Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586336 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
lucky Don: you mean in a plain sheet?its the new one i am having problem with...but i still have an unused old one but i dont know if cdhc will accept it.the old one gives room for whatever u wanna fill in.

Print another copy of d questionnaire page u need.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Helo house! Pls helpout; shld i fill the 'use of a representative form since am not using any agent?
And shld i fill the statutory declaration of common law union form?
And the custodianship declaration for minors studying in canada form?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
Please when is it late to apply for visa for September intake? I still need to vet properly my sponsorship documents. I'll be ready by middle of next month. A friend in Canada told me the duration in Nigeria is six months min. Ppl talk to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jimmyjerry07(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
emmausa: Helo house! Pls helpout; shld i fill the 'use of a representative form since am not using any agent?
And shld i fill the statutory declaration of common law union form?
And the custodianship declaration for minors studying in canada form?

U don't need to fill the 'use of representative form' since you are not involving an agent, u can only fill the statutory declaration of commonlaw form if u r declaring common law union as ur marital status. Finally, d custodian declaration is required if you are less dan 19 or 18 depending on ur province of study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Thanks for ur help houz! Goodluck to all! Pls i want u all to give ideas on wat to answer in the student questionaire N0. 5; How does ur selected program differ from similar programs available in nigeria? And my program is Computer system technology. Pls help i need ur ideas abeg ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Aduke02:

Hello, Please can you find out from your friend how long it took him to get his CAQ? thanks.

2weeks after the receipt of his document at the Quebec Ministry of Education.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Run a background check of the program in ur admitted school. look for the things that makes it unique from similar programs here in Nigeria. If it has additional courses or specialized areas .Ithink that will help u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
emmausa: Thanks for ur help houz! Goodluck to all! Pls i want u all to give ideas on wat to answer in the student questionaire N0. 5; How does ur selected program differ from similar programs available in nigeria? And my program is Computer system technology. Pls help i need ur ideas abeg ooo
If you're using the new questionnaire, pls paste d download link here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
ZionSpecie: Good day all, I av a long story to tell. I'v bn off dis thread for a couple of days due to d heavy load on my mind. Very depressed. Hope u can help share in dis burden and give possible solutions dat will give me my visa because I'v gone thru a lot not to get d visa.
Having gone to d embassy twice, I found out 3 days ago dat I av a letter at vfs dated 28th March. Long story, but in brief: they said the fcmb account I submitted is forged. They gave me 30 days which wil end dis month end to get a letter from my bank head office that they are at error, stating how they made the error, else suffer 2 years ban. After calling my agent to explain to him, he admitted to hav forged one of d accts.
I submitted 2 bank statements and 1 fixd deposit totalling about 3.2M to my agent. All accts belonging to my dad. One of dem having good cash flow of average of 1million per month but a current balance of abt 1M. The other is fixd ( dad fixed it to pay my tuition) and d 3rd is a non busy savings acct dat dad doesn't use but was advised to include it's statement so dad started running it since den but printed acct bal of 253k. The agent promised to add money to d acct and collected extra charge for d financial service, I admit that. Lo and behold, he forged anoda acct and replace d savings acct. NEITHER DAD NOR I WAS INFORMED OF THEIR PLAN TO FORGE, else I'd hav vehemently objected, being fully aware dat embassies confirm statements cos I'v worked in a bank before.
Now I'v made all moves to take it up legally, having involved a lawyer and planning to involve ikeja police command on monday to report d case and prove my innocence thinking that will help but later realize dat they ddn't feel it in d form dat I'm using an agent and I signed dat form. Yea, stupid of me!!! So I can't possibly assume innocent position at d embassy.
Pls everyone, in addition to any comment, pls share anything dat u think culd help. I want dat visa. Believe me, I'm innocent. Just thot of goin to d bank head office wt copies of d print outs I gave to d agent to see if they cab help wt any kinda letter, not minding if it'll implicate d agents. I'm worn out totally!!!

