Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders (12794 Views)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Iykeponti(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
This one na very big opportunity for boko haram , Boko guys una don hear say d man is fucking rich.... just grab him & demand for 10 billion euro ransom... this one na big fish-oo ,make no mistake.... since Bill gate no wan show up ,dis one na another opportunity grin
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
na 2da?

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Iykeponti(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Come to think of it ,this man might be one of the major sponsor of Boko haram & others......
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Iykeponti(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
gringringrin
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Salex007(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
All we nigerian's need are the likes of Jack bauer, chloe obrain, bill...to fish out those bastard.....
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by obi123: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
Willy7: The sss should make use of this guys visit by tapping into his fone lines or any gadget,so that they will see d people he is meeting with and also tap into their discussions.I see an opportunity for a clampdown on this hoodlums through this visit.God pass dem

its either your hope in the JTF or whoever is too much or you should stop watching too much CSI Miami, tap the phone line ke?
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by hotwax: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Willy7: The sss should make use of this guys visit by tapping into his fone lines or any gadget,so that they will see d people he is meeting with and also tap into their discussions.I see an opportunity for a clampdown on this hoodlums through this visit.God pass dem
Do SSS says dey don't know the sponsors?
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by just2endowed: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
Gunsound: . So boko haram have anoda leader apart from the CAN? Wow wonders shall neva end
you choose the name gunsound coz your religion believes in gun and blood. This accusation you implying pls tell it to the marines. They know how to deal with your brothers in crime. We speaking reality here and here you are mentioning CAN to be the head of islamist terrorist. How pathetic and i wonder in a millions years who will buy your story. Oh i know, tell it to the marines.(islamist jihadist terrorist hate this sentence)
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by just2endowed: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Gunsound: . This are the types of people that claim to b christain! U ar a pagan if you know idiot. You ar the type of people the CAN lyk so dat you can help dem in bombin innocent people nd later put d blame on Muslims
hey dude, do pagan kill to force there believes on others? Do traditional people tire bomb vest around their waist to fight the government? Pls and pls and pls. Tell your story to the marines.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pleasantme: I just hope he leaves Nigeria alive dats if dey dont 'bomb' him too.... cos d BH sect are totally brainwashed, dey only understand 'GO' dey no dey hear COME'.
They only hear "Wait" and "Go"
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by just2endowed: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
layuns:

Seriously you need prayer and salvation to make you a whole! Your ignorance and lack of respect will surely lead you to nothing but doom ending. Islam teaches nothing but 'peace, love, simplicity' and the likes.. I won't say much about your saying cos u defnatly don't have knowlegde about it but seriously refraining from insulting islam will certainly be nice 4 u. A word, they say is enough for d wise.

mr mallam i guess you don't read the surah coz you not a scholar as its scholar like under sea rotten bin laden read to his followers to justify killing. I've read surah and i know what it preaches and stop mentioning that word peace coz for me its hate and destruction. if you want proof i'll give it to you that this religion is made of blood and sword.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by mrdino(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
anoda ploy in d offing 2 fund BH. He comes 2 Nigeria in April,they kidnap him & his folks pay a huge ransom,2 secure his release. Bingo! Transactn successful. Nigerians ar`nt daft, we can read btw d lines

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by supaeagles(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
playah P: Hoooraaay... Another victim for boko-haram!!
*writing from ma hotel room in tokyo*
Is this the "Tokyo hotel" in Oshodi?? I like it too, I have stayed there and the mama put nearby makes some fine jollof
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by drnoel: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ogbeche77: I no sure if Naija embassy go grant this 'James Bond' visa oooo... The group of people Late Azazi accused of funding boko haram ll frustrate his effort. #WatchOut
(yawns) are u talking of the Nigerian embassy we know or the one we don't know....those people that like money more than theirselves
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by free2ryhme: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan: President Goodluck Jonathan calls them ghosts. But a French businessman and an Islamic activist is travelling down to Nigeria in April to meet leaders of the Islamic terror groups, the Boko Haram and Ansaru.

The man who has given himself the daring task is Rachid Nekazz, a flamboyant, handsome and a rich French businessman.

He plans to arrive Kano on 1 April, staying till 7 April before returning to France.

Nekazz puts his money where his mouth is; he is never scared to speak against the government or in favour of Muslims anywhere they are maltreated or subjected to ridicule.

He spends his personal money to travel from continent to continent advocating for Muslims’ religious and civil right.

The 41-year old is also popular for advocating women’s freedom to wear the nijab in Europe. He once pledged one million euros to pay fines of French Muslim women caught wearing the full veil.

Nekkaz believes that Boko Haram and Ansaru are organisations that advocate for the respect and dignity of African Muslims.
He likened the actions of the sects to that of the controversial American organisation, Black Panthers, during the 1960’s and 70’s. “With respect to the dignity of the Muslim people of Africa and of Nigeria, the actions of the Boko Haram and Ansaru organisations have definitely resulted in numerous repercussions in the international press since 2009,” he said.

He added that like “The Black Panthers of America made many key strategic errors in their time. Those errors have tainted not only their image, but that of Islam in and outside the US for the last 30 years.”

Nekkaz is optimistic that his trip to Nigeria next month will help leaders of the sect avoid the errors made by the Black Panthers in the US. “By discussing and helping their mission and their strategic choices in a way that would accomplish their local mission, while improving the image of Islam across the world,” he explained.

