Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Best Gift For A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift For A Guy (1632 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls whats the best gift i can give my guy?.Guys,pls which gift would u appreciate if given to you by ur lady?
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by Enegod(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecided
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by SenatorJames(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
KJV Bible

Then look for a book on "HOW TO MAKE 20 BILLION NAIRA IN TWO MONTHS"

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by chimajii: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
^^ A Nice Tee wud do...or boxers/briefs if that's what floats ur BFs boat....
sorry for Off Topic: hw did u create ds topic...it's 3days now...i cnt create even one topic...server overwhelmed,server overwhelmed is all i hve been getting...

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Senator James: KJV Bible
lolzz.Thanks anyways
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
chimajii: ^^ A Nice Tee wud do...or boxers/briefs if that's what floats ur BFs boat....
sorry for Off Topic: hw did u create ds topic...it's 3days now...i cnt create even one topic...server overwhelmed,server overwhelmed is all i hve been getting...
thanks 4 commenting.Maybe d server was overwhelmed by ur topic.Lolz.Just click on create topic,and there u go..
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by GoodFaith: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
cutiepie01: Pls whats the best gift i can give my guy?.Guys,pls which gift would u appreciate if given to you by ur lady?

Peace, Happiness, Understanding and supportive

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by chimajii: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
cutiepie01: thanks 4 commenting.Maybe d server was overwhelmed by ur topic.Lolz.Just click on create topic,and there u go..

^^ not like i dnt knw hw 2 create a topic...the tin is...for 3days now i cnt create a Single topic..and ppu r jst doing it...makes me wonder if the server is never overwhelmd when they wnt 2 do theirs...my gawd...such a big forum with shiity server...what den is d essence??.....i even tried today to go to a cyber cafe to create a topic if it ws going to be different..it ws d same tin....Am so Mad..i dnt wnt to think sum1 is doing it..
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by hotmolo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
cutiepie01: Pls whats the best gift i can give my guy?.Guys,pls which gift would u appreciate if given to you by ur lady?

Now dats d right tin to do. Instead of girls to go buyin boxers nd singlet asif I wan go cultural dance. U can take him out nd foot d bills

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by ifyeky(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Btw! Wat hapens 2 Q10, expensive trip 2 Dubai, car or even a house? So na only we guys fit give una such gifts abi.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2013
hotmolo:

Now dats d right tin to do. Instead of girls to go buyin boxers nd singlet asif I wan go cultural dance. U can take him out nd foot d bills
lolz..Thanks
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2013
ifyeky: Btw! Wat hapens 2 Q10, expensive trip 2 Dubai, car or even a house? So na only we guys fit give una such gifts abi.
see transfer of aggression o..Lolz.BTW am asking a question,so ur contributions r welcom.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 08, 2013
I'd say it depends on the type of guy, i mean his personality and all that. A nice wrist watch should do, it works for most guys.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Big.game:
I'd say it depends on the type of guy, i mean his personality and all that. A nice wrist watch should do, it works for most guys.
Thanks Big game.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by Alikaxon(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2013
Initiate a date and suprise him with it, observe his free time and come and pick him up, don't tell him were u re takin him to. Give him a nice treat, at the middle of the course, tell him how u luv him nd neva want to loose him, this could melt a guys heart, then immediately give him ur gift, mayb(necklace etc, but smtin portable) put it on him and tel him how he looks cute on it. Pay the bills urself, dn't allow him do that. Omg!! He wil neva 4get dat day in a hurry. click like if u like it.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2013
hotmolo:

I think the reason is because ladies usually go out of options of things to get for a guy,u know if it was a lady,its a different case cos there are whole lots of things u can get for a lady.Ranging from jewellries to clothes,wrist watch,handbag,purse,and the list goes on and on..
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2013
mod front page pls
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2013
Alikaxon: Initiate a date and suprise him with it, observe his free time and come and pick him up, don't tell him were u re takin him to. Give him a nice treat, at the middle of the course, tell him how u luv him nd neva want to loose him, this could melt a guys heart, then immediately give him ur gift, mayb(necklace etc, but smtin portable) put it on him and tel him how he looks cute on it. Pay the bills urself, dn't allow him do that. Omg!! He wil neva 4get dat day in a hurry. click like if u like it.
wow,so romantic..
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by sauceEEP(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
sony xperia z ultra will do.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by passionate88: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Get him a PS4 with pes if he is into games or you buy him a nice shoe.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by Alikaxon(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
cutiepie01: wow,so romantic..
ah wil appreciate wen u do that to me,will u?
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by QueenRAW(f): 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
My Bf works 12-16 hour days, and does so in a hospital so he's always in his feet.So I suprised him with a full body message for his bday, abd he really loced that..He always takes me out, so occasionally ill suprise him and payofor the bill before he has the chance to.Clothes and shoes are nice If hes into his car, you could take it to get washed and detailed.Cologne is nice gift too.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Alikaxon: ah wil appreciate wen u do that to me,will u?
oh yes, i will.Lolzz
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 2:08am On Dec 09, 2013
passionate88: Get him a PS4 with pes if he is into games or you buy him a nice shoe.
owk.Thanks
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 2:14am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
My Bf works 12-16 hour days, and does so in a hospital so he's always in his feet.So I suprised him with a full body message for his bday, abd he really loced that..He always takes me out, so occasionally ill suprise him and payofor the bill before he has the chance to.Clothes and shoes are nice If hes into his car, you could take it to get washed and detailed.Cologne is nice gift too.
Thanks so much.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Alomo
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by mafioso47(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
cutiepie01: Pls whats the best gift i can give my guy?.Guys,pls. which gift would u appreciate if given to you by ur lady?
2012 Ford Edge
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by kadas01(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2013
The best gift u could give to me would be....Respect, Faithfulness, Sincerity and Loyalty!.....Thank you!
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
kadas-01:
The best gift u could give to me would be....Respect, Faithfulness, Sincerity and Loyalty!.....Thank you!
thats lovely.Thanks 4 stopping by.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by cutiepie01(f): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
mod fp plssss.
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
Alikaxon: Initiate a date and suprise him with it, observe his free time and come and pick him up, don't tell him were u re takin him to. Give him a nice treat, at the middle of the course, tell him how u luv him nd neva want to loose him, this could melt a guys heart, then immediately give him ur gift, mayb(necklace etc, but smtin portable) put it on him and tel him how he looks cute on it. Pay the bills urself, dn't allow him do that. Omg!! He wil neva 4get dat day in a hurry. click like if u like it.

Game!

cutiepie01: mod fp plssss.

you don't need to take it front page except you are looking for attention! your question has been answered above!
Re: The Best Gift For A Guy by Imoh99: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Big.game:
= guy u ar rite. My guy's wrist watch isnt working i tink i av 2 buy a nw wrist watch 4 hm n visit hm to my huz

(1) (Reply)

Should A Man/ Guy Have A Side Chick In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Woman? / Finding Mr **wright** On Nl / What Makes You Angry In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.