It is so unfortunate this happened however, you may choose to write to CDHC notifying them that the error was from the agent you used. If your application doesn't signify you used an agent then, the case is more complicated but if it does, I think for the sake of the VISA you have a fair chance but it might not be easy so you need more prayers at this stage.
Did they give you details of the forged account? Did the agent increase the balance in the account or did he added an entire new account which is fake? An understanding of the forgery would be needed to help profer an advise in this case.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
kenniy:

so sorry bout ur issue mate.. God will see u thro
thanks a lot bro. I'm workin on it already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Da-range:
bro may God see you through....bro when you paid the agent,was there no receipt?bro my advice is for you to create a link between you and the agent and make sure the agent is the type you could easily pick up for an arrest or something and u should note a case where by the agent is not available you could be held cos the bank might just think ur making up a story or something and also note that some hiden stuvs would also surface,asin the statement the agent provided was fake also meaning u claimeda fake sponsor..may God see you through.Amen
I av receipts and other packages from them. they've also accepted that I come for any other document I may be needing from them. I'm going tomorrow mornin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
GboyegaD:

It is so unfortunate this happened however, you may choose to write to CDHC notifying them that the error was from the agent you used. If your application doesn't signify you used an agent then, the case is more complicated but if it does, I think for the sake of the VISA you have a fair chance but it might not be easy so you need more prayers at this stage.
Did they give you details of the forged account? Did the agent increase the balance in the account or did he added an entire new account which is fake? An understanding of the forgery would be needed to help profer an advise in this case.
I dn't think they included dat I used an agent. I dn't knw wat's in d statement yet. I'l get to knw tomorrow mornin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Better then..the receipt is a proof of trasacting with the agent..then you could go to the bank but. Note the agent would be held and arrested...so plan properly bro..
ZionSpecie:
I av receipts and other packages from them. they've also accepted that I come for any other document I may be needing from them. I'm going tomorrow mornin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 3:21am On Apr 22, 2013
hello,

I have problems in downloading the study permit questionnaire and the checklist. The one i got on the site is not in pdf format. Can i use the old one?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 3:52am On Apr 22, 2013
HelLo All,
I have been following this thread and i just got my hard copy offer letter for the school. I have some questions and i really hope to get replies from the more experienced members of the house.

1. Now that i have the letter, I am torn in-between applying straight away using my original STATEMENT OF RESULT as opposed to applying a week later when i would have collected the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE from my school. I graduated way back in 2006 from Imo State, and certs were only been issued as from 2010. Due to my work schedule i haven't really made out time to collect it prior to now. Does applying to CDHC with the statement of result diminish my chances of getting a visa on time in any way?

2. I would like to know whether 1st week of may would be too late to apply for Sept 1 resumption? The way it stands now, i can only get the original cert in a weeks time from today. Every other doc is in place.

Would really appreciate replies . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 4:21am On Apr 22, 2013
What of ur transcript? When I submitted my docs last month, I was told it would take 4-6 months. I feel dat with original transcript there won't be problem. Let d house advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 5:13am On Apr 22, 2013
VCTROKOYE: What of ur transcript? When I submitted my docs last month, I was told it would take 4-6 months. I feel dat with original transcript there won't be problem. Let d house advice

I have a set of transcripts i collected from the school both scanned and in hard copy. If that would be okay then i must say am good to go. I was just worried at the fact that i haven't yet had my original certificate. Besides, When were you offered admission and when did your hard copy letter arrive??What entry date is your admission scheduled for ?

Which doc did u use ? transcript or original cert.

pls reply

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2013
I used my Statement of result in applying. So I think you should go ahead and apply with what you have, time is invaluable right now... All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Good mawni peeps,precisely 12weeks now of submission and another week of Opportunity. I intent visiting CDHC ds week, but what I don't know is if I would be attended to since I used an Agent,if eventually I get to CDHC how would I go about it. Whosoever has any knowledge on this should please enlighten me. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2013
Huzzie: Good mawni peeps,precisely 12weeks now of submission and another week of Opportunity. I intent visiting CDHC ds week, but what I don't know is if I would be attended to since I used an Agent,if eventually I get to CDHC how would I go about it. Whosoever has any knowledge on this should please enlighten me. Cheers.

