Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders (12795 Views)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by iamswizz(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by tonididdy(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2013
gboss4sure: This man should be arrested upon landing in Nigeria, he is coming to support terrorism.
una get level reach there
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Oshiite: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Willy7: The sss should make use of this guys visit by tapping into his fone lines or any gadget,so that they will see d people he is meeting with and also tap into their discussions.I see an opportunity for a clampdown on this hoodlums through this visit.God pass dem
if u are truly sincere and patriotic,u wouldnt have made dat comment,u are indirectly telling bh to be cautious and why should they publlcize the frenchman visit,must everything be made publlc,i tire oo

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Vincent41(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan: President Goodluck Jonathan calls them ghosts. But a French businessman and an Islamic activist is travelling down to Nigeria in April to meet leaders of the Islamic terror groups, the Boko Haram and Ansaru.

The man who has given himself the daring task is Rachid Nekazz, a flamboyant, handsome and a rich French businessman.

He plans to arrive Kano on 1 April, staying till 7 April before returning to France.

Nekazz puts his money where his mouth is; he is never scared to speak against the government or in favour of Muslims anywhere they are maltreated or subjected to ridicule.

He spends his personal money to travel from continent to continent advocating for Muslims’ religious and civil right.

The 41-year old is also popular for advocating women’s freedom to wear the nijab in Europe. He once pledged one million euros to pay fines of French Muslim women caught wearing the full veil.

Nekkaz believes that Boko Haram and Ansaru are organisations that advocate for the respect and dignity of African Muslims.
He likened the actions of the sects to that of the controversial American organisation, Black Panthers, during the 1960’s and 70’s. “With respect to the dignity of the Muslim people of Africa and of Nigeria, the actions of the Boko Haram and Ansaru organisations have definitely resulted in numerous repercussions in the international press since 2009,” he said.

He added that like “The Black Panthers of America made many key strategic errors in their time. Those errors have tainted not only their image, but that of Islam in and outside the US for the last 30 years.”

Nekkaz is optimistic that his trip to Nigeria next month will help leaders of the sect avoid the errors made by the Black Panthers in the US. “By discussing and helping their mission and their strategic choices in a way that would accomplish their local mission, while improving the image of Islam across the world,” he explained.

He also hopes to address the French hostage situation while he is Nigeria. In 2009, Nekkaz travelled with Jean-Bruno Roumegoux China in hopes of preventing the execution of 12 young Uyghurs, a Muslim minority in China living mainly in the region Xinjuang, in western China.
Nekkaz is the son of Algerian immigrants to France where he was born. He studied history of philosophy at the Sorbonne, France. He later made a fortune with an internet start-up but then diversified into real estate.

With real estate came politics and in 2007 he contested the French Presidential elections but failed to secure the 500 endorsements required. In the legislative elections of the same year, he founded his own party, standing in the 7th district of Seine-Saint-Denis and receiving only 156 votes, just over 0.5 per cent of the ballot. He unsuccessfully stood in 2008 for the municipal elections, promising €300 to every voter if elected.

He has had problems with the French government which includes two international tax audits and one week imprisonment for his political activism.

Egypt’s Cheikh Abou Ishaq, and Iran’s Ayatollah Safi are some of the world’s Muslim spiritual leaders that have celebrated Nekkaz for his actions and his advocacy for the rights of Muslim women in Europe.

In Nigeria he will meet with a different opposition. The Islamic sects are different from what Nekkaz has always fought for but it is not impossible that he could proffer some solution and reach an agreement with the sect leaders. A respite in the North will be a welcome idea.
Nekkaz is the author of Millenarium, a book of interviews with the leaders of the G7 countries (Clinton, Chirac, Blair…). The book is focused on the future of World Ethics, Human Rights, and Peace.

Despite his advocacy for women wearing the niqab, he does not support men to force their wives to wear it and stay at home.
“I’m in favour of a law to convict a husband who forces a woman to wear the niqab and who forces her to stay at home. But I’m also for a law that lets these women move freely in the streets, because freedom of movement, just like any freedom, is the most fundamental thing in a democracy. How can a woman truly integrate or find a job if her face is hidden?” he asked.

link: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/french-bizman-offers-meet-ansaru-boko-haram-leaders-pm-news-lagos

Muslim is a useles religion for brainwashed illiterates,fools and moronswho kill in order to ve 70 virgin wen dey die....f****- ur nonsese sugar selling mohammed...
After 3 days in de grave,jesus was raised...did uselsess ,mohamed raise??..
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by ekwurekwu(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan: President Goodluck Jonathan calls them ghosts. But a French businessman and an Islamic activist is travelling down to Nigeria in April to meet leaders of the Islamic terror groups, the Boko Haram and Ansaru.

