Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589689 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
newacca:
Yea Bro. Today,I sent my application to Humber Inst.of Tech and George Brown college respectively.

Kudos as we await good news . . . You MUST bring me some soft gala come Canada oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=newacca]
Yea Bro. Today,I sent my application to Humber Inst.of Tech and George Brown college respectively.

Boss, if you get the sample of letter of consent abeg help me push am to my mail. Shey u still remember me oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
bullstriker: @onuawucha
u don't need to submit return envelope when submitting through vac.may is not too late for september start date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by aikijeme: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hi guys, really admire the union you guys have here.. Two thumbs up.I will be dropping my application tomorrow for my masters. I just want to confirm just incase the embassy request a year tuition payment,and the school has like 3 instalments in the first year, would I be allowed to pay the first 2 or do I have to pay everything?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by almaliki: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=blaze007][/quote]

Blaze007.....if u self employed....u ought 2 have an acc showing regular cashflow...no matter how small it is....provided its a valid n active acc.....but when sending ur apps n docs 2 d embassy, u ghast beef up ur acc small.....sha just raise small cash make e dey ur acc 4 sum time....cos u go get print ur acc statement join ur app docs .....secondly u can make use of ur village property...but u go arrange am say na inherited property o......and u ready 2 put it up 4 sale 2 raise funds 2 aid ur relocation n settling down in canada.........that u have 2 support with a valid n certified property valuation report and proof of ownership of d property......(All na 4 dem 2 gv u d visa....but we both know u aint putting up d property 4 sale)......no fear....just make d move n back it up with prayers......dazz all.....!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hi Ogas/Madams,
Through with exams and I would like to visit Toronto for some sight seeing, at least to replace some hair I lost this last few weeks. Never really been to Toronto except for 2 trip to Pearson Airport from my location which is about 1hr drive from Toronto. I wouldn't mind spending a day or two in Toronto. I would be glad to have some head-up.
N:B: Humble budget
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
bumdish: Hi Ogas/Madams,
Through with exams and I would like to visit Toronto for some sight seeing, at least to replace some hair I lost this last few weeks. Never really been to Toronto except for 2 trip to Pearson Airport from my location which is about 1hr drive from Toronto. I wouldn't mind spending a day or two in Toronto. I would be glad to have some head-up.
N:B: Humble budget

All depends on what you have in mind . . . Staying within Downtown might be a good idea, since you will be walking distance to many places.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
hi. Please do i need to include a return envelop wen sending docx to cdhc using courier?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by surecan: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
sampitts: hi. Please do i need to include a return envelop wen sending docx to cdhc using courier?

have you been called for medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
surecan:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
surecan:

I've done it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fnykl(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
GboyegaD:

Try to see what funding opportunities are available for graduate students and then decide on which school to apply to based on that. You would likely get funding with your CGPA
Thank you very much GboyegaD. I really do appreciate this information, but could you please assist me on the link for checking these funding opportunities?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
nobody to help answer my question? If i need to include a return envelop or nt if am to send ny document to cdhc via courier
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Kudos as we await good news . . . You MUST bring me some soft gala come Canada oh

Bro Na Ofada rice and bread agege I go carry come for u cheesy grin

[quote author=xtus][/quote]
Is it necessary? I think letter of consent is needed for minor applicant. Dat time me just use as I be decision maker for my Papa company+One of the Directors,jst to let 'em aware say I dey come back home and Pale sef support my intention. I no sure if I still get the copy. Na normal thing u fit draft if u need am. Ni biggie jooor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pls wot do dey mean by letter of explanation on the online application method pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by surecan: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
sampitts: nobody to help answer my question? If i need to include a return envelop or nt if am to send ny document to cdhc via courier

since you are the first successful person that we have seen here that applied using online,people may not know much on what you can do,i will advice you to contact cdhc directly for better information
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
almaliki:

