Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588016 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: ....Thats good enough bro....

Thanks Oga Siga. God Bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nuendo:

heheh...tnks for the note bro. As a man, i want to learn how to do the ladies hair, weaving, / braids in particular. hehehehe
...Believe me...ladies here prefer and love to have their hair done by a man....they say guys pays more attention to details and are better stylist....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Okay so it is official! I'm applying on Wednesday via the online method. I know I've said this countless number of times but quite frankly it's all Bcuz of anxiety and no one to talk to. Please any other seneca college or Toronto bound member on this forum?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: [size=15pt]Guys...I go say this again....If u have time before leaving naija...go learn how to cut hair if u be man....ladies, go learn how to do hair....u wont regret it when u land oooo....[/size]
oga siga, is cut hair very selling in cannada than mecanic? me too will learn it oo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Akanmu2013:
oga siga, is cut hair very selling in cannada than mecanic? me too will learn it oo

My man, may God continue to bless you for the joy and happiness I get whenever I read ur post on this thread...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Akanmu2013:
Akanmu Kanmu.....mechanic is also "very selling" ....by God's grace, once u finish ur program or during ur summer break....i go link u up wit my bro wey be mechanic here ...so u can learn also make few coins if u sabi the work well....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
Onye oma:

Some questions to consider:
1) Are you the only dependant?
2) How feasible is it that ur dad will scrape his ac balance to pay the remaining half of ur tuition and accommodation...talk more living expenses (of which the money in the a/c won't even be enough)-a very critical factor to be considered...

My advice:
1) Please try and step up the a/c bal to @ least #5m to be on the safe side cos cash @ hand matters a lot....

In all God,if God says you'll be in Canada by september,the VOs have no option than to obey...

Wish you all the best bro...

thanks for your reply. Well my dad have a good cash flow cause he have a register company i toct the c of o we be an avantage but is lik i'm wrong.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
Onye oma:

My man, may God continue to bless you for the joy and happiness I get whenever I read ur post on this thread...
may God continue to bless you too. we are here to helping everyone of us for the cannada visa problem.Thanking to oga siga who standed by me to answers my problems qestion and every person problems too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
kenniy:

One thing I know for sure is they like to 'see the money'. I had a denial last year, with insufficient funds been the reason, even though I submitted a SOA of over 2mill, and matured bonds of over 6mill, amongst other documents..with the assumption that bonds is as good as cash.well d rest is history.
think u should go with onye oma's suggestions

thanks for the advice i we try and see what we can do. So c of o mean nothing to theme
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: Akanmu Kanmu.....mechanic is also "very selling" ....by God's grace, once u finish ur program or during ur summer break....i go link u up wit my bro wey be mechanic here ...so u can learn also make few coins if u sabi the work well....

Oga siga,
may God continue to blessing you forever and forever till world comed to an end.you are brother,my dady and my memto .i will forever be your boy oo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
richard4ssky:
thanks for your reply. Well my dad have a good cash flow cause he have a register company i toct the c of o we be an avantage but is lik i'm wrong.

I don't think it is...from my viewpoint though...a cool a/c balance (liquid cash/ cash @ hand) will speak volume in ur application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
2-chains:
Okay so it is official! I'm applying on Wednesday via the online method. I know I've said this countless number of times but quite frankly it's all Bcuz of anxiety and no one to talk to. Please any other seneca college or Toronto bound member on this forum?

yes chain am going for seneca college and am still applying for visa application. pls is online application ok? what course are u goin for and how do u plan to prepare ur sop?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Akanmu2013:

Oga siga,
may God continue to blessing you forever and forever till world comed to an end.you are brother,my dady and my memto .i will forever be your boy oo.
Mr Akanmu, I always read your post in Ibadan dialect. Why?
Oga Siga, congrats on your new award - "Daddy"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
pls house what is my status now since i have been out of school for a year and some months now. shld i write citizen or student, and am working in a small school......teaching job. pls respond to me now as am filling the form online right now....plsssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
pls another thing is my native language na igbo...shld i write igbo or english
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
If your submitting your visa app through VAC, will you still include the self addressed envelope to send the originals of your document? Then I want to know if applying by the middle of next month will be late for sept admit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
emmausa: pls another thing is my native language na igbo...shld i write igbo or english
Put igbo and also fill that u are a school teacher...it show u are not idle.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Eveng house, am bak agn o. Do i also need al dis plenty money 2 shw? Coz am aplyn 4 work permit. Tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
almaliki:

Blaze 007....if I get u right...u applying for work permit.....u need d original IELTS test result attached 2 ur app documents.....only intending students 4rm English speaking countries are considered 4 exemption.....(From taking IELTS).....but wit letter of english proficiency 4rm authorised institution......