KayCe used an agent too and he was attended to. I think u will be fine. Just tell d security people you wanna enquire bout the status of ur application.. they will give u a lil form to fill.. mostly details u know like dob n d likes.. also ur passport number and application number..
hopefully after a while they will get back to u or someone will call ur phone from inside to update u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Good day to all. Please i need your advice. I'm applying for a post graduate program and my tution fees is $12,500 and i have pad half which is $6500. And my sponsour is my dad. Is S.O.A is about 2m and his willing to surmit is landed document of a c of o which is value at about 18million. That he is willing to sell any of the plot of land to furward my education. Please good people of naira land i want to fine out with this method if am sure of getting the student visa. Please your advice is needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2013
almaliki:

Blaze 007....if I get u right...u applying for work permit.....u need d original IELTS test result attached 2 ur app documents.....only intending students 4rm English speaking countries are considered 4 exemption.....(From taking IELTS).....but wit letter of english proficiency 4rm authorised institution......

I aint no agent...just wanna correct u on dat based on experience.

Will advise u to take ur time 2 read through d requirements on d website very well and ask questions b4 submitting ur app.

Gudluck in ur quest.
choi! Yeah,aplyng 4 work permit based on skild worker. So i must ryt dat exam? E don red o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2013
kenniy:

KayCe used an agent too and he was attended to. I think u will be fine. Just tell d security people you wanna enquire bout the status of ur application.. they will give u a lil form to fill.. mostly details u know like dob n d likes.. also ur passport number and application number..
hopefully after a while they will get back to u or someone will call ur phone from inside to update u
Thank you bro...God's willing I will be there 2mao or nxt, but I know my application number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2013
richard4ssky: Good day to all. Please i need your advice. I'm applying for a post graduate program and my tution fees is $12,500 and i have pad half which is $6500. And my sponsour is my dad. Is S.O.A is about 2m and his willing to surmit is landed document of a c of o which is value at about 18million. That he is willing to sell any of the plot of land to furward my education. Please good people of naira land i want to fine out with this method if am sure of getting the student visa. Please your advice is needed
One thing about CDHC is uncertainty; dere's no one way to visa assurrance, all you need is to ensure the credibility of all ur docx. I wish you the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2013
dotman: Morning guys,

Please i need your help. I need a university in Canada that resumes in January 2014 for Undergraduate program (preferably Economics)for my Little sister. Preference provinces are Ontario and Alberta.

Many thanks.

Any help on this please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2013
richard4ssky:
try york university and is located in ontario

Many thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2013
Goodmorni all! Pls i want u all to crosscheck this doc for me; My sponsor's statement and his company's acct, letter from the bank, letter frm my sponsor, birth certificate of sponsor, company incorporate certificate(sponsor), my father's ministry incorporate certificate, passport of my parent and my sponsor, my family members birth certificate, police certificate, sop, academic docs, offer letter frm sch, affidavit of sponsorship, and letter frm my parent also. Pls is all dis docs necessary?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by richard4ssky: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2013
Huzzie:
One thing about CDHC is uncertainty; dere's no one way to visa assurrance, all you need is to ensure the credibility of all ur docx. I wish you the best.

thanks but what is your advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2013
dotman:

Any help on this please
It depends on ur pocket bro, dy are lovely schools in ontario.start from here http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/
Streamline your choice to few schools and then get back to us here for better selection.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2013
richard4ssky: Good day to all. Please i need your advice. I'm applying for a post graduate program and my tution fees is $12,500 and i have pad half which is $6500. And my sponsour is my dad. Is S.O.A is about 2m and his willing to surmit is landed document of a c of o which is value at about 18million. That he is willing to sell any of the plot of land to furward my education. Please good people of naira land i want to fine out with this method if am sure of getting the student visa. Please your advice is needed

Some questions to consider:
1) Are you the only dependant?
2) How feasible is it that ur dad will scrape his ac balance to pay the remaining half of ur tuition and accommodation...talk more living expenses (of which the money in the a/c won't even be enough)-a very critical factor to be considered...

My advice:
1) Please try and step up the a/c bal to @ least #5m to be on the safe side cos cash @ hand matters a lot....

In all God,if God says you'll be in Canada by september,the VOs have no option than to obey...

Wish you all the best bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2013
richard4ssky:
thanks but what is your advice
Well I am kind of a novice on this, but I know my peeps here will profer solution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2013

One thing I know for sure is they like to 'see the money'. I had a denial last year, with insufficient funds been the reason, even though I submitted a SOA of over 2mill, and matured bonds of over 6mill, amongst other documents..with the assumption that bonds is as good as cash.well d rest is history.
think u should go with onye oma's suggestions

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.