Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me (1656 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Donicobone(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hi frenz pls i need ur advice my supose ex girl friend is pregnant for me it was last month i broke up with her and she called me yestaday just to tel me dat she is pregnant dat she want to abort it dat i should bring money am afraid o i don't no wot to do pls mature advice pls
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
First of all,I think u should follow her 4 another pregnancy test in ur presence,if positive,for how many months?
I won't advice abortion esp if either of u has a source of income. If trust/fidelity or lack of it wasn't d cause of d break up,I think u both should have a sit down with a matured adult and look for a way forward with ur relationship.
Take it to God in prayer,whatever ur religion.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Konnektions146(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
why did the relationship break up?
is she someone you can marry if u re ready right now>?

as Iyabde said, calll her on the phone, or meet with her, DONT inform her you re coming, take her to a laboratory and conduct a pregnancy test....also ascertain how old.

you would be able to know the way forward

imho, i think she wanna job u....

goood luck
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by seedord247(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Congratt baba iscoming grin
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Abortion is a no no. Do not do it.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Popowaa: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Confirm first before u give her the money or else she go catch u mugu.
Donicobone: Hi frenz pls i need ur advice my supose ex girl friend is pregnant for me it was last month i broke up with her and she called me yestaday just to tel me dat she is pregnant dat she want to abort it dat i should bring money am afraid o i don't no wot to do pls mature advice pls
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
U shud bring money for gini? She dey craze? Na u table d abortion option? Guy, u better carry dat armu robber go hospital make dem test am in ur presence b4 u fork out any kudi. U hia me so? Give yaself brain mehn... It's 2013.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by greedie1(f): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
why do i have the feeling that she isn't pregnant?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
oldest trick in the book
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by obowunmi(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2013
HIV/ STD/ Herpes is REAL - use a condom. angry angry angry
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by tellwsdom: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Bro, yansh her more; giving her acrobatic style….the belle will poof out angry angry
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by eddy1977(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Pregnancy shouldn't be a reason for coming back together. If you confirm that she is with child.then wait until the baby is here to go for dna test.

Wether the baby is yours or not,dont kill it. Give it away for adoption.

By the way, have you know realized how priceless a condom is?
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2013
Congratulations you're gonna be a dad.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Donicobone: Hi frenz pls i need ur advice my supose ex girl friend is pregnant for me it was last month i broke up with her and she called me yestaday just to tel me dat she is pregnant dat she want to abort it dat i should bring money am afraid o i don't no wot to do pls mature advice pls
You believed you were matured enough for sex and the responsibilities it brings, you went ahead to kolombi, and now that she has gotten pregnant, you don't feel so matured anymore. . . Irony.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by CrazyMan(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2013
First, I would suggest that you go see her and talk to her. You also need to make an appointment with a doctor to confirm the pregnancy and establish that it is viable.

Secondly, she has presented an option to you (Abortion), of which seem to make you uncomfortable. You need to think long and hard about what it is that you want and if there is an overlap with the reasons behind her suggestion.

You should know that sometimes you do not choose who you love, it just happens. I'm strongly against abortion so make up your mind on what to do with her...if she has what it takes, you should consider marrying her...just an option though.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Exponental(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
She feels u av overused her n so she is asking for a payoff indirectly....lol
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Exponental: She feels u av overused her n so she is asking for a payoff indirectly....lol
She is asking for her retirement package
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by eddy1977(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
CrazyMan:
First, I would suggest that you go see her and talk to her. You also need to make an appointment with a doctor to confirm the pregnancy and establish that it is viable.

Secondly, she has presented an option to you (Abortion), of which seem to make you uncomfortable. You need to think long and hard about what it is that you want and if there is an overlap with the reasons behind her suggestion.

You should know that sometimes you do not choose who you love, it just happens. I'm strongly against abortion so make up your mind on what to do with her...if she has what it takes, you should consider marrying her...just an option though.

And what if he is not the father?
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by CrazyMan(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
eddy1977: And what if he is not the father?
He should confirm the pregnancy claim first...the parental issue would be sorted out later.
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
CrazyMan:
He should confirm the pregnancy claim first...the parental issue would be sorted out later.
True
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by Donicobone(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmm
Re: My Ex Girl Friend Is Pregnant For Me by KINGwax(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2013
iyabde: First of all,I think u should follow her 4 another pregnancy test in ur presence,if positive,for how many months?
I won't advice abortion esp if either of u has a source of income. If trust/fidelity or lack of it wasn't d cause of d break up,I think u both should have a sit down with a matured adult and look for a way forward with ur relationship.
Take it to God in prayer,whatever ur religion.
why shld it be wen they av tried all options dt they shld take it to God?
Didn't God tell u no premarital sex?
U can't buy fron d devil ans ask God for reply!
Well, I do, and I think I'm special. The OP's not grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What If This Happens To You? / The Best Gift For A Guy / In Love With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.