Blaze007.....if u self employed....u ought 2 have an acc showing regular cashflow...no matter how small it is....provided its a valid n active acc.....but when sending ur apps n docs 2 d embassy, u ghast beef up ur acc small.....sha just raise small cash make e dey ur acc 4 sum time....cos u go get print ur acc statement join ur app docs .....secondly u can make use of ur village property...but u go arrange am say na inherited property o......and u ready 2 put it up 4 sale 2 raise funds 2 aid ur relocation n settling down in canada.........that u have 2 support with a valid n certified property valuation report and proof of ownership of d property......(All na 4 dem 2 gv u d visa....but we both know u aint putting up d property 4 sale)......no fear....just make d move n back it up with prayers......dazz all.....!
tanx jare, u 2 try. Bt 2 get lyk 6mil no b beans o. Bt mak we c wetin God go do sha. Tanx broda
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
sampitts: nobody to help answer my question? If i need to include a return envelop or nt if am to send ny document to cdhc via courier
......if u want ur docs back...I go advsie u include it....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
sampitts: I've done it

Oga sampitts. Please make we connect Abeg, I am also using the online application, please can I get your contact ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sampitts(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2013
2-chains:
Pls wot do dey mean by letter of explanation on the online application method pls?
I didnt upload anytin thr bt u can upload ur sop if u want
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:19am On Apr 24, 2013
fnykl:
Thank you very much GboyegaD. I really do appreciate this information, but could you please assist me on the link for checking these funding opportunities?

The funding opportunities is right there on the program webpage. Just look into the program you want to apply to and then read the funding opportunities available to graduate student. For more information, you can always write to the program director.

2-chains:

It is simply a letter explaining your mission in Canada and why you want to come study there. It is more or less a SoP but this time addressed to the embassy stating why you should be given the visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fnykl(m): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=GboyegaD]

The funding opportunities is right there on the program webpage. Just look into the program you want to apply to and then read the funding opportunities available to graduate student. For more information, you can always write to the program director.

Thanks my Chairman GboyegaD, I will check it out right now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by lft(m): 5:08am On Apr 24, 2013
Exams over, I'm back with my buddies. Reporting live from winterpeg, Manicolder.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sholai(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2013
hello guyz,

Please what is the address to send my reference letter?

I mean who am I addressing the letter to?

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2013
Good mawni peeps...jst left CDHC now; I ws told my docx has bn sent 2 VFS since 12th of Apr, I called my agent 2 inform him and he said he wud update me wen he get dere.imagine ... No email alert, no update on VFS website. I hope 4 d best,I ll update u guys on d outcome.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2013
sholai: hello guyz,

Please what is the address to send my reference letter?

I mean who am I addressing the letter to?

Thank you.
Whoever d recipient is; if u mean CDHC,
4,Anifowoshe street, Victoria Island lagos. And if u mean ur school; d admission office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2013
2-chains:
Bloody thieves! Police HQ in Abuja. They took a total sum of 17k from us just to get a police clearance thing. That it would be sent to Lagos for processing.

Me too. I paid #15k

Currently out of the country till next week. I am thinking of going to lagos to submit personally to avoid case of being returned for one reason or the other as I am out of time.

Just got admitted to St. Mary's University (Master of Technology Entrepreneurship and Innovation). My admission letter was dispatched to Naija on Monday via courier so I cancelled my Humber PGD admission.

I hope they will not say it is late to apply as program start date is September 4
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Beline(f): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2013
Please guys I need help for relocating to Canada, what are document needed to obtain visa and how can one go about it successfully. Thanks as I hope for constructive response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by almaliki: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2013
Beline: Please guys I need help for relocating to Canada, what are document needed to obtain visa and how can one go about it successfully. Thanks as I hope for constructive response.

Check thru d canadian website....go to press release u will see d approved listed occupations eligible 4 migration.....check if ur career choice is among those listed......then u need 2 take IELTS test....with an overall average score of 7.0 (reading 6.0, writing 6.0, speaking 6.0, listening 6.0) the original test result must accompany ur app docs.......and recently introduced foreign credentials recognition means u need 2 have ur credentials accessed by the canadian approved authorities before filling ur application.....the approved authorities are listed on their website......

www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-04-18.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chikcutie(f): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Plesae any1 goin 2 seneca collge should pls hola..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chikcutie(f): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2013
Plesae any1 goin 2 seneca collge should pls hola..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jikings(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2013
Folks I have a one question....my bros has received an admission for a Diploma program from University of Winepeg
http://pace.uwinnipegcourses.ca/project-management-diploma-program-full-time

and he is about to apply for his study permit though he is not happy with the course and would like to switch to another one prefeerably a masters course in Alberta (though the school is delaying for the admission). Is it possible for him to obtain the study permit for the diploma program and switch to a postgraduate diploma or masters in another school without reapplying for a modified study permit?

You advise is appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.