He also hopes to address the French hostage situation while he is Nigeria. In 2009, Nekkaz travelled with Jean-Bruno Roumegoux China in hopes of preventing the execution of 12 young Uyghurs, a Muslim minority in China living mainly in the region Xinjuang, in western China.
Nekkaz is the son of Algerian immigrants to France where he was born. He studied history of philosophy at the Sorbonne, France. He later made a fortune with an internet start-up but then diversified into real estate.

With real estate came politics and in 2007 he contested the French Presidential elections but failed to secure the 500 endorsements required. In the legislative elections of the same year, he founded his own party, standing in the 7th district of Seine-Saint-Denis and receiving only 156 votes, just over 0.5 per cent of the ballot. He unsuccessfully stood in 2008 for the municipal elections, promising €300 to every voter if elected.

He has had problems with the French government which includes two international tax audits and one week imprisonment for his political activism.

Egypt’s Cheikh Abou Ishaq, and Iran’s Ayatollah Safi are some of the world’s Muslim spiritual leaders that have celebrated Nekkaz for his actions and his advocacy for the rights of Muslim women in Europe.

In Nigeria he will meet with a different opposition. The Islamic sects are different from what Nekkaz has always fought for but it is not impossible that he could proffer some solution and reach an agreement with the sect leaders. A respite in the North will be a welcome idea.
Nekkaz is the author of Millenarium, a book of interviews with the leaders of the G7 countries (Clinton, Chirac, Blair…). The book is focused on the future of World Ethics, Human Rights, and Peace.

Despite his advocacy for women wearing the niqab, he does not support men to force their wives to wear it and stay at home.
“I’m in favour of a law to convict a husband who forces a woman to wear the niqab and who forces her to stay at home. But I’m also for a law that lets these women move freely in the streets, because freedom of movement, just like any freedom, is the most fundamental thing in a democracy. How can a woman truly integrate or find a job if her face is hidden?” he asked.

link: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/french-bizman-offers-meet-ansaru-boko-haram-leaders-pm-news-lagos

I suspect the agenda behind the visit is to source funding for those boko boys forget the many english in his plan
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by InvertedHammer: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2013

I dey suspect this French Businessman
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by raiszy2k(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
See home vedio de play out here cool
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Kairoseki77: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
I just hope he doesn't go meet with them and write them a check so they can keep blowing stuff up.

The government should deny him a visa, because he obviously likes throwing money around.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Hardetutu01(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Vincent 4:

Muslim is a useles religion for brainwashed illiterates,fools and moronswho kill in order to ve 70 virgin wen dey die....f****- ur nonsese sugar selling mohammed...
After 3 days in de grave,jesus was raised...did uselsess ,mohamed raise??..
guy dnt let ur self stupidity which ur parent ar unable 2 eradicate 4rm u to drag u to perish land....try nd watch ur mind b4 u quote or write any post.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Gunsound(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Some people bhave like donkeys, your ignorance will all lead you to hell, do you think abusing Islam will make us not to worship God? Then u ar totally lost in d dark, OUR GOD HAS PROMISED TO PROTECT HIS RELIGION, so you should knw dat dia is nothin u can say or do dat will make us to b afraid or retreat, do your worst, idiot, In Islam if you don't believe in Jesus(Isah) then u ar not a muslim, so we can't abuse him because he is nt d one you guys are worshiping.
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Gunsound(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
just2endowed:
you choose the name gunsound coz your religion believes in gun and blood. This accusation you implying pls tell it to the marines. They know how to deal with your brothers in crime. We speaking reality here and here you are mentioning CAN to be the head of islamist terrorist. How pathetic and i wonder in a millions years who will buy your story. Oh i know, tell it to the marines.(islamist jihadist terrorist hate this sentence)

I guess you ar also one of the fools, am telling u something out of experience, am a soldier from the NNigerian Defence Academy kaduna, I graduated last two years, there is nothing hidden under d sea mr.man, you shuld make you CAN master to explain to yu d real truth abt wat is happenin in this countrt
Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by Gunsound(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
just2endowed:

I guess you ar also one of the fools, am telling u something out of experience, am a soldier from the NNigerian Defence Academy kaduna, I graduated last two years, there is nothing hidden under d sea mr.man, you shuld make you CAN master to explain to yu d real truth abt wat is happenin in this country, as for those of you saying boko haram is Islam, you ask ur fellow igbo brothers abt how many of their member were caught nw in mechanical barrack kaduna tryin to commit suicide bombin, but because all of u ar brainwashed you can't see d clear truth, thunder go fire you idiot

1 Like

Re: French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders by just2endowed: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Gunsound: .

I guess you ar also one of the fools, am telling u something out of experience, am a soldier from the NNigerian Defence Academy kaduna, I graduated last two years, there is nothing hidden under d sea mr.man, you shuld make you CAN master to explain to yu d real truth abt wat is happenin in this country, as for those of you saying boko haram is Islam, you ask ur fellow igbo brothers abt how many of their member were caught nw in mechanical barrack kaduna tryin to commit suicide bombin, but because all of u ar brainwashed you can't see d clear truth, thunder go fire you idiot
as i said, tell it to the marines. You so pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Trekking, Pray Instead – Buhari’s Aide Tells Youth / ‘No Northern Candidate Can Defeat President Buhari’ - APC Claims / Sani Tells FG: Hasten Efforts Before Boko Haram Moves Students Across Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.