affordable to u? Besides....how much do u think u can afford in tuition....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fnykl(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
shocked shocked
Siga:

http://www.humber.ca/program/early-childhood-education-advanced-studies-special-needs

My chairman Siga, thank you for your selfless service. I think what KICON need is educational administration and leadership, not early childhood education. The edu administration will come with a lot of exposure on the management of schools and child care. "MY THOUGHT" shocked[quote author=Siga]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fnykl(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: ...How do u expect us to know what is affordable to u? Besides....how much do u think u can afford in tuition....

Thanks for your quick response. My budget is 1M.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
fnykl: shocked shocked

My chairman Siga, thank you for your selfless service. I think what KICON need is educational administration and leadership, not early childhood education. The edu administration will come with a lot of exposure on the management of schools and child care. "MY THOUGHT" shocked
....U for read hin post well now...he mentioned early childhood for there

"Kicon: ;Am excited to be be on this forum, but I need urgent assistance, I wish to study educational administration, early child education , I applied to UBC but I wasn't granted admission. I want to repackage but it has been difficult getting a school that offer this course at PGD level.

Please point me in the right direction. Thanks all."
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
fnykl:

Thanks for your quick response. My budget is 1M.
.....U should be able to get something at that range....check manitoba out...not so sure....but how about other expenses....tuition na small thing....living expenses na the koko....and bank statement to take convince CDHC....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
What docs did you submit?
orekelom: New Here...I greet all bros n sis in da house, I applied for Student Visa on the 21st February and today i chcked my status it says , application has being assesed and returned to where i submitted,i did not receive any mail for medical, plesae senirs in da house is it alwayz like this, i have headr people saying they received a mail fro medical, Have i being refused? since i checked(1 hour ago) i have visited the tiolet 2ce.dont laugh at me, i cant even work again, i am on my way to VFS Ikeja
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
Da-range:
What docs did you submit?
.... I think we should give the guy some space till he gets to VAC tomorrow and decides to comment on its own....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by orekelom: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Original Transcripts,Original WEAC certificate, NYSC cert, Original admission Letter,personal bank statement N650k, other savings N220k, Fixed deposit-Self N1M, co-Sponsor"s Account 2.2M, Share Investment N1.2M, property and pensions(1.4M).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
I planning to submit a computer print of admission letter with a letter attached to it telling them why I've to do it, somebody pls tell me how they feel about it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
orekelom: Original Transcripts,Original WEAC certificate, NYSC cert, Original admission Letter,personal bank statement N650k, other savings N220k, Fixed deposit-Self N1M, co-Sponsor"s Account 2.2M, Share Investment N1.2M, property and pensions(1.4M).

State the responsibilities of each bearer of d docx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
fnykl: Hello All, please i have intention of doing masters in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering in Canada. I am looking at the possibility of going next January, but my sister who is my sponsor is not too buoyant to afford the school fees of some schools i have seen. I need advice on which school will be okay and affordable for me. My 1st degree is in Computer Engineering and my GP is 4.02. I am anticipating quick response please. Thanks.

Try to see what funding opportunities are available for graduate students and then decide on which school to apply to based on that. You would likely get funding with your CGPA
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2013

orekelom: Original Transcripts,Original WEAC certificate, NYSC cert, Original admission Letter,personal bank statement N650k, other savings N220k, Fixed deposit-Self N1M, co-Sponsor"s Account 2.2M, Share Investment N1.2M, property and pensions(1.4M).

I am becoming afraid with all this denial stuff. In my case, I use 2 co-sponsors who are my sister and brother. I just pray that travel history will play an important role because I submitted my application just 2 wks after I returned from UK. I have been praying and fasting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fnykl(m): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: .....U should be able to get something at that range....check manitoba out...not so sure....but how about other expenses....tuition na small thing....living expenses na the koko....and bank statement to take convince CDHC....
Thank you very much Chairman, i am already checking the school out. They have the course i need. I will start working with it. I am already making arrangement to get my transcript. I will keep you posted. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hello Guys,

I just received my hard copy admission letter today. So happy.
I want to proceed with the online application. As from tomorrow. I have all my documents as requested. excluding original B.Sc cert . i would be using my original statement of result, and original transcripts in place of that , i am using my dad's dorm acct of 5m as statement ( my tuition + living expenses of 1 year ) and possibly his other current account of about 3m alongside other docs. I want to know from the experienced ,members of the house if this is going to be sufficient to obtain the visa for SEPT 1 entry considering the application time ( last week of April as against Sept 1 entry).

responses would be most welcome.

God Bless You all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nuendo: Hello Guys,

I just received my hard copy admission letter today. So happy.
I want to proceed with the online application. As from tomorrow. I have all my documents as requested. excluding original B.Sc cert . i would be using my original statement of result, and original transcripts in place of that , i am using my dad's dorm acct of 5m as statement ( my tuition + living expenses of 1 year ) and possibly his other current account of about 3m alongside other docs. I want to know from the experienced ,members of the house if this is going to be sufficient to obtain the visa for SEPT 1 entry considering the application time ( last week of April as against Sept 1 entry).

responses would be most welcome.

God Bless You all.

....Thats good enough bro....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
[size=15pt]Guys...I go say this again....If u have time before leaving naija...go learn how to cut hair if u be man....ladies, go learn how to do hair....u wont regret it when u land oooo....[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: [size=15pt]Guys...I go say this again....If u have time before leaving naija...go learn how to cut hair if u be man....ladies, go learn how to do hair....u wont regret it when u land oooo....[/size]

heheh...tnks for the note bro. As a man, i want to learn how to do the ladies hair, weaving, / braids in particular. hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.