Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,232 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend Want You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend Want You Back (656 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Or Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Ojdanavigator(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
1. If he or she sudenly begins to text and callyou relentlessly, this is a strong sign that they probably haven't moved on and want toget back with you. If they've moved on emotionally, they would not be communicating with you.

2. If your ex girlfriend or boyfriend still want to get together with you at your local hang out or social events, this could mean they want to get back with you but...... Read More here http://www.seductiontipsnaija..com

(1) (Reply)

4 Business Lessons From How I Proposed To My Sweetheart / "What Each Kiss Means" / Having 3 Children Is Stressful But You Will Be More Relaxed With 4 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.