The man who has given himself the daring task is Rachid Nekazz, a flamboyant, handsome and a rich French businessman.

He plans to arrive Kano on 1 April, staying till 7 April before returning to France.

Nekazz puts his money where his mouth is; he is never scared to speak against the government or in favour of Muslims anywhere they are maltreated or subjected to ridicule.

He spends his personal money to travel from continent to continent advocating for Muslims’ religious and civil right.

The 41-year old is also popular for advocating women’s freedom to wear the nijab in Europe. He once pledged one million euros to pay fines of French Muslim women caught wearing the full veil.

Nekkaz believes that Boko Haram and Ansaru are organisations that advocate for the respect and dignity of African Muslims.
He likened the actions of the sects to that of the controversial American organisation, Black Panthers, during the 1960’s and 70’s. “With respect to the dignity of the Muslim people of Africa and of Nigeria, the actions of the Boko Haram and Ansaru organisations have definitely resulted in numerous repercussions in the international press since 2009,” he said.

He added that like “The Black Panthers of America made many key strategic errors in their time. Those errors have tainted not only their image, but that of Islam in and outside the US for the last 30 years.”

Nekkaz is optimistic that his trip to Nigeria next month will help leaders of the sect avoid the errors made by the Black Panthers in the US. “By discussing and helping their mission and their strategic choices in a way that would accomplish their local mission, while improving the image of Islam across the world,” he explained.

He also hopes to address the French hostage situation while he is Nigeria. In 2009, Nekkaz travelled with Jean-Bruno Roumegoux China in hopes of preventing the execution of 12 young Uyghurs, a Muslim minority in China living mainly in the region Xinjuang, in western China.
Nekkaz is the son of Algerian immigrants to France where he was born. He studied history of philosophy at the Sorbonne, France. He later made a fortune with an internet start-up but then diversified into real estate.

With real estate came politics and in 2007 he contested the French Presidential elections but failed to secure the 500 endorsements required. In the legislative elections of the same year, he founded his own party, standing in the 7th district of Seine-Saint-Denis and receiving only 156 votes, just over 0.5 per cent of the ballot. He unsuccessfully stood in 2008 for the municipal elections, promising €300 to every voter if elected.

He has had problems with the French government which includes two international tax audits and one week imprisonment for his political activism.

Egypt’s Cheikh Abou Ishaq, and Iran’s Ayatollah Safi are some of the world’s Muslim spiritual leaders that have celebrated Nekkaz for his actions and his advocacy for the rights of Muslim women in Europe.

In Nigeria he will meet with a different opposition. The Islamic sects are different from what Nekkaz has always fought for but it is not impossible that he could proffer some solution and reach an agreement with the sect leaders. A respite in the North will be a welcome idea.
Nekkaz is the author of Millenarium, a book of interviews with the leaders of the G7 countries (Clinton, Chirac, Blair…). The book is focused on the future of World Ethics, Human Rights, and Peace.

Despite his advocacy for women wearing the niqab, he does not support men to force their wives to wear it and stay at home.
“I’m in favour of a law to convict a husband who forces a woman to wear the niqab and who forces her to stay at home. But I’m also for a law that lets these women move freely in the streets, because freedom of movement, just like any freedom, is the most fundamental thing in a democracy. How can a woman truly integrate or find a job if her face is hidden?” he asked.

link: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/french-bizman-offers-meet-ansaru-boko-haram-leaders-pm-news-lagos

April 1 is fool's day.

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by gbadexy(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2013
I fear for this man's safety.
The issue of boko haram in nigeria is complex. There are many forces at play. I remember some gun men killing a link to boko haram that obasanjo met with and boko haram denied it even though they don't deny any of their actions.
Same thing with general shuwa.
I feel the other political boko haram that benefit from the violence may just try to assassinate this man if they sense he may negotiate peace with the religious boko haram and rock the boat.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Capnd143(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2013
believe me i will support any means to bring a long lasting peace and to stop this boko haram menance! Be it clampdown or dialouge! The guy should be granted visa and bugged,if he does something tangible, then the govt should give him full support, but if he is suspected to fund boko boys, he should be hanged with legs up or face a JTF FIRING SQUAD.