I aint no agent...just wanna correct u on dat based on experience.

Will advise u to take ur time 2 read through d requirements on d website very well and ask questions b4 submitting ur app.

Gudluck in ur quest.
tanx a bunch. Me sha gats get dis visa o. I don even join MFM. Na 2 dey cast nd bind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
House, pls who has aplied nd goten dat work permit based on skild worker? Tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
emmausa: pls house what is my status now since i have been out of school for a year and some months now. shld i write citizen or student, and am working in a small school......teaching job. pls respond to me now as am filling the form online right now....plsssss

Haba, you b citizen na..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rockar: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Sir siga, what about microsoft mcitp certificate? Can i get good job with that over there instead of learning barbing and stuffs. I have the cert already. Pls advice is needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
rockar: Sir siga, what about microsoft mcitp certificate? Can i get good job with that over there instead of learning barbing and stuffs. I have the cert already. Pls advice is needed
frm my own point of view, dat wont work oo. Coz dey ve lots of IT personel, jst learn barbng or handy work.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
lucky Don: Put igbo and also fill that u are a school teacher...it show u are not idle.

You can also put english. it means the language that a person has spoken from earliest childhood..so put anytin u like...afterall, they no sabi your background..
Just b cosistent in all d forms.
I b yoruba boy, but i no sabi yoruba, ....lolz... Ko kan aiye mhen!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rockar: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
blaze007: frm my own point of view, dat wont work oo. Coz dey ve lots of IT personel, jst learn barbng or handy work.

Thanks blaze007....tort IT job go better ni o cry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
blaze007: frm my own point of view, dat wont work oo. Coz dey ve lots of IT personel, jst learn barbng or handy work.

Welding is a good trade or plumbing but only that have to come to Canada and learn the real thing . . . cos most are on PVC instead of the metal pipes used in Nigeria but i think they uses a lot of PVC in Nigeria too now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
rockar: Sir siga, what about microsoft mcitp certificate? Can i get good job with that over there instead of learning barbing and stuffs. I have the cert already. Pls advice is needed
....i suggested barbing for students wey need cash on the side ....besides, u didnt Canadian experience to cut hair.....IT, u go need experience before dem go consider u...- work in IT, Telecomms side of IT....I do provisioning....so...ur cert go dey useful once u study for Canada and have the experience basically....but if dey school and need extra cash....Barbing na ni....$10 to $30 per head and na cash....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: ....i suggested barbing for students wey need cash on the side ....besides, u didnt Canadian experience to cut hair.....IT, u go need experience before dem go consider u...- work in IT, Telecomms side of IT....I do provisioning....so...ur cert go dey useful once u study for Canada and have the experience basically....but if dey school and need extra cash....Barbing na ni....$10 to $30 per head and na cash....

I will be the one to report him to make sure we collect our tax from his hands . . . tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I will be the one to report him to make sure we collect our tax from his hands . . . tongue
....lol...u no go do that now Femo....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: ....lol...u no go do that now Femo....lol

Just messing with him oh, before the dude start cursing me and my generation, na joke oh . . . No one like the taxes cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ezme(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Tune to Aljazeera, something on terror attack foiled.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Siga: ....i suggested barbing for students wey need cash on the side ....besides, u didnt Canadian experience to cut hair.....IT, u go need experience before dem go consider u...- work in IT, Telecomms side of IT....I do provisioning....so...ur cert go dey useful once u study for Canada and have the experience basically....but if dey school and need extra cash....Barbing na ni....$10 to $30 per head and na cash....
Oga Siga,u have really emphasized on this barbing,i think i will put intrest in it oh...na oyinbo guys or naija guys we go de barb becos oyinbo hair de different from ours.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.