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by dubem3(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2013
At first thought, my mind says ' na the same people' but at second thought am like he may just genuinely want to help if for nothing, then to save the face of Islam whom these **** are relentlessly bashing against any hard surface they find. But if you ask me the security bodies should be aware of every wasallam alaikum that's said in that meeting, every yawn, every sneeze, they should know the farmer that planted every food stuff that will be used to prepare anything that will be eaten there, the retailer who sold it and the cook who prepared it.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Tjohnnay: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2013
I swear dis 1 na opportunity to take set trap catch d boko haram ppl, if 9ja ppl wise sha, undecided
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2013
Boko Haram is like the Black Panthers?
This guy seriously needs to have his head examined.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by motif8(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2013
jmichael: Wat is dis guy up to? I smell bravery in dis move. D Nigerian government can strike a deal wit dis guy to see if dey can re-orientate dese BHs.

orient ke? what are u talking about their financial are comig to strategize with them i hope Nigerian government can lay ambush at their gathering point and nab this bastards
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by goshen26: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2013
One_Naira: So it had to take a French businessman, Egyptians and Iran's to talk sense to Boko Haram. Don't they have leaders of the same religion up north that were/are suppose to do that?
Well better anyone that noone so Egpyt, Iran and France if you people succeed, I think we all own you a great a big thank you.
Hope they don't kidnap una and I pray they don't kill una. Carry your own military come. Better safe than sorry.
who told he's coming to make peace or to say well done to those people that are hiding under the name of almighty God to do evil.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2013
Dad said I should never trust the french, my Dad is History.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by tintingz(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2013
Vincent 4:

Muslim is a useles religion for brainwashed illiterates,fools and moronswho kill in order to ve 70 virgin wen dey die....f****- ur nonsese sugar selling mohammed...
psychopath!
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Enokelz: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2013
hmmmmmm......dey will end up adding him to the once dey already have......shey the fowl get moni abi.
angry
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by roselynbas(f): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2013
France was also accused of funding BH remember that expose article?
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by donsax: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2013
tonididdy: Mission Impossible ?
Click like

Fuv.k you with your click like mentality, what will a like get you? A cup of coffee?
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by DJDOLA(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2013
Vincent 4: HEY MUMU....STOP ACTING LIKE A FOOOL OK......WAT DO U NO ABOUT RELIGION

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Maxlaw(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Hw can he die when he is coming 2 strategies a new way 2 carryout their wicked act.
okpara ugo: This man wan die like chicken.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Gunsound(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2013
just2endowed: the man should not be allow to this country my all means. This man is a financier to most terrorists islamist around the world. Or they should bug him for useful information.
. So boko haram have anoda leader apart from the CAN? Wow wonders shall neva end

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Gunsound(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=DJDOLA][/quote]. This are the types of people that claim to b christain! U ar a pagan if you know idiot. You ar the type of people the CAN lyk so dat you can help dem in bombin innocent people nd later put d blame on Muslims
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2013
Since he has been succeeding, lets give him a chance to mediate with the Boko Haram and Ansaru Muslem sect. I believe he would triumph and save the french family held hostage.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by sanandreas(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2013
mission to no where
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by babe2011(f): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2013
This man is just looking for trouble. My opinion
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by layuns(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vincent 4:

Seriously you need prayer and salvation to make you a whole! Your ignorance and lack of respect will surely lead you to nothing but doom ending. Islam teaches nothing but 'peace, love, simplicity' and the likes.. I won't say much about your saying cos u defnatly don't have knowlegde about it but seriously refraining from insulting islam will certainly be nice 4 u. A word, they say is enough for d wise.

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Costa2000(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
ekwurekwu:

April 1 is fool's day.
So the man no dey come abi.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by madridsta007(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
The man will be kidnapped and held for ransom. Or just shot dead.

He is white, French, therefore Boko. Besides France are still in Mali.

The man just wants to die.

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by kunlej2: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
i hope someone is not walking himself up to be kidnapped?
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nothing good can ever come out of Islam. It is a religion of Satan.
Bleep him
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
I pray they kill him like they av done to countless souls. Islam will always be a religion of Satan.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Osyxcel(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vincent 4:
Muslim is a religionn

Muslim is not a religion, Islam is.... A person who practises Islam is a Muslim
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Presbulg(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vincent 4:

certified bozo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Name Has Brought Good-Luck To Nigeria / Ibim Sememitari Of NDDC Visits Okorocha (pics) / FUEL SCARCITY: NLC Threatens To Order Workers To Down Tools If…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.